Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 39985
-
01-23-19 01:06 #20485Senior Member

Posts: 1255Southside
There's a south suburbs thread. Maybe that's not exactly the same thing. I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by MVilleMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 21:38 #20484Regular Member

Posts: 22I have never had good luck at SXL, and I always assumed its because its close to the tourists. I might have to check it out again, even though mileage my vary. Thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 19:13 #20483Senior Member

Posts: 541Probably IP
I must admit I haven't seen her, but the reviews are near 100% positive in terms of looks and service. Neither does more than L1, and IP is a little more but those pics are better IMO.
Originally Posted by Whamster123
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 15:48 #20482Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't leave out the South Side!
See a lot of downtown and Northside places posted here. Anybody have decent recommended places (public or private) on the south side of Chicago?
-
01-22-19 15:26 #20481Senior Member

Posts: 65Rina or IP
Been reading some reviews about Rina, and am tempted to visit her. I have seen IP many times and is my go to. Would you guys recommend check rina out or should I stick with IP.
-
01-22-19 14:25 #20480Senior Member

Posts: 568How was the other girl compared with kelly? Same body? Did she give a good blowjob too? Did the two interact or allow you to eat both their pussies?
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 13:04 #20479Senior Member

Posts: 136Line up?
Every damn place I go to now gets a LINE UP from me. No way and hell do I pay these rates in town for a fugly old lady. Either should you. Just ask. I do every time. Don't like what you see? Walk out.
-
01-22-19 11:55 #20478Senior Member

Posts: 304Go try Exercise Spa in Mount Prospect, you can't miss there!
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 11:11 #20477Senior Member

Posts: 1573Advice
There are many in town and suburbs just RTFF, but DD, YMMV.
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 11:05 #20476Regular Member

Posts: 9Rub and L1 alas.
Prior to finding this site I went of fishing expeditions, many of which were time wasters alas. Also have yet to find a L2 MP at least on the north sode. However for a good rub and L1 New Hope spa on Lincolin has always been good to me. Have always done random pull but I've found that each gorl has thier own unique trase prior to the HJ.
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
Sorry I can't give intel on L2, but still should try new hope.
Cheers.
Ransom.
-
01-22-19 10:06 #20475Regular Member

Posts: 15Downtown
Michigan ave.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 23:31 #20474Banned Member

Posts: 37Where is xsl located? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 22:27 #20473Regular Member

Posts: 23Lurking
Hi Guys,
I have been lurking around these pages for about a month now but haven't had the guts to visit an mp yet. Can anyone suggest the best places for a starter? A good rub with L2 or DATY would be good.
How is divine dolls?
-
01-21-19 15:39 #20472Senior Member

Posts: 285SxL
How was the quality of the massage? I was there a few months back and the massage wasn't all that good, just rubbing. I didn't get a name but she looked young and had a tight body. I went with the total nude which seemed a bit much for but I went for it anyway.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 12:58 #20471Senior Member

Posts: 1573Line-ups
Not any more, I guess. Some time ago I saw one at Yun, and a few times on Belmont. IMHO, it is not common practice or tradition around here, probably because there are just a few providers working, so there not enough talent to choose from anyway.
Originally Posted by InMyBag10
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






