Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 13816
-
01-20-19 22:44 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 583Naperville Asian Apartment Girls. Not the best first impression
Saw a couple of Seniors with a long history make a few posts about this group. Decided to give them a try this weekend.
https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/2...8160/1/3844951
Ad updated today says 5 girls available. I drew Bing Bing no choices offered.
Nice apartment, nice neighborhood, easy to get to, very easy to set up, almost too easy! Easy In and easy out. 140/30 160/60.
When I asked Bing Bing said there was only one other girl. Did not get her name or see her at all.
Bing Bing average sized girl, a little bigger than most Asians. Average looking 6/10 would be my looks rating. A little soft in the middle but not too bad. Nice soft pair. Needs Dental work and breath smelled like Asian cigarettes. Almost no English.
Booked an hour. Mistake! Only received 35 minutes from car to car. Asked if I wanted massage. Deferred til later, and glad I did. Started ok playing with jr and with my nipples. On to CBJ for about 5 minutes which was ok, nothing spectacular but served it's purpose to get me up. Grabbed the lube and lubed me up. She was going to jump on and I spun her around instead for some dining. She immediately stopped me and upcharged me another 40. During the meal her phone is chiming constantly. She grabbed it a couple times and looked at it and replied. Stopped me after about 5 minutes rushing me along by begging me to fuck her repeatedly. Started standing mish at the corner of the bed where she almost immediately started with the "cum baby" line. Almost lost my mojo completely but somehow ignored her rushing until I finished fairly quickly. She cleans me up with paper towels and a spray bottle. Never seen this before but it was kind of efficient. Tells me through her phone translation SW she is very busy and needs to end the session. I told her I paid for an hour and it has not even been 30 minutes. I keep laying there. Reluctantly she asks if I want a massage. I say sure. She half assed tickles and lightly rubs my back for 5 minutes and then says Very sorry but she is very busy and I have to go. She can tell I am not happy. She tries to get me to smile and says sorry over and over while I'm dressing. Putting my shoes on she asks me if I'm happy. I reply with No I'm not happy at all. This is way too much money for too little time. Then she says to me not even a minute after putting my extra 40 away that "Next time I will not ask you for a tip" I'm like why not THIS time! Put on my coat and slipped out the door.
Hope this is a YMMV thing! Was hoping for good things from this group. Not impressed at all! Would have barely been worth $100 for a QV if they offered that option!
Not sure if I'm ever going back and can't really recommend! Best thing about the whole outing was the fabulous steak at the steakhouse six blocks away afterward.
TP.
-
01-20-19 12:05 #2790Regular Member

Posts: 10Wisteria.
Anyone tried Wisteria recently? Heard they are back and I msg them the other day but got no response. Thanks.
-
01-19-19 16:36 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 126Kp
A lot of us would love to visit KP but it seems like they are not taking any new clients. I can understand why but it still sucks for us that are not on the guest list.
Originally Posted by ThinkTankMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-19 10:53 #2788Senior Member

Posts: 145Sorry, wrong thread
Go to chicagolandmassage.net and call the Chicago number.
Originally Posted by BetaIsWatching
[View Original Post]
Meant to post in European agency thread, not Asian apartment girls.
-
01-17-19 20:22 #2787Regular Member

Posts: 18KP entry
Sent my DL to KP number. I filled out their form yesterday. I wonder what will take for me to get approved. I frequent Chinatown apts, was in with AX.
-
01-17-19 15:36 #2786Regular Member

Posts: 18KP and RS
Does KP still accept RS-AVS verification?
-
01-17-19 14:37 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 135Amanda. KP
I finally got a chance to see Amanda from KP before she leaves town later today. She comes to Chicago a few times a year and I believe I have seen her at least once on every trip the last two years. She is spectacular, and we should implore KP to bring her here even more often. She is bubbly and cute from the moment you step in the door. She gets naked within the first 15 seconds. DFK starts immediately. Off to the shower for a clean-up and a 5-10 minute preview BBBJ with lots of tongue action and DT. Off to the bedroom where I let her take my penis for a 30 minute joyride. Her sole focus is on providing pleasure. I could have gotten multiple shots in (I think I've done up to 3 with her in an hour) but this time I saved up and shot a huge load in her mouth. We closed out with a another sensual shower. She is off to Las Vegas, and I am contemplating a spur of the moment trip there in part just to see her again. She is that good.
KP. Bring Amanda back as soon as possible please.
-
01-16-19 18:09 #2784Regular Member

Posts: 18Strange txt messages
Hi guys,
I sent txt to 2 chinatown places asking if they will send pics. (They used to). Instead, I am getting weird txts from various numbers talking about all kinds of stuff. I am not sure what exactly is happening. I used to frequent one of the numbers, and other one is reviewed here. Are the operators simply "trashing / spamming" anyone who is asking for pics?
Txts are weird like: "hey mike", "do you do burgers", "can I borrow $5". All from different numbers.
-
01-16-19 13:45 #2783Regular Member

Posts: 18Have seen her and menu is fairly open. Older than her ad states but not in a bad way. Looks like she takes care of herself and is good about the level of engagement / service.
Originally Posted by TravelGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 23:58 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 877Nicha
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=1442259
Originally Posted by TravelGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 23:31 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 161She has been extensively discussed here
In a nutshell, she has wide open menu (no CIM, no BBFS though). She is in her mid forties I would guess despite what her listings might indicate. If you don't find her annoying in the first few minutes, you will like her.
Originally Posted by TravelGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 21:17 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 297Appointment w / Nicha
If you have seen Nicha I would like to know what I can except. I'm meeting her in a few days.
Please send in private message.
Thanks.
I'll.
-
01-15-19 19:22 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 153Try the Naperville ones people has been talking about here. Just bare in mind pics in ads are nowhere near what they are in real life. They were average when I saw them open the door so I said fuck it I'm already here. I took the plunge and had a threesome with the 2 asians for the day.
Originally Posted by ILikeBlowjobs2
[View Original Post]
CBJ, acg, mish. Then offered BBBJ upcharge $60 but told them $40 and they accepted. LOL they kept saying I was strong cause I couldn't cum for them and in mish must have wore her out cause she had to stop me after a good long pounding and of course time runs out.
-
01-15-19 15:08 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 213West subs.
Try adlist24 and rubratings.
Originally Posted by ILikeBlowjobs2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 10:03 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 61West suburbs Asians?
I travel 88 between Aurora and 355 daily. I know there's got to be an Asian service somewhere in the area. I just can't seem to find the ads? Anybody know where to look?













Reply With Quote





