Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 909 of 979 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 959 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 14674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1054

    Not a fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    No offense but there are way better out there. Her teeth are all completely rotten. She stinks like smoke. Never clean showered. Shares a room with some guy. Room is a rats nest, alwsyes room Deleted by Admin. She'll take 20 for FS. She's not on her game anymore and is more like a sw. Yes she'll do anything but so will most SW's. A dentist is definitely needed. She's gross these last few months. Sorry not being mean but letting you know.
    I saw her when she was in the alley house in Lealman. I was kind of pissed that you didn't let me know there's somebody in the house only To see a young girl 18-19 yo girl on the couch when I entered. Your description is pretty accurate. Nearest to say I was underwhelmed especially given all the hype. I did not repeat. I thought I way overpaid at 60 for qv. I donated the asking donation due to all the hype. I never do that. To each their own though.

  2. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Was this about my post about the legend? Feel free to pm me. Wasn't trying to start any crap but the truth should be out there about providers.
    I had never seen her and asked this board, everyone said good things. Glad I saw this. This board has changed with half ass reports and hobbyist want to white knight for discounts. Thanks for your post Clk50.

  3. #1052

    Le?

    The gal in the ad is not LE. But when I saw her she was in pretty bad shape do to candy. What type of shit was she talking about? PM me if you do not want to post it. I have stayed clear due to her issues. Sad since she is a real cute gal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Intelligent99  [View Original Post]
    I know none of you gentleman have to worry about this, and experienced fellas should have no problem spotting it after a bit of an exchange. So.

    I am highlighting it for those that may not be able to pick it out. She was willing to do outcall and tried multiple times to get me to commit to committing a crime. Which I have never, ever, ever done. And I am quite sure that none of you fine upstanding citizens have done anything like she was suggesting either. She wrote about long, slow, deep,. Oh, the horror. She suggested that we do a lot of things. I just can't go on. It is just too foul and uncooth. I just want to make sure that any of you innocent gentlemen one who might be tempted to go down that road can find the willpower to restrain themselves before you become entrapped in the snare of sin or whatever it is she has planned.

    As someone who was JUST looking for a conversation partner, I was quite shocked when she offered to perform all sorts of unspeakable acts that I would be embarrassed to begin to detail here. I hope all of you can begin to forgive even implying that anything about the improper, uncivilized, wild things she was suggesting.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...30069/ulmerton

  4. #1051

    Bella 727

    I hit her up yesterday to TOFTT. However, our schedules didn't match up. I'll try again. Those tits are calling my name.

    Quote Originally Posted by LivnTheLife  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this one? Looks like the Peggy lookalike was spreading some STD gifts.

    Any info about this bella.

  5. #1050

    Nicole.

    I remember Nicole from years ago. The only way I'd see her again is if she brought Crystal along for doubles.

  6. #1049
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nicole ONCE in 2006 and never repeated. 'nough said? Bill Ho.
    She was gross but very accommodating. Never again though. Unless she thinks about bringing Crystal back for doubles.

  7. #1048

    Amanda G is the only real

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Stop saying the Legend because there are a number of ladies we can say that about. Give a name like Amanda G who was a Legend and is currently out of commission.
    Legend IMO, but she's not available for the time being?

  8. #1047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Nicole

    I saw Nicole ONCE in 2006 and never repeated. 'nough said? Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Hawaiian, we are referring to Nicole the legend also known as nicole75 on this board. Here is a link
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...8600859/nicole She's really gross. Looks are a 2 as she is dirty and unshowered. She is nice but seems a little tweeted lately. Teeth are really bad. Although she's on listcrawler, she is more of a SW as she accepts SW rates. That in itself should be the first sign and the second sign is the teeth.

  9. #1046
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    Hawaiian, we are referring to Nicole the legend also known as nicole75 on this board. Here is a link https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...8600859/nicole She's really gross. Looks are a 2 as she is dirty and unshowered. She is nice but seems a little tweeted lately. Teeth are really bad. Although she's on listcrawler, she is more of a SW as she accepts SW rates. That in itself should be the first sign and the second sign is the teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Stop saying the Legend because there are a number of ladies we can say that about. Give a name like Amanda G who was a Legend and is currently out of commission.

  10. #1045

    Lexy

    Thanks for the report JFK, I have been keeping my eye on this one for a while. She reminds me of one of my ATF's in Palm Harbor. I don't remember seeing her name in any ads so it was difficult to do any research and she keeps changing her number which is a red flag for me. I have tried contacting her a few times and she is very difficult to get a hold of. I will keep trying and post an update if I'm able to see her.

  11. #1044

    Many Legends.

    Stop saying the Legend because there are a number of ladies we can say that about. Give a name like Amanda G who was a Legend and is currently out of commission.

  12. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Was this about my post about the legend? Feel free to pm me. Wasn't trying to start any crap but the truth should be out there about providers.
    Agreed. I won't see a provider with rotten teeth as their mouths are / can be full of nasty bacteria which can infect you. A non std infection hurts as much. Thats why I never saw her even though in x amount of years never ever saw a bad word about her.

    So IMO your post could be helpful to others.

  13. #1042

    Your post is still up

    Quote Originally Posted by Clk50  [View Original Post]
    Was this about my post about the legend? Feel free to pm me. Wasn't trying to start any crap but the truth should be out there about providers.
    Spread the truth just like her disease, admin delete sum1 elses post prly cause info or mugshots. Us hobbyist need 2 kno day truth about providers, she needs 2 retire 4 real.

  14. #1041

    Pretty sure this is LE

    I know none of you gentleman have to worry about this, and experienced fellas should have no problem spotting it after a bit of an exchange. So.

    I am highlighting it for those that may not be able to pick it out. She was willing to do outcall and tried multiple times to get me to commit to committing a crime. Which I have never, ever, ever done. And I am quite sure that none of you fine upstanding citizens have done anything like she was suggesting either. She wrote about long, slow, deep,. Oh, the horror. She suggested that we do a lot of things. I just can't go on. It is just too foul and uncooth. I just want to make sure that any of you innocent gentlemen one who might be tempted to go down that road can find the willpower to restrain themselves before you become entrapped in the snare of sin or whatever it is she has planned.

    As someone who was JUST looking for a conversation partner, I was quite shocked when she offered to perform all sorts of unspeakable acts that I would be embarrassed to begin to detail here. I hope all of you can begin to forgive even implying that anything about the improper, uncivilized, wild things she was suggesting.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...30069/ulmerton

  15. #1040
    Banned Member


    Posts: 308
    Was this about my post about the legend? Feel free to pm me. Wasn't trying to start any crap but the truth should be out there about providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape