Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,081 to 28,095 of 30350
-
01-20-19 08:44 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 70Got any detail?
Anyone seen this one??
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28733346/
-
01-19-19 14:41 #2269Regular Member

Posts: 2No rush session.
Saw Kat yesterday for the second time. It was definitely worth going with an hour. She is very easy to talk and holds an intelligent conversation. She has a nice hard body and was very agreeable to my requests. I usually don't write many reviews, but she hasn't gotten jaded yet and is still a great choice in my book. I will keep repeating!
Originally Posted by Kenss
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-19 13:34 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 377One of the best I've seen.
I dreamed with her about 1.5 years ago. Very sweet and was amazing. She allowed BBBJ for me. She really loves it when you DATY. Her rates seemed to have gone up since then though, but you won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 20:29 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 81Alexxx
She's legit. Nice plump booty, nice boobs and great personality. Loves sex. Everything is covered, but she's playing it safe. She's a college student just trying to get by. 200 for the hhr outcall. She probably would have stayed in my room all night talking, but I have an early day tomorrow. Definitely has some drama in her past, but she is a nice girl and seems clean.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2872527
-
01-18-19 19:10 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 145Hot blonde
I have seen her a few times lately. She's okay but I think she's currently so messed up on uppers and heroin, she's not worth seeing. She will ***** the whole time and rush you and overbooks her clients. She tried to rush me out when I drove over 30 minutes because she said another client was coming. There are better out there. I would avoid at all costs based on my experiences.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 16:50 #2265Senior Member

Posts: 50That's hilarious! Thanks for driving down her self esteem for the rest of us, maybe we can negotiate some better rates, LOL.
Originally Posted by Jstevens1819
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 14:46 #2264Regular Member

Posts: 23Mia.
Has anyone here seen Mia before? What's she like? Does she do BBFS or CIMS?
-
01-18-19 11:28 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 81Danielle
-
01-18-19 10:11 #2262Senior Member

Posts: 86Also, not pregnant. Yes, I was "that guy". TOFTT and asked. Which is ok if she IS pregnant. If she's not, you're fucked!
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 09:46 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 719Just fat
I was going to visit, she offered BBFS so I'm pretty sure BBBJ would be on the menu. Didn't go because she works out of a house on a shady street with Jennifer the "home wrecker" who has been around for years and I believ was reported on as having serious substance issues. More recent body photos indicate she is fat as all hell, so glad I passed.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 08:47 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 3079Her ad says she does BBBJ.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 08:30 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 544Anyone seen this lady?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/690661644452
Anyone seen her? Looks like she doesn't do BBBJ etc. Wondering if she is still pregnant.
-
01-18-19 07:12 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 3079That sucks, she didn't have those security protocols in place when we met. Had she asked me those same questions I would have bailed too.
Originally Posted by Pwils122
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 00:20 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 28Latina?
You can find same photos, digits with different name and ethnicity. Fake profile it seems.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amber-es...onville-351864#erotic.
-
01-17-19 21:37 #2256Regular Member

Posts: 20Jojo
Took the drive up to Salisbury to see this one. Works out of her house with a roommate (in the biz, never saw her), in a seemingly quiet neighborhood. Pics of her are real and recent, although she wasn't too 'done up' I didn't mind at all. Great booty and tight body. Nice BBBJ and wasn't in a hurry. Hopped on for some of the best cowgirl I have had, flipped over and finished in mish. Not a super hellcat, but she definitely seemed to get into it and was not a dead fish by any means, so very nice. Negatives were that she was smoking when I answered the door, so you are going to leave smelling like smoke, for some people that may be a problem. Honestly, smoking is something that bothers me a fair amount, but I am planning a return visit despite it. So all in all I had a great time, and will be making the drive again in the near future. Not an all time fav based on first visit, but definitely worth seeing and returning.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/482408865599
PM if you want any specific details.











Reply With Quote




