Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9510

    Zoey

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28896050/

    Tall curvy and real easy to talk to. $ for a qv. I will repeat. Oh and a baby bump. Pm if you have any questions.

    Thanks CG.

  2. #9509
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Jamie

    She's been on my 'to do' list since I first started seeing Jessa. She promised a double with her sister which never came through but sounded pretty hot. They are both crazy, but my experience with Jessa was that she fucked like crazy too. Out of 3 dates with her, only one of them didn't leave me completely drained. So. I've chatted with Jamie on social media but we never connected, until last night. Agreed to a no limits QV for a small fee. Staying at the Richmond Inn (red flag #1), was talking to a guy in her room when I got there despite saying she was alone (red flag #2), was a lot bigger than the pics on her post (red flag #3).

    She wanted me to come in the room, I looked at the guy and told him to leave, which he did. He's her pimp, but he's a small guy and obviously didn't want any trouble by how quickly he took off. Once in there she was lying left and right about stuff. Just tons of it for no reason. She apparently thought I responded to her ad when I was chatting (with her pimp apparently) on fb, so I knew she was making shit up. Anyway, I was already there and the fee was low enough I figured I'd check her off my list. Mediocre head game and main event. She's tall (close to 6 foot if not that), and definitely a BBW at this point. Tight though and took direction when given firmly. I will not repeat despite the low cost.

    FYI. She said Jessa is looking at 7 years for stabbing someone. Not sure if it's true, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

    JDBoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a good experience with Jamie? I'm supposed to see her this evening.

  3. #9508

    Jackie

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/670430182199

    Setting up an appointment to see her tonight. Anyone seen her?

  4. #9507

    Tattoo Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdog69  [View Original Post]
    I just don't get it w / all the tattoos. I see some pretty young ladies online covered with tattoos. I wonder, WTF do they think is going to happen once they get old. This one below is a good example. But I have seen many in all different shades & colors.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/988021885456

    Retired.
    Sorry for posting this under escorts but I couldn't resist to chime in on the tattoo thing.

    I've actually warmed up to it over time.

    Still don't get the big holes in the ears or fish hooks in the lips. Tongue, belly button, nose & clit piercing I do like.

    Got to love the old SNL!

    https://vimeo.com/69310297

  5. #9506

    Baltimore

    Quote Originally Posted by OriolesMagic  [View Original Post]
    Those of you who get high on dates probably would love her. And I know there are a lot of guys like that, because girls have told me.
    Reading the Baltimore forum I was surprised by the mention of drug use and trading drugs instead of cash. Most arrests of our lady friends are drug related. Law enforcement has much more effort in drugs than soliciting.

  6. #9505

    I must be too old

    I just don't get it w / all the tattoos. I see some pretty young ladies online covered with tattoos. I wonder, WTF do they think is going to happen once they get old. This one below is a good example. But I have seen many in all different shades & colors.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/988021885456

    Retired.

  7. #9504

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar69  [View Original Post]
    Both her and her sister Jessa aren't worth the trouble. I used to get a random message from her sister Jessa but haven't in awhile. Must be on vacation or rehab.
    Has anyone had a good experience with Jamie? I'm supposed to see her this evening.

  8. #9503

    Tessa

    Tried to line up a date with Tessa. Got to the general location. She said wait for ten minutes. I waited for twenty. She didn't text or call back at all. Totally stood me up. Watch out for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28877163/

  9. #9502

    Not Asain

    She's legit and not bad. Doesn't look very Asain in person.

  10. #9501

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Is she the infamous Jamie who causes more drama than Ashley B?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/243631713473
    Both her and her sister Jessa aren't worth the trouble. I used to get a random message from her sister Jessa but haven't in awhile. Must be on vacation or rehab.

  11. #9500

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Is she the infamous Jamie who causes more drama than Ashley B?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/243631713473
    Yes that's her. She has an even worse sister Jessa.

  12. #9499

    Jamie?

    Is she the infamous Jamie who causes more drama than Ashley B?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/243631713473

  13. #9498

    Jinx

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaMonger  [View Original Post]
    What part of Jeff Davis is she at.
    Motel a few miles north of the Chippingham exit.

  14. #9497

    Jinxx

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jinx for a QV. Clean room. Good skills. BBBJCIM. Did not Rush. Would recommend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...237/8043622611
    What part of Jeff Davis is she at.

  15. #9496

    Jinx

    Saw Jinx for a QV. Clean room. Good skills. BBBJCIM. Did not Rush. Would recommend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...237/8043622611

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape