Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 492 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 7380
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #555

    Bella

    Bella.

    Made arrangements to see her but after getting to the room couldn't go through with it. Face looked too rough. Alot of scabs. She looked nothing like those pics on stg. I told her I was just too nervous and prob wouldn't b able to do anything, then made my way out.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames. C. l /101390590398.

  2. #554

    Megan

    I reviewed her before.

    Head game was ok, IMHO.

    30 for a QV, bargain. I paid 40 for the room.

    Haven't repeated yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?

  3. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its hard to schedule with her as she doesn't really answer. She is a user, definitely saw marks on the arms last time we met. Use a condom. She has great tits and a tight kitty. I would repeat whenever she answers.
    Yeh I first met her like 3 or 4 months ago. It was amazing. No signs of use. Was borderline PSE.

    Hadn't been able to get ahold of her till just the other day.

    Her arms were pretty banged up. Her tits were deflated obviously a user.

    Pretty sad. No repeat here.

  4. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?
    She is a SW in Springfield and Holyoke. I've picked her up and she is a decent time. Head game is good.

  5. #551

    Meg Spring.

    I forgot to include her picture. Here she is. Any info on her head game?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17A4EB67-0A11-4A78-B654-1E9F919EB3DB.jpg‎  

  6. #550

    Meg Spring.

    I was given this ones number. She communicates well with me. She can only do car dates.

    Has anyone tried her out? How is her head game?

  7. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    Yes, its hard to schedule with her as she doesn't really answer. She is a user, definitely saw marks on the arms last time we met. Use a condom. She has great tits and a tight kitty. I would repeat whenever she answers.

  8. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    That'd be her. Forgot about those pics.

  9. #547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    She is all that and.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times now since my initial visit. She's legitimately cute with a tight little body and nice sized boobs. Tight kitty too. She's full GFE and willing to let her regulars go BB, but I'm personally not willing to risk it. She usually only posts once or twice when she's in the area. If you're a regular you should have her info. My only complaint is she smokes and you end up smelling like an ashtray when you leave.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/909844801583
    Tons of genital warts on her butt-hole. I wouldn't recommend BB!

  10. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times now since my initial visit. She's legitimately cute with a tight little body and nice sized boobs. Tight kitty too. She's full GFE and willing to let her regulars go BB, but I'm personally not willing to risk it. She usually only posts once or twice when she's in the area. If you're a regular you should have her info. My only complaint is she smokes and you end up smelling like an ashtray when you leave.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/909844801583
    Is this the same girl?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jocelyn-...ngfield-389177

  11. #545

    Amy.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...r/057012618734

    Had an appt today w / Amy.

    Couldn't host so we did a car date.

    BBBJ CIMw / Swallow for 30. Price was a bargain so I thought what the hell.

    Picked her up, smelled like smoke. Face, not too bad, but not exactly pretty, could evaluate her body due to winter clothes.

    LE check, went to a spot she picked, parking lot w / tons of traffic on the road. Kind nervous! Felt very vulnerable.

    Got to business, head game was sub par. Couldn't get me hard. No handy help, no DT, mouth was wet, but no suction.

    She asked if I was OK. I said, it's not me!

    I took matters into my own hands, told her to get ready, she was, didn't miss a drop. That's the best thing I can say.

    Would not repeat. I guess you get what you pay for.

    Kev.

  12. #544

    Legit Provider

    I've seen her a few times now since my initial visit. She's legitimately cute with a tight little body and nice sized boobs. Tight kitty too. She's full GFE and willing to let her regulars go BB, but I'm personally not willing to risk it. She usually only posts once or twice when she's in the area. If you're a regular you should have her info. My only complaint is she smokes and you end up smelling like an ashtray when you leave.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/909844801583

  13. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if this ones legit. Sounds hot she lives dirty talk and being recorded.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-wild-amazing-horney-23-yr/262313074605
    She's not even white, the pics are not her, she's a disgusting PR girl with a BAD crack habit, little black beans for teeth, the smell will have you running, AVOID. She works with that girl "melissa" aka becky whos been posting for years and years to fuel her crack habit, both are thieves.

  14. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if this ones legit. Sounds hot she lives dirty talk and being recorded.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-wild-amazing-horney-23-yr/262313074605
    Don't know if she's legit, but she's been doing a lot more of using filters and bad photoshop on her pics lately. Her less touched up pics seem to show a good few bruises.

  15. #541

    Check back a few pages

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if this ones legit. Sounds hot she lives dirty talk and being recorded.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-wild-amazing-horney-23-yr/262313074605
    I believe she has a report. Something about taking a tampon out of her ass grossed out the monger and so he left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape