Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 2509
-
01-16-19 16:11 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 141Cityxguide
Has anyone made contact with any of the providers on this web site? They all look like fake and the wording of the ads a little too suggestive.
-
01-16-19 14:18 #1068Banned Member

Posts: 551More Traffic
With respect, I do understand that the site needs traffic and doesn't care where it comes from. However, I'd like to encourage more lurkers to post because more content will bring in additional eyeballs that benefits everyone.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 11:03 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 1237The honor
Brother it has been an honor and privilege to have communicated with you over the years. Thru good, bad, life events, ect. While I am not far from turning the page so to speak myself. Cups up wishing you aces in your future. Still need to break bread one of these times when you are up this way.
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
Fair winds and following seas.
Jesse.
-
01-16-19 10:53 #1066Administrator

Posts: 5264Combined
You don't understand the economics of forums like this. On all forums the lurkers vastly outnumber the participants. Forums need three things to be economically viable and none are more important than the others.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
Advertisers: They pay the bills, without them the forum closes because this isn't a hobby, it's a business. They are paying for the traffic.
Content consumers: This is by far (10 or 20 to 1) the largest group, they are the eyeballs the advertisers are paying for. Without them no advertisers, forum closes.
Content creators: These are the people writing the reports, they bring the lurkers. Without their content the forum closes.
It's a circle not a hierarchy. All three groups are equally important because without any one of them the forum closes. You can write all the reports you want but if the lurkers don't come, the money goes away and the forum closes.
Additionally those guys weren't talking about not sharing numbers, they were talking about not sharing REVIEWS. The infraction about phone numbers (never enforced really) says that phone numbers can't be posted.
And were do they go next? Guys say this and if all the girls selling pussy stop working at bar A and go to work at bar B what's going to happen to all the guys who were buying beer at bar A once they read here that all the girls are gone? Yeah, they are now drinking beer at Bar B and if that guy does the same thing? The market never ends, selling pussy is the worlds oldest job, the only thing that happens is it moves. Which is where the forum comes in.
Originally Posted by Harold77
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 09:27 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 143Pm
While I agree the senior member status has gone too far Police are not the only ones we are worried about reading our comments. Some of the girls at strip clubs and massage places have gotten into trouble for postings that describe too much and their bosses have seen. Some providers know about this forum and do not want all the details of the encounter on this forum. I understand this forum is about sharing information but also understand why certain members are cautious.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 08:34 #1064Banned Member

Posts: 551Encouraging Posting
And could it not be argued that by members saying they'll share utr info with contributing members only, they are in fact encouraging those non-posters to be start posting so they have better access? It seems to me that there are a lot of lurkers with good information that are not sharing it and that we should be looking for ways to encourage them to share.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-19 08:30 #1063Banned Member

Posts: 551Pooled Resources
I wasn't thinking we'd share the same provider. Or that we'd let the other person stay the night. More like: I'd rent a room for the night and see a girl in it early afternoon. Then another guy could use the room for an hour sometime after that, then I'd use it again in the morning. Next time, he'd rent the room and let me use it for an hour when he was not. Certainly the provider would not be staying there or be shared.
Originally Posted by JavaJunkie
[View Original Post]
Clearly there are downsides, so I just wanted to throw it out to see if there was any interest, even if it took a long time to make it happen in reality. Hotels aren't cheap!
-
01-16-19 00:07 #1062Administrator

Posts: 5264What kills forums
Fear kills forums. I understand that it makes intuitive sense that "loose lips sink ships" it does. For twenty years there have been guys saying that and I get it. It's not true but I get it. It's not true because in that same amount of time nothing from this forum has ever been used in any legal action. It hasn't because evidence requires rules and probable cause has rules to. I told him to stop telling people not to post and he decided "fuck you, I'll do what I want." I told him if he didn't stop I would ban him and he thought "fuck you, you can't ban me." He decided.
We are not running a PM service and guys who say "Seniors PM for more" are killing this forum and it's got to stop or we will close. It was ok when guys used PM's to pass stuff that's not allowed on the forum like phone numbers but now we see this
"Has anybody seen X
Yeah, I saw her, PM me."
If you use the forum as its intended nothing you post here can harm anybody. No real names, no addresses, no phone numbers you're golden.
When guys come on this forum and say don't post or bad things happen. They gotta fucking go.
When they make fake users pretending to be chicks who they "helped bring" to UTR status so they can keep their name alive? That's just fucking pathetic.
I won't tolerate guys telling other guys not to post. He'll be back under a new user name, he's already trying to do it. You all know he will. Not letting him come back under his old one is because he needs to understand that user is gone. If he can keep his new one off my radar I don't give a shit if he comes back because he's off my radar because he's not fucking up.
A2
-
01-15-19 23:47 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 153I can think of a number of reasons
Mongerers may pool info, but this is not a team sport but a solo one, so pooling resources is not generally done.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
Most of us like our anonymity.
Hard to coordinate days and dates, at least on routine basis.
Not each of us would agree on the same providers.
Who knowingly wants sloppy seconds?
Some of us are not comfortable getting a room for mongering under our own name or dime.
Etc.
-
01-15-19 23:31 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 353Eric
I don't think people want to read your stupid shit about Eric, and I don't think he ever talks shit about you so just stop.
Originally Posted by ScreamPieMongr
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 23:08 #1059Senior Member

Posts: 46Ericson
My interactions with him were always private and kept them between us. As for why he got banned, I didn't get a chance to read the public post that got him banned. I'm sure he'll be reinstated at some point, since he was an integral part of this community / forum.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-19 16:36 #1058Senior Member

Posts: 1947Erickson
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, his information was insightful and in most cases right on! I'll miss his posts and PM's, he always took time to let me know before I made a bad decision. I respect him and somewhat agree that he may have crossed the line a few times but to outright ban him permanently is wrong. I hope to see him back at some point. Very few of you mongers are willing to "tell it like it is"! And that's my opinion.
Originally Posted by ScreamPieMongr
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 12:20 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 228Damn, don't you hate it when we lose another brother
Damn, E73 was a great source of info. I don't think that A2 would reconsider but I doubt that 's going to happen. I know rules are rules.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 21:08 #1056Banned Member

Posts: 551Pooled Resources
Not sure if this is the right place to float this, but here goes: I don't have my own outcall so have to rent hotel rooms, which gets very expensive. I'm sure some of you brothers must be in the same boat. Is anyone interested in pooling resources? For example, if there were two of us, we'd alternate renting a room, but letting each other use it. Effectively cutting the price in half. Naturally, I'd only consider a person with a solid posting history and preferably where we've both seen the same girls to verify each other. I haven't seen anyone suggest his before. Is it because it's a bad idea? Any feedback is appreciated including alternative solutions to the expense problem.
-
01-13-19 20:03 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 975Appears that he posted something he was warned not to post previously, by the admin A2.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






