Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,856 to 27,870 of 37366
-
01-24-19 14:02 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 957Tattoo Removal
Sorry for posting this under escorts but I couldn't resist to chime in on the tattoo thing.
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
I've actually warmed up to it over time.
Still don't get the big holes in the ears or fish hooks in the lips. Tongue, belly button, nose & clit piercing I do like.
Got to love the old SNL!
https://vimeo.com/69310297
-
01-24-19 11:58 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 1333Baltimore
Reading the Baltimore forum I was surprised by the mention of drug use and trading drugs instead of cash. Most arrests of our lady friends are drug related. Law enforcement has much more effort in drugs than soliciting.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 10:55 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 452I must be too old
I just don't get it w / all the tattoos. I see some pretty young ladies online covered with tattoos. I wonder, WTF do they think is going to happen once they get old. This one below is a good example. But I have seen many in all different shades & colors.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/988021885456
Retired.
-
01-24-19 09:02 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 58Jamie
Has anyone had a good experience with Jamie? I'm supposed to see her this evening.
Originally Posted by Fubar69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 08:28 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 47Tessa
Tried to line up a date with Tessa. Got to the general location. She said wait for ten minutes. I waited for twenty. She didn't text or call back at all. Totally stood me up. Watch out for this one.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/28877163/
-
01-23-19 22:31 #9506Regular Member

Posts: 4Not Asain
She's legit and not bad. Doesn't look very Asain in person.
-
01-23-19 22:23 #9505Senior Member

Posts: 265Jamie
Both her and her sister Jessa aren't worth the trouble. I used to get a random message from her sister Jessa but haven't in awhile. Must be on vacation or rehab.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 20:56 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 373Jamie
Yes that's her. She has an even worse sister Jessa.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 19:13 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 242Jamie?
Is she the infamous Jamie who causes more drama than Ashley B?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/243631713473
-
01-23-19 13:56 #9502Banned Member

Posts: 4Jinx
Motel a few miles north of the Chippingham exit.
Originally Posted by RvaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 08:19 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 58Jinxx
What part of Jeff Davis is she at.
Originally Posted by JamesJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 20:58 #9500Banned Member

Posts: 4Jinx
Saw Jinx for a QV. Clean room. Good skills. BBBJCIM. Did not Rush. Would recommend.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...237/8043622611
-
01-22-19 11:54 #9499Senior Member

Posts: 132I had same experience with a SW at the murder motel last spring. Not a good feeling.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 10:31 #9498Senior Member

Posts: 29Good day bros
So guys doubt anyone here remembers me but I decided to join again as I need some help. Looking for some vitamins as condoms do tend to suck and feel funny. In return I thought I'd share a fun experience with Matilda. Very kind as soon as I entered and got down to a BBBJ and FS uncovered as she got on top, perky and petite but experienced. Lot of fun and more than willing to see again. She really is sweet guys go give her a try as she needs the cash. Anyway hope someone can help me as well. Thanks! (Just pm me BTW).
-
01-22-19 10:22 #9497Senior Member

Posts: 27I've gotten into contact with her a few times to set times up. Just like some others have said, she's really bad with communicating. I wrote her off when I had a time set up and they ended up swapping so I saw Jenni instead. I will say that Jenni is fantastic for the price. A little businesslike, but her photos are real and she's pretty dn stunning.
Originally Posted by ReyMysterioJr
[View Original Post]
Delilah's photos are legit, and she definitely is Australian. I saw proof of being Australian through Jenni's SC when they were traveling through Australia.










Reply With Quote





