Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 19,411 to 19,425 of 28091
-
01-21-19 23:50 #8681Senior Member

Posts: 104Won's Spa
Anyone with experience here? Google reviews hint at some carnal fun. 3817 32nd street is there advertised address. Thanks.
-
01-21-19 20:28 #8680Banned Member

Posts: 220Diamond Day in the old LG
I tried this spa out in LG by the Union Bank, behind Miss Donut shop on Broadway.
You'll never find this place even if you're looking for it as it sits way in the back unless you frequent the donut shop. There were some advertising flags out on the Broadway entrance that should make it easier to find.
So for those if you looking for that descrete entrance this may a good spot for you.
Very clean, heated pads under the linens and a stand up shower available from what I saw. House fees are comparable to everywhere else, I forgot what the scale was but about a buck a minute.
I drew Amy, very petite, late 30's early 40's by my guess, decent looking maybe a little plain on the looks but for her age she is not bad. Very nice and speaks decent English.
Massage was decent maybe a 5 or 6 out of 10. Hot stones are an option as well.
No "real" sign of teasing before the flip but she does get right into your folds when massaging your thighs with the occasional grazing, which I don't know is on purpose or not.
On the flip, chest and shoulder massage and she eventually migrated down to jr and looks at you for permission.
Permission Granted!
No jackhammer technique, started with a nice slow rhythmic motion with on hand on the stick and the other massaging the sack.
Allowed some OTC roaming and didn't seem to flinch at any areas where I roamed, but YMMV of course.
Did not get any hints of anything thing else available on the menu but she did say that there was another girl that works there but have no info on her or what she offers.
Decent clean place, nice girl, descrete entrance and decent massage with HJ finish.
I believe I paid 50 for the house and 50 for tip for a 1 hour session.
When you're done they got some okay donuts next door.
-
01-21-19 20:05 #8679Banned Member

Posts: 220Took 2 for the team, well maybe 1
Tried that one as well, I'll post a report soon. It's called Diamond Day Spa.
Originally Posted by IvyLeaf
[View Original Post]
AA Spa as far as what the older lady was saying, she is the only one there, no other girls.
I felt bad for her because she seems like she is desperate, not sure exactly how long she has been open and what business is like but gave a very good massage.
-
01-21-19 19:54 #8678Senior Member

Posts: 287$60 tip for BJ & FS? What was the house fee?
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 19:10 #8677Senior Member

Posts: 278I saw Alena for a 1/2 last Saturday after a long day of drinking. Very pretty with a nice fit figure. Smaller chest but she has some amazing nipples. Accommodated all positions (even prone bone) which I've found to be a tough sale with the AMP crowd. Great BJ. I'd come with just the amount you're planning to spend. She saw I had a few extra 20's and tried to haggle w me LOL. $ . 6 OTD. I'd see her again if I wasn't curious about some of the other talent there. Someone left a review about a Malaysian girl named coco and I’ve been curious ever since.
Originally Posted by Jernie2018
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 17:21 #8676Senior Member

Posts: 287No, I was strictly only seeing Eva. I was really happy with her until the day she suddenly and surprisingly said she didn't remember me and acted very cold to me. It might have been a month since I had last seen her but I certainly hadn't changed my appearance or how I behaved with her. Not to mention at 71 I'm older than her usual clients so it's unlikely I wasn't memorable.
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 16:46 #8675Banned Member

Posts: 707Agree
Hard to go wrong with either on.
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]
Both are awesome. Good massage and good sensual HJ
-
01-21-19 16:45 #8674Senior Member

Posts: 65Eva
We're you seeing Anna or other girls there in between visits? Maybe she found out? She doesn't like sharing regulars and is really jealous of Anna getting a lot of attention now.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 16:43 #8673Banned Member

Posts: 707A Spa
I think the same two girls are there. Both are good FS providers, either one is a good choice
Aleana and Lola.
Lola is a cute little tiny spinner, really friendly.
Aleana was a very good experience for me, she's got a very nice fake boobs but look good on her.
Originally Posted by Jernie2018
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 16:39 #8672Senior Member

Posts: 65Eva Vs Anna
Can't really go wrong with either one. Anna has the better body and her teasing is amazing. She will allow FIV. Eva has a little more access and will allow FIV and DATY. Both give solid massages.
Originally Posted by GhostRider7
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 16:34 #8671Regular Member

Posts: 15Eva didn't seem as attentive or friendly to me on my last visit. The reviews on her here are numerous and true. FIV access and a decent HJ every time. But my vote would be for Anna personally. She has a surprisingly nice set of tits. Always has a great attitude. And she just gets into it more.
Originally Posted by GhostRider7
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 15:22 #8670Senior Member

Posts: 135Oh shit hey man I saw your review on Rubmaps as well, good stuff man. Thanks a ton for the reviews I'll be giving them a visit soon.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter101
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 12:51 #8669Regular Member

Posts: 3Will be heading to A spa on mercury.
Any tips of who to ask for?
-
01-21-19 12:15 #8668Senior Member

Posts: 28I was involved in the same situation with a 40's tech, we'd meet here and there, and she was looking to expand her shops, I found her a place in a small strip mall and she got approved by the property manager signed the lease etc, I started getting attached to her thinking I was the man she needed, a few months down the road, knowing she was still offering HJ's to mongers, and yes I was still going to other shops in-between visits with her getting my rocks off, one day I mentioned to her I was going on a date, she didn't like that at all, We got into it and she said giving HJ's is how she made $$$ to live, but she didn't like that I was getting serviced at other places after that she quit responding to calls and emails.
Originally Posted by Whoopster
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 11:54 #8667Senior Member

Posts: 287I used to be a regular with Eva with a good friendly relationship but one day she totally surprised me by telling me she didn't remember me and proceeded to give me a so-so non-sensual massage with a jackhammer HE only after I had to push her. She used to laugh at my really bad attempts to use a few Chinese words with her once in a while so I still can't figure out her sudden change of attitude with me. Nope I had never pushed her for FS. But it bothered me enough that I stopped going to see her and only started going back to Z's after being told about Anna. Anna has become my all-time favorite and is just as sensual as Eva ever was. Anna has a very nice body too. Great boobs and a perfect trim butt. I'll be seeing her today or tomorrow. I think I'll finally try their table shower this time after seeing good comments about how Anna is with them.
Originally Posted by GhostRider7
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





