High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 441 of 532 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 491 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually see her, or is this just an impression that you got by looking at the ad pics? Has anyone actually seen her, and if so, what's on the menu, and for how much? And how safe is the incall? Handlers, motel, trick pad, or what?
    On another website she got bad reviews as well. A poster said he saw her in Ft Washington at an apartment and had a really bad experience.

  2. #1374

    Nicole

    Just curious. Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/plymo...-29th-15583391

    I looked all around in here and NYC.

    And couldn't find anything. She seems legit, but just curious.

    Thanks!

  3. #1373

    Candace.

    I seen her November of 2017. A house in south Philly that had other girls working out of it. I paid her 80 for BBBJ and cfs. She was very accommodating. She did not seem to be on drugs, she had a little weight on her but I wouldn't say she was overweight. However I have heard of other guys who had bad experiences in that house with OTHER girls, not her. I may hit her up myself and get back to the board with an updated review if I have time to see her. I hope this helps. Any other questions feel free to message me.

  4. #1372

    Candace?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbones  [View Original Post]
    No good! Drug addict.
    Did you actually see her, or is this just an impression that you got by looking at the ad pics? Has anyone actually seen her, and if so, what's on the menu, and for how much? And how safe is the incall? Handlers, motel, trick pad, or what?

  5. #1371

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware55  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT? Are you kidding me? If she looks like skanky in some doctored up photos, what do you think she looks like in real life? I would keep searching if I were you but to each their own.

  6. #1370

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by OhJonnieBeGood  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Steph before. Can't find anything regarding her and she said she has a new number. Looks a little to goof o be true. Anyone ever see her before?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/100-r...-rubs-16147545
    Not from the area and certainly haven't had any experiences with her. But, I am well traveled and very experienced in researching my dreams. Looks like a perfect example of a fake ad. If it looks TGTBT. Probably is. A quick google search of any provider's phone number will give good info. If you can't find any other info or ads linked to that number for a decent amount of time, very likely that it is fake.

  7. #1369
    Quote Originally Posted by OhJonnieBeGood  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Steph before. Can't find anything regarding her and she said she has a new number. Looks a little to goof o be true. Anyone ever see her before?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/100-r...-rubs-16147545
    Looks like a bait and switch to me.

  8. #1368

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an experience with Sedductive Stacey? She hosts in Malvern occasionally but I can't find any reviews anywhere.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...n/124502538588
    Oh I know her well. Last summer I spent several days setting up a Saturday night visit. She was working in Willow Grove area about an hour from drive. Confirmed before I left. Got there spent an hour and a half, no response nothing. Next day she texted me said she had an emergency and would make it up to me. Sunday night we hooked up. About 75 lbs heavier than pic, rushed, horrible service I will NEVER repeat. She got off of Escort Babylon because of all the bad reviews. Very pretty face and great tits but clock watcher and rushed. Beware. She usually is hanging with a girlfriend from NJ blond and heavy as well.

  9. #1367

    Steph. Massuse near the Philadelphia airport.

    Has anyone seen Steph before. Can't find anything regarding her and she said she has a new number. Looks a little to goof o be true. Anyone ever see her before?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/100-r...-rubs-16147545

  10. #1366

    She is back. Got an email from her

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent05  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad and was very interested in some Thai cuisine after reading her reviews on TER. She is very pretty and her pics don't do her justice. She host in a upscale hotel, after passing her screening, she texted me where her incall is. She asks that you notify her when you are on your way as it gives her some time to prep for your arrival.

    I parked and texted her when I was ready, she replies with directions to her room and just walk in as she leaves the door ajar and to place the donation on the table. I walked in and she is behind the door in a black bra and thong with matching thigh highs and heels. What a beauty, she closes the door and grabs me to give me a lfk. She leads me into the room as I place my donation on the table and she starts kissing me again, I reached around her and grab her lovely soft ass as we stood there making out. I reached down to pull her breast out of her bra and her nipples are very nice and hard. She starts taking off my clothes as I was still playing with her breast, she kneels down and pulls my pants down and my cock was now inches from her face, she leans forward and starts teasing him by licking the head and then taking him in her mouth for a few minutes. I pull her up and start kissing her again then she talls me lets go take a bathe so I can take care of you for the hour.

    We head to the bathroom and she had the bathtub ready with hot water and ask me to lay down, she then joins me in the bathtub and grabs some soap and starts washing my cock and balls. I was now hard as a rock, she grabs a small towel and starts scrubbing my back with it while her breast and nipple was in my hands and mouth. She tells me to lean back and lift my ass up out of the water to rinse the soap off, once I was soap free she starts licking the tip with her tongue down to my balls and back up again. The site of watching a beautiful Thai woman pleasing so was so hot I almost blew but held off. She tells me that we should take this to the bed and I didn't disagree, we both stood up and she turns the shower on to rinse us off, then dries me off and I head to the bed while she dries herself off.

    She comes out of the bathroom and tells me to lay face down but I had other ideas. I know she has a routine but I sorta broke it and ask her to skip it. She felt alittle uncomfortable as she told me to let her take care of me, I told her I am not a quickie kind of guy and would like to enjoy playing with her more then get a massage. She agrees and tells me to lay down face up, she starts a BBBJ while looking at me and I was instantly hard again, her bbbi is better then average and she knows how much pressure to suck on your balls without hurting you. She then grabs some lube and starts a p2 p slide in cg position, the site of her beautiful pussy sliding back and forth on my cock almost made me blow again. I couldn't take it anymore and ask her for the cover. She applies the cover and we get into missionary, we were at it for 10 minutes as she was definitely enjoying as she was pull and telling me to go deeper. I think she came a few times as I felt her pussy contracted a few times. I ask for doggie but then she laid sideways and ask if I want to try this, who is going to say no to this beauty LOL. She lifts her leg up as I entered her, we went at it for 5 minutes and the site of her looking at me, I couldn't hold out so I blew my load into the bag.

    She cleans me up and went to clean herself up then comes back and tells me now let me give you a good massage. Who is going to say no to a body rub down LOL. I laid down and she grabs some massage oil and starts rubbing my shoulder, back, arms and legs. It is one of the best if not best massage I have received. It's not the type of massage you get at the fa massage parlor. Her massage are legit and I felt the difference driving home.

    I know most guys won't pay her price of $$ 5. She reminds me of Erotic Jennifer in that they both have a script and are looking to please you in every way. Only difference is Lena will bathe and shower with you. I will definitely repeat when she is in the area again.

    http://thaisweetheartlena.hotprovider.com/#/ profile.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...=297832&page=1#Review.
    Out of the blue I got an email from her she said she was back in town. I remember seeing an old post about her and found it using the search. She actually originally worked at EPM that is where I saw her. Our schedules won't sync this trip but I thought I would comment.

  11. #1365
    No good! Drug addict.

  12. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware55  [View Original Post]
    NO GOOD!! Drugs took their toll.

  13. #1363

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware55  [View Original Post]
    Raunchy photos are not a good sign.

  14. #1362

    Too good to be true?


  15. #1361
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an experience with Sedductive Stacey? She hosts in Malvern occasionally but I can't find any reviews anywhere.

    http://philadelphia.skipthegames.com...n/124502538588
    I saw her years ago and she is still using the same pictures. I remember it being decent, but felt she was overpriced.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape