Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 168 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1054

    Welcome into the light

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson007  [View Original Post]
    Since the legend is gone I feel the need to emerge from the shadows. I am one of his UTR sources. I gave him Erica and a couple others. And no, I am not him reincarnated. Happy Ho Hunting!
    Welcome to the forum. I speak for us all when I say that we look forward to reading your contributions.

  2. #1053

    Banned.

    WTF? Seriously? I still got a lot of things to ask Eric. Banned for what reason?

  3. #1052

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73;4104248[DeletedbyAdmin

    This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    I fucking told you this was going to happen.

    A2
    Banned. Lost a good source of Intel, bummer. That's two in a week, Erickson and Boner.

  4. #1051
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    I fucking told you this was going to happen.

    A2

  5. #1050

    EscortFan the dill hole lurker

    So I get this PM from a guy I didn't recognize saying he had a few UTRs to share if I wanted to trade. So I look a little closer and not only does the guy have ZERO posts but he has been a member for a while. I'm like what kind of guy is multi year member with zero posts and a few UTRs to trade. That kind of guy is a dick, that's what he is, selfish limp dick. I understand lurking, as I am not a frequent poster. I understand using PMs for UTR info. But if you have been a member for that long with that many UTRs I am sure there is some useful information that you could have shared to save us time or ripoff. This snowbird should take I95N because he is as useful to us as a sandpaper condom.

    PM's are Private, please don't post them. You can call the guy out or rant about him all you want on this thread but screen shots of PM's have never been ok.

    A2

  6. #1049

    And a Harry Vederci to you too

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    Well fellow mongers; my time has come to move on (I am moving to palm coast) and I thought I would just take the time to say some words. I started mongering around 2005 with AMPs in Georgetown and chasing SW on Rt1 in Alexandria VA. That seems so long ago but it is become so much easier than those days. I spent time in northern VA, Richmond and martinsburg WV where there were virtually no posts in the forum when I got there and there were petty territorial fights from guys who resented. Well almost everything LOL This area is actually a pretty good pond to fish in but it requires a lot of effort and the ability to be flexible and host if necessary. You also need a good network of guys with info and that is where brother Erricson comes in. We probably have not missed a day communicating about leads and relevant info in the last year. Just like last night; I had a girl basically dropped in my lap but I was just being a little nervous so I reached out to him and damn if he didn't go see her late last night and texted me this morning extolling her sexual virtues LOL Anyways he is a wealth of info both historical and current so you guys should never hesitate to blow up his PM before you do something stupid LOL I also want to give a shout out to Clayton who I did not communicate with as much as I should but his searches were much different than mine. Also Jesse54 in Ocala who I have actually been emailing with for several years as I use to travel down and mongered in Daytona and Ocala. I am stepping back from the game bc quite frankly I am tired of being the first guy through the door and that has cost me. Having been robbed s few times in the last decade. Some cash and dash and one at gunpoint. I have a very fine UTR up north who is glad that she doesn't have to drive 90 miles to spend time with me and I have another one in Ocala that is not really a UTR. She's a girl going to school and really wants to be my GF so those two I will be spending my time with. I am sure I will get the itch but hopefully nothing that can't be cured without going back into the hobby full time. So boys its been a real slice of life so play nice with each other and never let your guard down bc while it is an invigorating hobby (I loved the chase as much as anything) it still has elements of very real danger. Also the forum really thrives on the quantity of posts and I don't mean the white knight crap. I mean really? How many times to I have to hear about the same girl from the same guy? I mean the more info that is put out in this forum certainly levels the playing field for guys out there looking to score. Hope this wasn't too terribly long and boring LOL.
    Good luck in Palm Coast Sir Boner. This forum will surely miss you and your contributions. Play and stay safe.

  7. #1048

    Thanks for your service!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    Well fellow mongers; my time has come to move on (I am moving to palm coast) and I thought I would just take the time to say some words. I started mongering around 2005 with AMPs in Georgetown and chasing SW on Rt1 in Alexandria VA. That seems so long ago but it is become so much easier than those days. I spent time in northern VA, Richmond and martinsburg WV where there were virtually no posts in the forum when I got there and there were petty territorial fights from guys who resented. Well almost everything LOL This area is actually a pretty good pond to fish in but it requires a lot of effort and the ability to be flexible and host if necessary. You also need a good network of guys with info and that is where brother Erricson comes in. We probably have not missed a day communicating about leads and relevant info in the last year. Just like last night; I had a girl basically dropped in my lap but I was just being a little nervous so I reached out to him and damn if he didn't go see her late last night and texted me this morning extolling her sexual virtues LOL Anyways he is a wealth of info both historical and current so you guys should never hesitate to blow up his PM before you do something stupid LOL I also want to give a shout out to Clayton who I did not communicate with as much as I should but his searches were much different than mine. Also Jesse54 in Ocala who I have actually been emailing with for several years as I use to travel down and mongered in Daytona and Ocala. I am stepping back from the game bc quite frankly I am tired of being the first guy through the door and that has cost me. Having been robbed s few times in the last decade. Some cash and dash and one at gunpoint. I have a very fine UTR up north who is glad that she doesn't have to drive 90 miles to spend time with me and I have another one in Ocala that is not really a UTR. She's a girl going to school and really wants to be my GF so those two I will be spending my time with. I am sure I will get the itch but hopefully nothing that can't be cured without going back into the hobby full time. So boys its been a real slice of life so play nice with each other and never let your guard down bc while it is an invigorating hobby (I loved the chase as much as anything) it still has elements of very real danger. Also the forum really thrives on the quantity of posts and I don't mean the white knight crap. I mean really? How many times to I have to hear about the same girl from the same guy? I mean the more info that is put out in this forum certainly levels the playing field for guys out there looking to score. Hope this wasn't too terribly long and boring LOL.
    Bonerific, thank you for your service to this board and all your contributions to the hobby. May the wind always be at your back and the sun shine warmly on you as you travel the road ahead.

  8. #1047

    Bonerific!

    I have really enjoyed your reviews and information you've shared. Play safe.

  9. #1046

    Bonerific

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyD  [View Original Post]
    The space coast is losing a valuable pussy hunter! Thank you though for all of your efforts, you've been an incredible asset to the forum, you've helped me and other brothas tremendously with your reports and info, I appreciate the hookups also. You've helped me stay safe and stay healthy. Don't forget about us! And I hope you find some great pussy up in palm coast.

    If you ever find a asian utr you PM ASAP, ill make the drive to bang her!
    I couldn't agree more! Thanks for all the PM's and the sensible and sound advice you gave me and others. I appreciate it and found your regular posts right on, honest and informative! Good luck in the Palm Coast area. I see that there are some pretty and vivacious providers in Daytona and Jacksonville. You will be missed!

  10. #1045

    Damn!

    The space coast is losing a valuable pussy hunter! Thank you though for all of your efforts, you've been an incredible asset to the forum, you've helped me and other brothas tremendously with your reports and info, I appreciate the hookups also. You've helped me stay safe and stay healthy. Don't forget about us! And I hope you find some great pussy up in palm coast.

    If you ever find a asian utr you PM ASAP, ill make the drive to bang her!

