Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,171 to 22,185 of 26399
-
01-17-19 20:08 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 686I'll admit
I try not to pull punches. In my defense, the information I provided is correct, in that the pics she is posting predate my seeing her 2 years ago. That is wierd in and of itself. That she is a hood rat is of no supprise, but if what you say is correct, that she has somewhat kept her figure (was much more round or "full" when I last saw her) then the price decrease is a curiosity. She has offered BBFS to me as well at a reasonable price, but she goes back and forth between being on or off birthcontrol. I'll pass as I don't want to be paying for her her and her hood rat to live comfortably off of me, eating snacks, smoking weed, and adding to the silly collection of tattoos they both probably have.
Originally Posted by Crow99
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 19:51 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 189I didn't get that treatment from Kenzie.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 19:50 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 515Winter / Summer
Never heard that. She likes protection. Maybe after a while, but I have not seen that. But she does love dick.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 19:41 #4226Senior Member

Posts: 217I text her before and she told me she does BBFS. Can some one confirm this? Texted her about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 19:05 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 29K Snow
Going to see kendall tonight. Will review when I get back!
-
01-17-19 18:56 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 515Winter / Summer
Been with Winter / Summer. Many times in the past 10 years. Hard to believe I was one of her first in the business when she started. She was so new and inexperienced. Now she is not. She is a hood rat, but a good one.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
I still see her and she is still in fine shape. Her boobs are great. After having 3 children and loosing 2 of them she is still strong. Always has a boyfriend that lets her suck others off. Like and prefers dating back men, but likes to only see white guys for cash. She is hot still. And can be done for less than before.
-
01-17-19 17:27 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 2814Wouldn't it be just easier to call her to find that out?
Originally Posted by Reaper72
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 15:57 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 812Not that I'm aware of. You might be thinking of Kenzie. I believe someone here reported something like that.
Originally Posted by Badger53
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 14:25 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 51Anybody contact?
From Green Bay. I would recommend Rayna the Iranian Princess. Seems like she is gone now. But I was wondering about this lady. Text and she kind of seems clueless to what she is even doing.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...g/898118888130
-
01-17-19 13:04 #4220Regular Member

Posts: 10Summer.
Thanks everyone I did find some info on her. I remember seeing the older ads now on STG. Might have to give her a try.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 12:30 #4219Senior Member

Posts: 108Anna.
She's definitely on something. Sores / scars all over her arms and hands.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 12:28 #4218Senior Member

Posts: 85Tough grader.
I saw Summer (say that 5 times fast) couple months back. While I wasn't wowed by her it was an OK time. If your a titty man you will probably like hers. Big enough for her to suck on them. I know she has tats but that doesn't bother me at all. Service was OK. She has been around a while so she knows her way around a dick.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
Crow any port in a storm out.
-
01-17-19 12:14 #4217Senior Member

Posts: 774If you
If you click on the escort section then click on the search box and enter Summer you will find 3 pages of Summer mentions. You do have to do some reading but its there.
Originally Posted by Hammered82
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-19 11:47 #4216Senior Member

Posts: 36Kelly.
Hey all,
I search the forum and couldn't find anything about this provider and was wondering if anyone had information they would be will to share. Her ad has her name as Kelly. Thanks.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/blue-...-9732-15894002
-
01-17-19 11:16 #4215Regular Member

Posts: 10Michelle.
I saw Michelle some time ago now. Easy to set up decent location on South Side. Agreed on terms went to meet her. Got to her incall she greeted me LE check then the clothes came off. Not bad for her age but definitely older than her ad. Started BBBJ good speed and skills. Asked about DATY she was good with it so I went to town on her. Nicely shaven and good smell / taste. Switched to 69 where she went back to work. Rimmed her a bit then told her it was time. Didn't want to finish too soon so we covered up and put her doggy. Didn't take very long before I blew in the bag. She offered the bathroom to clean up and I went on my way. Since then I haven't seen her in the MKE area. I would like to repeat but can't find her again.
Has anyone seen / heard from her lately??
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lwaukee-251218










Reply With Quote






