Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 492 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #563

    Springfield Woman.

    What's the deal with this one? I found her on stg. She is definitely legit. But she saying she only does BJ for 75 a visit. I got her down to 60. Can anyone report back that her BJ is worth this much?

    Going by her picture I asked if we could do full-service. But she responded that she really does full service in only does BJ's. But if we hit it off full serve is possible.

    I am a sucker for MILFs. Can anyone justify the expenditure?

  2. #562

    All I can say

    Is that I'd gladly come up with the slightly higher rates for someone like Mel and Genie, who are no longer active.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBlind  [View Original Post]
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.

  3. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleSnacker  [View Original Post]
    I miss the good old days 6 or 7 years ago when Backpage was at its prime and you couldn't practically drive by a hotel without being able to find a Backpage girl available in that hotel you just drove by.

    Now. I don't know, way too few providers in not nearly enough places.

    I'm literally staying in a hotel right now that I've had several great encounters in 5-6 years ago, but even if there were a provider here tonight I'd have no idea how to find her.

    Disappointing.

    We've managed to legalize pot, maybe soon someone will convince them to legalize prostitution, too.
    If we are going to be honest, part of this is our fault. We pushed the good providers out in favor of cheaper junkie providers. I know a girl who use to work weekends in CT, get a hotel room and work all weekend make good cash and come home. She stopped doing that because eventually she got less and less business. Because we all decided to save a couple bucks. Now there is nothing in this area because the ones who would be good don't make money so they end up stripping or just being UTR.

  4. #560

    Jen.

    Already answered my question. Immediately visited her after posting. She's a gross addict. I left after about 30 seconds. She looks to dirty for me.

  5. #559

    Jen.

    Also, just to save me a little time, how is Jens BJ?

    I'm thinking of trying her tomorrow. I just don't want to waste the time if it's a lackluster.

  6. #558

    Jen.

    I have two photos of Jen in Springfield. One is gross and the other is OK. Can someone tell me if she's the latter or the former?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F8E14139-B5C9-463C-B319-37C256E58C91.jpg‎   88899015-C00D-4F1B-9129-012B0D4ABBEE.jpg‎  

  7. #557

    New Girl?


  8. #556

    Miss the good old days

    I miss the good old days 6 or 7 years ago when Backpage was at its prime and you couldn't practically drive by a hotel without being able to find a Backpage girl available in that hotel you just drove by.

    Now. I don't know, way too few providers in not nearly enough places.

    I'm literally staying in a hotel right now that I've had several great encounters in 5-6 years ago, but even if there were a provider here tonight I'd have no idea how to find her.

    Disappointing.

    We've managed to legalize pot, maybe soon someone will convince them to legalize prostitution, too.

  9. #555

    Bella

    Bella.

    Made arrangements to see her but after getting to the room couldn't go through with it. Face looked too rough. Alot of scabs. She looked nothing like those pics on stg. I told her I was just too nervous and prob wouldn't b able to do anything, then made my way out.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames. C. l /101390590398.

  10. #554

    Megan

    I reviewed her before.

    Head game was ok, IMHO.

    30 for a QV, bargain. I paid 40 for the room.

    Haven't repeated yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?

  11. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its hard to schedule with her as she doesn't really answer. She is a user, definitely saw marks on the arms last time we met. Use a condom. She has great tits and a tight kitty. I would repeat whenever she answers.
    Yeh I first met her like 3 or 4 months ago. It was amazing. No signs of use. Was borderline PSE.

    Hadn't been able to get ahold of her till just the other day.

    Her arms were pretty banged up. Her tits were deflated obviously a user.

    Pretty sad. No repeat here.

  12. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?
    She is a SW in Springfield and Holyoke. I've picked her up and she is a decent time. Head game is good.

  13. #551

    Meg Spring.

    I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17A4EB67-0A11-4A78-B654-1E9F919EB3DB.jpg‎  

  14. #550

    Meg Spring.

    I was given this ones number. She communicates well with me. She can only do car dates.

    Has anyone tried her out? How is her head game?

  15. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its hard to schedule with her as she doesn't really answer. She is a user, definitely saw marks on the arms last time we met. Use a condom. She has great tits and a tight kitty. I would repeat whenever she answers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape