Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 13788
-
01-15-19 15:08 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 213West subs.
Try adlist24 and rubratings.
Originally Posted by ILikeBlowjobs2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 10:03 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 61West suburbs Asians?
I travel 88 between Aurora and 355 daily. I know there's got to be an Asian service somewhere in the area. I just can't seem to find the ads? Anybody know where to look?
-
01-15-19 08:39 #2776Regular Member

Posts: 16Aya
I'd say early to mid 30's.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
BBBJ was on the menu.
-
01-14-19 22:15 #2775Banned Member

Posts: 28They've tightened up the guards
AX getting busted changed their MO before SESTA was even a thing. I was in before AX but they still put me through the ringer after SESTA. Doesn't exactly help you other than to manage expectations.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 18:28 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 541Must be nice
Like a lot of other folks on here, can't seem to connect with them to get set up.
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 18:25 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 161Is she in her mid 30's?
Also is BBBJ in the menu?
Originally Posted by Dogma69
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 14:38 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 66Naperville Asian
I dreamt of them over the weekend. Both numbers are to the same apartment. 2 girls in a nice clean apartment. Plenty of parking. One girl was in her late 20's, massive chest for an Asian and smooth skin. Other was older, said 35, guessing in her 40's. Was asked about 3 some but declined. Took the older one. Shower together, bbb and rimming in the menu. Great time. Pm for details.
Originally Posted by chgspaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 14:06 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 151KP Amanda
You guys weren't kidding. In terms of service, she's the best I've ever had at KP and top 3 in Chicago.
-
01-14-19 12:36 #2770Banned Member

Posts: 28More info please.
That location is right in my wheelhouse. Last 4 digits of the number would be much appreciated. I can figure out the rest.
Originally Posted by TheBigA1
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 10:28 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 145Ashland / Chicago
I visited Jessica there last week. It is a very nice condo and only issue is congested parking. Had the great surprise to find out Jessica is really Marina from 773 agency. I am a long time client so same great service as always, but since she is new with this agency, extras for new clients may require a gratuity like the other girls. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Cmd04
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 07:58 #2768Regular Member

Posts: 16Aya
I used P411 to confirm with her. We discussed the particulars in person.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 23:33 #2767Regular Member

Posts: 16Aya
Fairly close. Tight bod. Mostly I saw the top of her head.
Originally Posted by Chijo9984
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 19:27 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 161Hard to find any info about her
I contacted her a little while back and asked whether BBBJ was in the menu. She never responded. Go figure!
Originally Posted by Dogma69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 17:36 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 40Naperville Apartments
It is 140 hh and 160 hr.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
When I went, she asked if I wanted a shower, I said no. I don't think she was willing to join. I got a CBJ and maybe 2 positions.
Tbh, I wouldn't go to them. The girls I saw there were like late 30's early 40's. Made me feel very awkward during sex too.
-
01-13-19 12:23 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 521Naperville apts.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1376728
Originally Posted by chgspaman
[View Original Post]
Cost? Was it standard $160 for 45 minutes all in?
Services? Assisted shower? CBJ or BBBJ? CIM OK?
PM if you prefer.












Reply With Quote



