LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 979 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 14678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1073

    Tracey

    https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.c...8817511/Tracey

    Tracey is in need of a little help from old friends. As some ass is sending her nasty texts after she posts an ad. She feeling a little down and would love some visitors.

    Jim.

  2. #1072

    Has young spinner Ashley / Bella ever reappeared?

    Has young spinner Ashley / Bella ever reappeared?

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.

  3. #1071

    Lux is short for Luxury

    Thanks for Fine report, but more info desired. Her ad says no BB or Greek. How about DFK, BBBJ? PM is fine.

    Thanks,

    Nrb Man.

    Quote Originally Posted by FritzDaKatt1  [View Original Post]
    Some girls are built for speed, some girls are built for luxury. Lux was a great ride from start to finish. Very discreet safe location in central Clearwater. Great communications. Great curvy healthy body. Very clean with nice makeup. Door opened to a very cute girl with a sexy robe and an incredible personality. She made sure I was comfortable from the start. No problems, no surprises. Very receptive and visually and audibly pleasing. She is a refreshing change from the norm. Will repeat. Fairly new, low volume, part-time when in a pinch. Fritz Certified. CFS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...194/2627017183

  4. #1070

    Not Necessarily!

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    The pic of a dudes nut sliming from her kitty doesn't give you pause?
    Some girls have a white creamy discharge, doesn't mean it was a pic of some guys jizz oozing out!

  5. #1069

    Brittany MILF

    The gallery I saw with the younger stablemates was for her previous number ending 2767. Link below. I didn't notice the phone number change.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7274002767

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at the gallery real quick they all appear to be her. Looks like her hair may have been darker in some. Mind sharing which ones I'm curious now.

  6. #1068

    Lux is short for Luxury

    Some girls are built for speed, some girls are built for luxury. Lux was a great ride from start to finish. Very discreet safe location in central Clearwater. Great communications. Great curvy healthy body. Very clean with nice makeup. Door opened to a very cute girl with a sexy robe and an incredible personality. She made sure I was comfortable from the start. No problems, no surprises. Very receptive and visually and audibly pleasing. She is a refreshing change from the norm. Will repeat. Fairly new, low volume, part-time when in a pinch. Fritz Certified. CFS.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...194/2627017183
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails abfbd6a5f26a033d5c2e36d34d796c55_f.jpg‎   42fb0a398450be5dabf5d6a0d7469f84_f.jpg‎  

  7. #1067

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    The pic of a dudes nut sliming from her kitty doesn't give you pause?
    Just me, but I avoid BB pussy girls. Too much danger.

  8. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice her LC picture gallery has 2 younger looking stablemates? One blonde and one brunette. Hmm curious.
    I just looked at the gallery real quick they all appear to be her. Looks like her hair may have been darker in some. Mind sharing which ones I'm curious now.

  9. #1065

    Clearwater

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    The pic of a dudes nut sliming from her kitty doesn't give you pause?
    I guess I overlooked that one. I'll move on. Thanks for pointing that out Reaper.

  10. #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagged  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this chick? It looks like she moves around a lot. Her number is 419-262-9155.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...299/4192629155
    The pic of a dudes nut sliming from her kitty doesn't give you pause?

  11. #1063

    Brit aka Destiny Rose

    Anyone notice her LC picture gallery has 2 younger looking stablemates? One blonde and one brunette. Hmm curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that would have pissed me off after 10 minutes. My experience has been if I am at their location and they don't reply within 5 minutes they are not going to and they passed me up for candy or more money.

    I guess I got lucky both time I saw her. I typically contact them and say I am 5-10 minutes from their area regardless if I am or not and ask If they can see me now. If they saw yes and I am a little later (15 minutes or so) it is on me. If they say give me 30 minutes or something I move on. Obviously a real YMMV things.

  12. #1062

    Clearwater

    Does anyone have any info on this chick? It looks like she moves around a lot. Her number is 419-262-9155.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...299/4192629155

  13. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny666  [View Original Post]
    Exact same thing happened, I may try one more time, idk, I hate being jerked around, especially when I'm at their location waiting for 30 minutes.
    Yeah, that would have pissed me off after 10 minutes. My experience has been if I am at their location and they don't reply within 5 minutes they are not going to and they passed me up for candy or more money.

    I guess I got lucky both time I saw her. I typically contact them and say I am 5-10 minutes from their area regardless if I am or not and ask If they can see me now. If they saw yes and I am a little later (15 minutes or so) it is on me. If they say give me 30 minutes or something I move on. Obviously a real YMMV things.

  14. #1060

    Brit

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I 'theaded out yesterday with about 4 prospects and Brittany was one of them. Called her from SP stroll and sounded like I woke her up. Wanted $. 20 for HHR and told her that I was more of an. 8 kind of guy. She immediately accepted (really? Told me the area she was in, and would text me her addy. Headed that way, and go text. Called her when I got in the area and sounded like I woke her up. Had to remind her who I was, and got the address. She was at a hotel I don't like to go to. Texted her and told her I was not coming today. I could tell by the converstation this was not going to be a fun time.
    Exact same thing happened, I may try one more time, idk, I hate being jerked around, especially when I'm at their location waiting for 30 minutes.

  15. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I 'theaded out yesterday with about 4 prospects and Brittany was one of them. Called her from SP stroll and sounded like I woke her up. Wanted $. 20 for HHR and told her that I was more of an. 8 kind of guy. She immediately accepted (really? Told me the area she was in, and would text me her addy. Headed that way, and go text. Called her when I got in the area and sounded like I woke her up. Had to remind her who I was, and got the address. She was at a hotel I don't like to go to. Texted her and told her I was not coming today. I could tell by the converstation this was not going to be a fun time.
    As I said she is really flakey. I think she moved hotels since I saw her. Same chain but further north and countryside now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape