Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 8181
-
12-26-18 00:06 #2031Senior Member

Posts: 170Beware this scammer WYP
SarahHellCat, Playwithme93, kyleighK, all the same person. She is a scammer.
-
12-21-18 00:23 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 536There aren't many girls on the site. I contacted one nearby. In our messages she said "just to reiterate, this is not a sexual service I am offering. I assume you have read the site guidelines. " I went ahead and saw her because she was about 2 miles from me, cute and I was curious what would happen. I had sex with her. Now I want to see how many others are players.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 14:04 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 130Isabella_bb
Its time to let go and Christmas is the time to spread cheer.
She is back on the market looking for consistent SD. She is mostly looking for someone to pay her rent, but is open to other arrangements as well. Treat her well.
https://www.seeking.com/member/26683...4-3e6c31cb3bb1
-
11-24-18 19:30 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 601Same girls?
Anyone try the cuddle comfort site? Some of the girls look a lot like the girls on sa. You have to sign up for free to view the cuddlers.
-
11-20-18 09:47 #2027Senior Member

Posts: 601Prepaid cards
Sorry for being dense, but will SA let us sign up for one month with a prepaid card? I understand that we can sign up for the auto renewal and then cancel, but curious about if the site will even allow signing up for just a month upfront.
-
11-15-18 18:39 #2026Senior Member

Posts: 76Schnl014
Hello fellow mongers.
I'm from Atlanta area and I'm getting ready to make a trip to Orlando for work. I've been chatting up this one and wanted to see if I can get any feedback from the local group on her. I'll gladly return the favor if you need any help in Atlanta.
https://www.seeking.com/member/63b1e...9-0e55b6afcfdf
Thanks DL.
-
11-09-18 14:27 #2025Senior Member

Posts: 59Young ones are nuts
Young girls on SA think they will get major $ just for letting you buy them things. Golden Purdy syndrome.
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 12:46 #2024Senior Member

Posts: 601Thanks I'll try that. So I take it they won't let us use a prepaid card?
Originally Posted by Petroff
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 12:18 #2023Senior Member

Posts: 103Just pay for the first month, go back to your profile and cancel the auto renewal option and delete your cc info.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-18 10:46 #2022Senior Member

Posts: 601Auto-renew
Can one actually renew using a prepaid card for just one month? Their site seems to be geared up for just auto renew or a one-time fee equal to 3 months. I'm not interested in either of those options at this point and would rather pay month to month.
-
11-07-18 16:27 #2021Senior Member

Posts: 200Crazy Prices on SA.
Like B, I would also love to have a young gal to dream with for a $$ a meet, similar to the AMPs but a bit fresher and less activity. I have been off SA for 2 years and tried again this month. Talked to a bunch, met 1 and blew off 2 at the last minute. One gal, Orlandogirl12 said "Don't waste my time if you are considering less than $$ . Check her out, nothing special. It's a numbers game. Got a week left and not renewing.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 23:53 #2020Banned Member

Posts: 202No Luck
Did not see any profiles with the content. Maybe she has left the building like Elvis.
Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 23:27 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 311Did I miss the boat?
Did someone take ItsNotAboutMe off the table? Not sure if she blocked me or if she found her daddy?
-
10-16-18 17:19 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 89Interesting.
Do you know nakita? Can you tell me more about her performance please? Because she looks strange. If you can give me more info about her would be great please. Because nakita wants 600 per meet. No less than 500. And I think is too much. She said. Is a model. And have several years in this bussiness.
Originally Posted by Ziggy1966
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 11:33 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 34Nakita
I've seen her a couple times it was 200 roses. She's not that good and wouldn't waste my time. First time I thought she was having a bad day but it was the same.
The 2nd time.
Originally Posted by Evangelion27
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






