Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,096 to 28,110 of 30322
-
01-16-19 14:54 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 340Glad, you are back.
Originally Posted by KaylaXoxo
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 14:45 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 426Just Betthany.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 14:03 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 145Riley and Bethany.
No, just Bethany through 1-17. Text Riley at 404-207-5382 if you want to see Bethany. $200 an hour, and no qv or hhr just like Riley. Bethany is staying in the usual location of Riley. Riley might be back in April at the earliest, depending on school, her travels, and a wedding she is in.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 13:52 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 1095Riley & Bethany
Are Riley and Bethany in the Charlotte area now? Thanks in advance.
-
01-16-19 10:12 #2223Banned Member

Posts: 3Me too
I would too.
Originally Posted by NukeWorker47
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 09:22 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 145Rileys friends pictured
Here they are.
Originally Posted by NukeWpicturesorker47
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 08:50 #2221Regular Member

Posts: 23Gastonia Marie
-
01-16-19 01:19 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 36Pictures.
Very curious. Love to see her pics.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 22:10 #2219Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 49Hey I am still here appreciate the kind words glad to see things picking up in here.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 21:53 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 70Taylor Vaughn
This lady is amazing. I have seen her before always great. She says this is her last time here.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-v...arlotte-249494
-
01-15-19 19:57 #2217Senior Member

Posts: 108Gail. Tall Blonde
I have spent some time with her and reported in Gastonia section. She's fun at least for me, the menu seems to be open. At least most of the time. We were supposed to hook up again yesterday but she went back to Sugar Creek area. I didn't have time to make it that far. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 19:09 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 115Kitty Kat
Saw her this afternoon. Budget motel off of S. Tryon. Safe location and enough traffic in and out to not stick out. Good BJ skills and great personality. Very accommodating and wants to make sure you leave happy. Would definitely repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...28661855/Kitty
-
01-15-19 17:46 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 291Gastonia
I believe she was reviewed on the Gastonia board. That's where she was working.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 16:53 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 3076Duck,
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]
I want to say she was reported on in the BBFS thread (?) try rtf there.
-
01-15-19 15:31 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 115ListCrawler
Her ad on ListCrawler is a mixed bag of reviews, not counting the comments from the wife / girlfriend of one of her clients.
Originally Posted by DuckSouth
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




