Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,651 to 19,665 of 31845
-
01-25-19 18:29 #12195Senior Member

Posts: 1656Lost Roses
Thats BS I wouldn't give her another dime she needed help and came helped her, you should tell everyone you know that she is no good when her cash income takes a hit MAYBE she will learn that is the only way these girls will learn to provide good service.
Originally Posted by MathMan7
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 17:21 #12194Senior Member

Posts: 358
-
01-25-19 14:31 #12193Regular Member

Posts: 10Lizzy
Dang are why'all lucky? She showed up spur of the moment. Looks like her pics. Great communication. I hope she moves to my area. Did an out to downtown. Reasonable rate too. Didn't give me a rules type thing. Glad I got a hold of her. Would repeat for sure.
Ss.
-
01-25-19 09:25 #12192Senior Member

Posts: 303Banesssa aka Big Booty Latina.
Hello my fellow mongers!
I haven't seen her mention on here, but wanted to give anyone that's interested this provider is here in Nashville this weekend, I have seen her 3 x whenever she is in town. A great provide with a big booty and those twins!
PM me for more info, I will be going this weekend.
I am kind of new on "this" site so forgive me if this the wrong thread area.
-
01-25-19 08:13 #12191Senior Member

Posts: 74Hayden. Fronting some roses. But later never came.
My suggestion would be to still text up, and remind her of the prior time front some roses. To give her a little bit of incentive though, maybe offer to bring her at least a small token (maybe 1/2 a rose at least) or something like that (assuming you had fronted her 1 or more roses the last time.) with the understanding she would take care of you later.
Originally Posted by MaximV
[View Original Post]
In my experience if you give her another chance, she'll do you right.
-
01-24-19 18:22 #12190Senior Member

Posts: 339Stormy
She is a hell of a lot of fun and really fun to be with. She truly enjoys herself!
Originally Posted by StreetSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 16:30 #12189

Posts: 1136Hayden
She got one over on me, I fronted her some roses several weeks ago to help her out, as you know she would take care of me later, later never came! Although she did text me. And I guess I'm supposed to drop all of what I have to do and collect on her time and all. A lesson learned by me, I won't be helping out the helpless anymore. Until she squares up with me she is nothing.
-
01-24-19 13:39 #12188Senior Member

Posts: 393Indeed. Very much.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 11:54 #12187Senior Member

Posts: 557On Morning Star
Just to reduce the questions being asked.
She is 23.
When I say very open menu I mean everything is possible but anal. This is so I do not list all initials like cim, BBBJ and etc.
When I say a 9 I mean in my mind she will vary for some in body, looks and performance between an 8 and a 9.
She can send you pictures and give you her schedule. These ladies have a habit of changing plans.
Yes I have a couple of pictures.
I have not seen this lady in a couple of months.
-
01-24-19 01:58 #12186

Posts: 2981Yes. Of course YMMV. The majority of reviews were BBBJ.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 01:55 #12185

Posts: 2981Eden
She was a good one IMHO.
Originally Posted by Daboyz22
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 22:30 #12184Senior Member

Posts: 1351Stormy
Visited with Stormy tonight, she ranks in the top three of DTBBBJCIM I have had the pleasure of experiencing.
She has an ad up on USAG.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...990&cityid=424
-
01-23-19 19:21 #12183Senior Member

Posts: 38I'm glad it worked out. Serious skills there. I know we all hope she can improve communication.
Originally Posted by JamesMR
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 18:59 #12182Senior Member

Posts: 1136Russian
Is BBBJ still on the menu? I saw something about it was no longer an option.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 17:47 #12181Senior Member

Posts: 393I don't think anyone can replace Eden Franko. But I might be biased. LOL.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





