Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 8184
-
01-29-19 15:00 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 103Go see her
She such a good little girl she should just post an add on the sister sight. None of the ladies on the site can out do this little booger. She should get the USA Sex Guide Award.
Originally Posted by UtahLegend
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 20:25 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 103Excellent SugarHoe
She is a good cut. Laid back and fun.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 10:45 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 299She had a profile on there earlier in the year, known as LesLee. I spoke with her, and yes, she is into some kinky stuff. Asking price was much lower than that. Heard from another Monger who had seen her that she is a great time, but that is way too much for anyone.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 18:35 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 811SterlingL
She says she is very kinky. She wants $500, non-negotiable, LOL.
http://www.seeking.com/member/53df61...3-8fb4a9d35462
-
01-20-19 19:18 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 998Kinky DB girl
Haven't dreamt about this one yet, but a friend of mine (female) has and she said her dream was very kinky. Damage is $2. Ill post back after I have my dream.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4fe39...7-24ebf28a8ac6
-
01-20-19 19:05 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 998Cute Young Eat Side Airport Area
So I had a dream that I saw this one the other day. Her body was on point. Could be a little tanner though. She was very shy so I to direct her but she took direction very well. Had her tease me with her fingernails then her mouth then after some BBBJ I flippde her on her back and put it inside hr. She has this innocent look to her so as soon as I put it in her pussy I didn't last long, puulled out and then came on her chest.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9
-
01-20-19 17:26 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 998My experience is that all the ones I have been with, only one insisted. I like to filter them out ahead of time to see what they would be like in bed before I meet with them. I have this game that I play with them and thru that game not only does it tell me alot about what the experience will be like, but also if they are down with bare or not.
Originally Posted by HarryPlopper
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-19 16:25 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 998Agreed! Oldest trick in the book. Anytime I hear cash app, or some sob story, I tell them, just borrow some money from a friend and ill give you that gas money when you get here. Scam!
Originally Posted by ExEccieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-19 16:22 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 998Yeah
And here's what I do with girls like that: No girl that thinks she is worth 300 or more has EVER cam close. So if oure wanting 300, I know for a fact that you're not worth it. How about this: Lets meet first then let me see if you're worth what you claim. If so, then sure no problem. Then you meet them, work your game, and bang them for free. Don't EVER pay for meet and greets. Girls that think their "time" is valuable are full of sh*t.
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-19 16:14 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 998Right
Yeah I can't tell you how many times this has happened to me. Ill be honest with you, you can get girls that will give it up real easy if you have even the slightest bit of game. You don't have to pay them anything.
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 19:55 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 224I'm curious, was her "this is not a sexual service" just a smoke screen? Or did you actually convince her to go further than she advertised? If so, how?
Originally Posted by Coozie
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 23:33 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 327What does she mean
What does she mean when she say's she is Open Minded?
-
01-06-19 23:13 #2037Senior Member

Posts: 65More Seeking Arrangments
More fodder from one I had been texting. She ended up asking for $500. Then she told me the least she ever did was $400 and that si from here last SD but he got attached so she had to fire him. I told her that if something changes she can text me back. She then told me it will not because she is young pretty and fit. There are lots of guys that will take care of here at her asking price.
Not sure what to say about that. I doubt she is getting $400 to $500 a crack. And if she had the $400 gig she would not have fired him. She would have milked it for all it was worth!
-
01-06-19 22:12 #2036Banned Member

Posts: 19Sir I applaud your distillation of the SA categories!
I think you nailed this assessment! A few additional comments.
Originally Posted by TheBestNap
[View Original Post]
Note that Categories 2 and 3- which are not offering sex, always have inviting pics in bathing suits, lingerie, heavy cleavage etc. Category 3 might also be named "Platonic Plus" (the plus being for them).
Many of those from Cat 3 also entertain the notion that we older gents really long for someone to talk to- you know, a deep-thinking sage- like a 20-something with so much life experience from Hooters and the sorority.
Finally I would add a Seventh Category. The Flake. This category is a group willing to trade sex (intimacy) on a per meet basis and maybe dinner / drinks as a prelude. They are not pros, usually the younger age range, and indicate that 2-300 per / meet is fine and are down to meet up. Then when its time to actually meet up, in the waning hrs their immaturity shows up and they come up with a bullshit excuse, go silent, or completely ghost you and stand you up.
It would go a very long way IMHO, if SA would actually charge the female members a membership fee of some sort! This would filter out so much of the bullshit that goes on.
-
01-05-19 20:09 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 299Pretty much every single one of them telling us how they get these ridiculous donations just to have dinner are liars. As you stated, if they are getting that why are they still on the site? GPS is a major problem over the past few years. It takes far too much work anymore to find that girl who has reasonable expectations and lives up to our expectations at the same time. I have found them from time to time, but it never seems to last long term anymore.
Originally Posted by TheBestNap
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




