Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Big Tit Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    With the big tits and bad attitude is likely Jenn who many here refer to as "big thief Jenn" and plenty of guys have had issues with her. Well known for scamming guys and providing shitty service for a while then went mia for a few weeks. Well she's been back recently and if you check the last few pages of this forum so are the negative reports. That best buy area is her normal walking zone but after dropping a load in Heritage Nicole's mouth yesterday I saw her walking near the starbucks on Lancaster. I don't know who the blonde is but most would agree you passing up on Jenn was a good thing.

    TMC.
    Although it's true that her regular area is BB, a few months ago, I saw Big Tit / Thief Jennifer in front of the McD's by Walmart giving passing vehicles 'the look'. I figured mall area prowlers had gotten wise to her antics and she moved north to try and find some fresh victims.

  2. #25489

    She's Bad

    After hundreds upon hundreds of Trail sucks she's still the All Time #1 (BBBJWSw) . Total GFE. An ATF & she's Bad!

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Baby Jamie.jpg‎  

  3. #25488

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    LOL, that's lying ***** Sara.
    Damn everybody knows she loves to lie like crazy, stop hanging out with her because of it. She is a good date though.

  4. #25487

    Congrats bro

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    With the big tits and bad attitude is likely Jenn who many here refer to as "big thief Jenn" and plenty of guys have had issues with her. Well known for scamming guys and providing shitty service for a while then went mia for a few weeks. Well she's been back recently and if you check the last few pages of this forum so are the negative reports. That best buy area is her normal walking zone but after dropping a load in Heritage Nicole's mouth yesterday I saw her walking near the starbucks on Lancaster. I don't know who the blonde is but most would agree you passing up on Jenn was a good thing.

    TMC.
    I see you're a senior member now, well done. If available can you PM Heritage Nicole digits.

  5. #25486

    Tammy / Rita

    Met up with one of my all time favs, Tammy. Not much to look at but man can she suck dick. She normally gets pretty excited to see me but tonight was different. She told me she had been thinking about me and couldn't wait to suck my dick LOL. I thought she was just talking shit but she told me to tell her when I was close and every time I got close she would stop and suck my balls and lick my dick for a little to keep me going. After 10 minutes she said "you can fuck my face when you're ready daddy". So I did, aggressively and with a mouth full of cum she tried to spit it out the window but I told her she better not, swallow my shit and she followed orders well. At least that's how it happened in my dream.

    Prior to that dream I had a dream that I met a very pretty, young Latina girl with super sexy thick lips named Rita. She was around Colonial and OBT but was very odd. Toward the end of our interaction she said if I met her in the area tomorrow we could hang out. Just wondering if anyone had ever seen / experienced her.

  6. #25485

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    Thankz for the info. Did you get digits?
    Nah didn't even ask. She is staying at the Royal though.

  7. #25484

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeroos  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Desiree the other day. She can really get the job done. She kept sucking after I came so long I thought I was going to cum again LOL. Drank the kids and cleaned my car out on her way out LOL.

    Also. Has anyone seen maria? Been a while.
    Thankz for the info. Did you get digits?

  8. #25483

    Desiree

    Ran into Desiree the other day. She can really get the job done. She kept sucking after I came so long I thought I was going to cum again LOL. Drank the kids and cleaned my car out on her way out LOL.

    Also. Has anyone seen maria? Been a while.

  9. #25482
    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl around a quarter to ten. She wrapped her love around me all date long. Hope you like polka dots. I do.

    AT midnight we were still going strong. She said shake me. Shake me all night long. She's been gone awhile but now she's back.

    Now let me tell ya it sure felt right --Now let me tell you it sure felt tight. Who is this girls and she has digits. Yeah!
    LOL, that's lying ***** Sara.

  10. #25481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104
    Quote Originally Posted by DoingObt  [View Original Post]
    It looks like LEO has been active the last few days. It could be the annual Pro Bowl crackdown. Be careful. Last year they got the guys and girls.
    Generally speaking, anytime there's an influx of out-of-towners, uncle turns up the heat. So, the week before any major event or holiday is a time to be on extra alert.

  11. #25480

    Pro Bowl Crackdown

    It looks like LEO has been active the last few days. It could be the annual Pro Bowl crackdown. Be careful. Last year they got the guys and girls.

  12. #25479

    Heavy brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiat2001  [View Original Post]
    Last night by the book store near Wawa, I encounter two WSWs. One a blonde and the other a heavy brunette who had very large tits. Unfortunately she and her friend had a bad attitude so I moved on. Did anyone had any problems with those two? Take care and stay safe.

    Jiat2001.
    With the big tits and bad attitude is likely Jenn who many here refer to as "big thief Jenn" and plenty of guys have had issues with her. Well known for scamming guys and providing shitty service for a while then went mia for a few weeks. Well she's been back recently and if you check the last few pages of this forum so are the negative reports. That best buy area is her normal walking zone but after dropping a load in Heritage Nicole's mouth yesterday I saw her walking near the starbucks on Lancaster. I don't know who the blonde is but most would agree you passing up on Jenn was a good thing.

    TMC.

  13. #25478

    Best Trail Fucks '18

    Out of about 100 Trail fucks in '18 these 3 were the Best. And they were the Best because all of them put up a gallant fight (punching, kicking, & yelling) LOL. . But to no avail cause I shot a big load in each tight pussy. And they all wanted to hookup again! Yeah, I'm Bad!

    Missionary Man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bianca.jpg‎   KiKi.jpg‎   Victoria.jpg‎  

  14. #25477

    Crystal

    Hello fellow mongers, can anyone be kind enough to give Crystal's new number? I'm in Orlando for just tonight and I don't want to leave without see her. Thanks in advance and like I always say, if you guys go to NC it will be my pleasure to provide the contact of some good providers.

  15. #25476

    Two mean SWs

    Last night by the book store near Wawa, I encounter two WSWs. One a blonde and the other a heavy brunette who had very large tits. Unfortunately she and her friend had a bad attitude so I moved on. Did anyone had any problems with those two? Take care and stay safe.

    Jiat2001.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape