Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2509
-
01-23-19 10:18 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 36Lacey
This is just a rant but man what gives with this girl. Ever since I first saw her post with Mia I have been calling trying to set something up. She is just about every fantasy I ever had since I was a little kid, a nice brunette spinner with small breasts and a light olive complexion. I think the only time she ever responded was when I pointed out the number she was using was already saved in my phone as Jordan's contact and she simply told me that Jordan didn't use that number anymore. Two days later she was posting with a new number but still just crickets. After a month of trying I guess kind of like Ashley in Titusville I just have to let the dream go.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/956371210260
-
01-22-19 07:13 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 920Another great one gone
I don't know how mank of you remember Sukee the prettygirl from BP that used to run ads back in 15-16 than went to beauty school locally than off the grid. I just found out she passed due to complications from addiction, 'heart infection ' she was my ATF A nice person, and will be missed. The Cherokee Princess won't be forgotten.
So many gone, I think if everyone that knows someone list from this scourge it is time to start making your voice be heard to decrim and push for harm reduction. Criminalizing, stigmatizing is making it more deadly.
-
01-22-19 06:54 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 228Lou, nope.
If you are referring to Little Lou haven't heard anything from him overr a year. Not sure if he stopped mongering all.
Originally Posted by Jones1101
[View Original Post]
Together. He provided with some contacts in past.
-
01-20-19 22:36 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 209Lou
Has anyone heard from Lou in a while?
-
01-19-19 19:00 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 179Live pie
Did you knock her up too? With your aMAGAmate?
Originally Posted by ScreamPieMongr
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 13:40 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 46Haha. Friendly fire (aka. Stray DNA) comes with the territory.
As a DATY fan, I know somehow we are all connected in goo, but I choose to imagine that she is a virgin everytime I go downtown. Attached is a close up of my Orlando Mixed-race Creampie UTR in the family mini van (hope seats are recognized by anynomous neighbor. LOL). Great to cream and even better DATY When she's ready to expand her Creampie donors, I'll let you know. Happy indiscriminate weekend Creaming to all USAG mongers.
Originally Posted by ClaytonW
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 10:09 #1078Banned Member

Posts: 551Lost Art
I think I know the one you are talking about. About a year / two ago I saw her, and remember the ad well. Did she have lots of pictures of long legs but none had her face on other than a blonde wig? There were two of them the same age with similar descriptions and bodies. The one I saw said she was moving to Boca though to be closer to mom. Anyway, she was pretty good with a great attitude. Very nice natural boobs for a woman her age. She insisted on talking me in for the last twenty minutes because she wouldn't even give me an address within ten miles. I saw her a couple of times and would have repeated more but it was quite far and back then there were lots of other options.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 06:01 #1077Senior Member

Posts: 1944Jupiter Blonde
Thanks for the feedback and I have seen Shelly years ago when she was in Melbourne and except for the big boobs the visit was not that memorable! The woman I meant lives in Jupiter, lists her age as 50 and has some nice pictures, although maybe dated and talks about kissing as a lost art. She likes email replies and she is on my bucket list!
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 21:16 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 1755Check Post 3494 On Brevard Escort Reports Thread
Willie, I'm just guessing here but if you're talking about DDD Shelly in south Florida, DJMiles provided a very informative post with pictures on the Brevard Escort thread, 12-21-18 13:50, post # 3494.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 20:34 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 1944Posters
Right on Bone! I feel the exchange of information is most important and knowing whether you are walking into a bad situation or some idea of what the encounter may be is the real benefit of this Forum. I enjoy the real descriptive posts but feel that those of us who really don't want to waste our Mario's on providers who have drug problems, drama or management who interfere with the experience. I enjoy spending time with recommend providers and value the opinions of Senior Members like myself. I have yet to get any real information on the older Blonde down in Jupiter even though I have asked on the Martin, Indian River Forum!? In my humble opinion there are no really good providers in the Treasure Coast area except maybe Nikki and even she can be a bit flaky.
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 12:49 #1074PIA

Posts: 174My take
There are basically 3 types of guys that post on here. First its the mostly lurking types that maybe have a few posts but as A2 has stated they are a necessary evil so then there are the guys who who post a lot and frequently provide valuable and necessary information that active mongers can use to decide their actions. Then we have the drama queens who scream that the forum is everyone but really its just for them to post over the top BS which just screams "LOOK AT ME PLEASE" Personally. I like the 2nd group the most bc I am an active monger and wandering into a robbery is no fucking fun and I appreciate guys that tell me there is a potential situation. The lurkers and drama queens I can just ignore. Just my take and I personally miss ericson's insightful posts bc they had significantly more intrinisic value than the posts that scream. Look at me.
-
01-18-19 12:36 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 179Creampies
What I find funny is Screampie probably thinks that's just his goo running out of her box. Meanwhile it is probably some of our leftovers. Bahahaha! At least I have the courtesy of being snipped so I don't knock up my provider.
-
01-18-19 10:42 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 46Relax dude and enjoy this forum
Are we here to get some poonanny or be fanboys of certain high-volume mongers and get salty with those who don't kiss his ring? I Have nothing against Ericson except for his unsolicited PMs trying to control what I do or post. If he wanted to be ADMIN3 he should have asked ADMIN, ADMIN1, and ADMIN2. If anyone with ADMIN in their names tell me to stop creampie-ing and messing up kitties for other mongers who love DATY then I probably would abide or go somewhere else with less stringent rules. I like this forum because ADMINs encourage everyone to post. So, relax bro and happy mongering to you.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 22:33 #1071Administrator

Posts: 5260I literally could not agree more
I wish everybody who came here participated in friendly and helpful manner, well not actually because I'd be out of a job, but you get what I mean.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
The reality is that will never happen. Since it won't, we need all three groups and since the lurkers are part of the sandwich we are all eating lets not talk about them like they are pieces of shit. We would be closed in two months without them.
A2.
-
01-16-19 16:19 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 381I have tried, but they all seem like it is only to get you to sign up for some verify site. And I stop at that. Not posting my name and Cc for it to SUPPOSEDLY release her address to come right over.
Originally Posted by MCB62
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






