Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 679 of 928 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 729 779 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 13920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3750

    The alligator

    Any general comments about ladies on the alligator site? There are 3 or 4 who look interesting but haven't used the site much. I'm sure it's hit and miss like all of them but looking for general comments on experiences there besides the few that have been referenced in several posts.

  2. #3749
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28188917/0056

    Don't bother wasting your time with this one.

    She plays games.

    She sent me on a wild goose chase multiple times only to cancel.

    Twice she gave me a fake address.

    She is totally immature and not worth a second of your time.

  3. #3748

    First time, need alittle help with this one.

    New to the site but not new to this. Anyone know of her? Pricey but dam, looks seem to be worth it. In town tonight so feeling the "itch".

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/r...1e5365ca8b456a

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #3747

    I'd be careful with that one.

    $$ rate is a sign of upsell and I bet the girl that shows up, ain't her. I'd pass but it's up to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattParty12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978758

    Hi guys, anybody seen her at all?

    Otherwise looking for recommendation for an hour of fun at my hotel on the strip.

    Thank you in advance.

  5. #3746

    Sloan

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978758

    Hi guys, anybody seen her at all?

    Otherwise looking for recommendation for an hour of fun at my hotel on the strip.

    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2978758_256512.jpg‎   2978758_109329.jpeg‎  

  6. #3745
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28912984/6823

    60 for 30.

    Didn't look as good in person.

    Armpits stubbly.

    BBBJ so-so.

    Covered sex wasn't bad as we did it in many positions and she was getting into it.

    Her pussy stank a little too much for my liking.

    Will not repeat.

  7. #3744
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. Last time I saw her I tried to talk her out of it but she's hooked. Sad. Another lost to hard drugs. wanted to see her one more time to try and convince her to stop but obviously futile endeavor. cant risk the incurable ones.
    I can verify on that too, I saw her a week ago or so, her acne are so bad, all over her side of her nipple, it just big turn off, she is a nice girl, hope she shape up in few year's, Those drugs are killing her soon, if she don't stop.

  8. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    You found Mandi with a new name. She was on vacation for a while but used to be highly regarded. Good find.
    She seems to be back from vacation and I'm sure glad to have found her.

  9. #3742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by KSpacey  [View Original Post]
    Want to make sure I steer clear of Jess but the link doesn't work. Does she post on mojo under "Jess" or how can I confirm? The description sounds like someone I would hit up so if theres a pic or current link could you post or PM please?
    Yeah she hasn't had any posts up for quite a while. But when she does it's on mojo. Here's a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 61D943FB-327A-4CC0-883A-CBE67B836EBC.jpeg‎  

  10. #3741

    Jess link

    Want to make sure I steer clear of Jess but the link doesn't work. Does she post on mojo under "Jess" or how can I confirm? The description sounds like someone I would hit up so if theres a pic or current link could you post or PM please?

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. Last time I saw her I tried to talk her out of it but she's hooked. Sad. Another lost to hard drugs. wanted to see her one more time to try and convince her to stop but obviously futile endeavor. cant risk the incurable ones.

  11. #3740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by SugaRoll702  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear that. I was going to see her this Friday too. Thanks for the info.
    Yes indeed. Last time I saw her I tried to talk her out of it but she's hooked. Sad. Another lost to hard drugs. wanted to see her one more time to try and convince her to stop but obviously futile endeavor. can’t risk the incurable ones.

  12. #3739

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Isinin702  [View Original Post]
    Found another fun one I will be repeating with next time in town.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2963270

    Menu was pretty spot on and I had a ton of fun. So my top two in Vegas are currently her and Kyra. It's so nice being closer to home.
    You found Mandi with a new name. She was on vacation for a while but used to be highly regarded. Good find.

  13. #3738

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let everyone know to now avoid jess. I did a review on her a while ago and saw her regularly. But last time I saw her a month ago she told me she started to shoot H along with her meth use daily ie her acne all over her body. She flaked on me two weeks in a row so her use is obviously increasing. Avoid her and stay safe.
    Sad to hear that. I was going to see her this Friday too. Thanks for the info.

  14. #3737

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let everyone know to now avoid jess. I did a review on her a while ago and saw her regularly. But last time I saw her a month ago she told me she started to shoot H along with her meth use daily ie her acne all over her body. She flaked on me two weeks in a row so her use is obviously increasing. Avoid her and stay safe.
    Sad to hear that and I was going to see her this coming weekend. Thanks for the info.

  15. #3736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Jess no more

    Just wanted to let everyone know to now avoid jess. I did a review on her a while ago and saw her regularly. But last time I saw her a month ago she told me she started to shoot H along with her meth use daily ie her acne all over her body. She flaked on me two weeks in a row so her use is obviously increasing. Avoid her and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape