Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 13920
-
01-25-19 18:37 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 352The alligator
Any general comments about ladies on the alligator site? There are 3 or 4 who look interesting but haven't used the site much. I'm sure it's hit and miss like all of them but looking for general comments on experiences there besides the few that have been referenced in several posts.
-
01-25-19 16:11 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28188917/0056
Don't bother wasting your time with this one.
She plays games.
She sent me on a wild goose chase multiple times only to cancel.
Twice she gave me a fake address.
She is totally immature and not worth a second of your time.
-
01-25-19 14:40 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 808First time, need alittle help with this one.
New to the site but not new to this. Anyone know of her? Pricey but dam, looks seem to be worth it. In town tonight so feeling the "itch".
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/r...1e5365ca8b456a
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-25-19 14:31 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 808I'd be careful with that one.
$$ rate is a sign of upsell and I bet the girl that shows up, ain't her. I'd pass but it's up to you.
Originally Posted by MattParty12
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 18:18 #3746Regular Member

Posts: 15Sloan
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978758
Hi guys, anybody seen her at all?
Otherwise looking for recommendation for an hour of fun at my hotel on the strip.
Thank you in advance.
-
01-24-19 16:02 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28912984/6823
60 for 30.
Didn't look as good in person.
Armpits stubbly.
BBBJ so-so.
Covered sex wasn't bad as we did it in many positions and she was getting into it.
Her pussy stank a little too much for my liking.
Will not repeat.
-
01-24-19 14:22 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 95I can verify on that too, I saw her a week ago or so, her acne are so bad, all over her side of her nipple, it just big turn off, she is a nice girl, hope she shape up in few year's, Those drugs are killing her soon, if she don't stop.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 19:54 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 49She seems to be back from vacation and I'm sure glad to have found her.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 17:50 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 389Yeah she hasn't had any posts up for quite a while. But when she does it's on mojo. Here's a pic.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 17:36 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 352Jess link
Want to make sure I steer clear of Jess but the link doesn't work. Does she post on mojo under "Jess" or how can I confirm? The description sounds like someone I would hit up so if theres a pic or current link could you post or PM please?
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 11:21 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 389Yes indeed. Last time I saw her I tried to talk her out of it but she's hooked. Sad. Another lost to hard drugs. wanted to see her one more time to try and convince her to stop but obviously futile endeavor. can’t risk the incurable ones.
Originally Posted by SugaRoll702
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 09:16 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 799Kelsey
You found Mandi with a new name. She was on vacation for a while but used to be highly regarded. Good find.
Originally Posted by Isinin702
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 07:25 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 27Jess
Sad to hear that. I was going to see her this Friday too. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 06:59 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 27Jess
Sad to hear that and I was going to see her this coming weekend. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 02:53 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 389Jess no more
Just wanted to let everyone know to now avoid jess. I did a review on her a while ago and saw her regularly. But last time I saw her a month ago she told me she started to shoot H along with her meth use daily ie her acne all over her body. She flaked on me two weeks in a row so her use is obviously increasing. Avoid her and stay safe.












Reply With Quote




