Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,856 to 27,870 of 37359
-
01-24-19 09:02 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 58Jamie
Has anyone had a good experience with Jamie? I'm supposed to see her this evening.
Originally Posted by Fubar69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 08:28 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 47Tessa
Tried to line up a date with Tessa. Got to the general location. She said wait for ten minutes. I waited for twenty. She didn't text or call back at all. Totally stood me up. Watch out for this one.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28877163/
-
01-23-19 22:31 #9502Regular Member

Posts: 4Not Asain
She's legit and not bad. Doesn't look very Asain in person.
-
01-23-19 22:23 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 265Jamie
Both her and her sister Jessa aren't worth the trouble. I used to get a random message from her sister Jessa but haven't in awhile. Must be on vacation or rehab.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 20:56 #9500Senior Member

Posts: 373Jamie
Yes that's her. She has an even worse sister Jessa.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 19:13 #9499Senior Member

Posts: 242Jamie?
Is she the infamous Jamie who causes more drama than Ashley B?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/243631713473
-
01-23-19 13:56 #9498Banned Member

Posts: 4Jinx
Motel a few miles north of the Chippingham exit.
Originally Posted by RvaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 08:19 #9497Senior Member

Posts: 58Jinxx
What part of Jeff Davis is she at.
Originally Posted by JamesJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 20:58 #9496Banned Member

Posts: 4Jinx
Saw Jinx for a QV. Clean room. Good skills. BBBJCIM. Did not Rush. Would recommend.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...237/8043622611
-
01-22-19 11:54 #9495Senior Member

Posts: 132I had same experience with a SW at the murder motel last spring. Not a good feeling.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 10:31 #9494Senior Member

Posts: 29Good day bros
So guys doubt anyone here remembers me but I decided to join again as I need some help. Looking for some vitamins as condoms do tend to suck and feel funny. In return I thought I'd share a fun experience with Matilda. Very kind as soon as I entered and got down to a BBBJ and FS uncovered as she got on top, perky and petite but experienced. Lot of fun and more than willing to see again. She really is sweet guys go give her a try as she needs the cash. Anyway hope someone can help me as well. Thanks! (Just pm me BTW).
-
01-22-19 10:22 #9493Senior Member

Posts: 27I've gotten into contact with her a few times to set times up. Just like some others have said, she's really bad with communicating. I wrote her off when I had a time set up and they ended up swapping so I saw Jenni instead. I will say that Jenni is fantastic for the price. A little businesslike, but her photos are real and she's pretty dn stunning.
Originally Posted by ReyMysterioJr
[View Original Post]
Delilah's photos are legit, and she definitely is Australian. I saw proof of being Australian through Jenni's SC when they were traveling through Australia.
-
01-22-19 07:42 #9492Senior Member

Posts: 92Asian
Anyone has any good leads on a good Asian provider, willing to trade.
-
01-22-19 00:07 #9491Senior Member

Posts: 226Haven
Or Heaven (sp?
I saw her last night and I'll just say I hadn't experienced that level of ghetto craziness in a while. I paid for 1/2 hour, but my visit lasted about 2 hours. The first hour was her trying to figure out how to get high. The next 15 minutes was her getting high. There was about 15-20 minutes of actual action. I ordered a pizza and wings for her, which she answered the door in the nude and cussed the delivery man out. A couple of her female friends kept interrupting, looking for drugs no doubt. I told her if I repeat I want her to get high ahead of time. She was a lot of fun though. Those of you who get high on dates probably would love her. And I know there are a lot of guys like that, because girls have told me.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...661/8042776447
-
01-21-19 22:25 #9490Senior Member

Posts: 630Delete a post
Once the post has been up for a certain amount of time. The only way to delete it is to hit the report post button then select delete post. You must provide a good reason as to why you are requesting to delete the post too.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