  11. #1044

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    Well fellow mongers; my time has come to move on (I am moving to palm coast) and I thought I would just take the time to say some words. I started mongering around 2005 with AMPs in Georgetown and chasing SW on Rt1 in Alexandria VA. That seems so long ago but it is become so much easier than those days. I spent time in northern VA, Richmond and martinsburg WV where there were virtually no posts in the forum when I got there and there were petty territorial fights from guys who resented. Well almost everything LOL This area is actually a pretty good pond to fish in but it requires a lot of effort and the ability to be flexible and host if necessary. You also need a good network of guys with info and that is where brother Erricson comes in. We probably have not missed a day communicating about leads and relevant info in the last year. Just like last night; I had a girl basically dropped in my lap but I was just being a little nervous so I reached out to him and damn if he didn't go see her late last night and texted me this morning extolling her sexual virtues LOL Anyways he is a wealth of info both historical and current so you guys should never hesitate to blow up his PM before you do something stupid LOL I also want to give a shout out to Clayton who I did not communicate with as much as I should but his searches were much different than mine. Also Jesse54 in Ocala who I have actually been emailing with for several years as I use to travel down and mongered in Daytona and Ocala. I am stepping back from the game bc quite frankly I am tired of being the first guy through the door and that has cost me. Having been robbed s few times in the last decade. Some cash and dash and one at gunpoint. I have a very fine UTR up north who is glad that she doesn't have to drive 90 miles to spend time with me and I have another one in Ocala that is not really a UTR. She's a girl going to school and really wants to be my GF so those two I will be spending my time with. I am sure I will get the itch but hopefully nothing that can't be cured without going back into the hobby full time. So boys its been a real slice of life so play nice with each other and never let your guard down bc while it is an invigorating hobby (I loved the chase as much as anything) it still has elements of very real danger. Also the forum really thrives on the quantity of posts and I don't mean the white knight crap. I mean really? How many times to I have to hear about the same girl from the same guy? I mean the more info that is put out in this forum certainly levels the playing field for guys out there looking to score. Hope this wasn't too terribly long and boring LOL.
    Let me know if you ever come to Orlando and I will buy the beers.

  12. #1043

    Arrivederci.

    Well fellow mongers; my time has come to move on (I am moving to palm coast) and I thought I would just take the time to say some words. I started mongering around 2005 with AMPs in Georgetown and chasing SW on Rt1 in Alexandria VA. That seems so long ago but it is become so much easier than those days. I spent time in northern VA, Richmond and martinsburg WV where there were virtually no posts in the forum when I got there and there were petty territorial fights from guys who resented. Well almost everything LOL This area is actually a pretty good pond to fish in but it requires a lot of effort and the ability to be flexible and host if necessary. You also need a good network of guys with info and that is where brother Erricson comes in. We probably have not missed a day communicating about leads and relevant info in the last year. Just like last night; I had a girl basically dropped in my lap but I was just being a little nervous so I reached out to him and damn if he didn't go see her late last night and texted me this morning extolling her sexual virtues LOL Anyways he is a wealth of info both historical and current so you guys should never hesitate to blow up his PM before you do something stupid LOL I also want to give a shout out to Clayton who I did not communicate with as much as I should but his searches were much different than mine. Also Jesse54 in Ocala who I have actually been emailing with for several years as I use to travel down and mongered in Daytona and Ocala. I am stepping back from the game bc quite frankly I am tired of being the first guy through the door and that has cost me. Having been robbed s few times in the last decade. Some cash and dash and one at gunpoint. I have a very fine UTR up north who is glad that she doesn't have to drive 90 miles to spend time with me and I have another one in Ocala that is not really a UTR. She's a girl going to school and really wants to be my GF so those two I will be spending my time with. I am sure I will get the itch but hopefully nothing that can't be cured without going back into the hobby full time. So boys its been a real slice of life so play nice with each other and never let your guard down bc while it is an invigorating hobby (I loved the chase as much as anything) it still has elements of very real danger. Also the forum really thrives on the quantity of posts and I don't mean the white knight crap. I mean really? How many times to I have to hear about the same girl from the same guy? I mean the more info that is put out in this forum certainly levels the playing field for guys out there looking to score. Hope this wasn't too terribly long and boring LOL.

  13. #1042

    Peptides

    So a while back kittylicker mentioned Maxim Peptides as an alternative to script overseas meds. I started looking into it and found evolution peptides out of Florida and have so far purchased sildenafil and vardenafil in research chemical form. After trying them for fun during hobbying I can report that they work and their cheap. They run half off specials so it's like 30 bucks for 30 doses. It's in liquid form. Tastes awful but who cares. Shipping is quick and they accept cashapp and other forms of payment. I feel this isl a much safer route than India pharmacies. Just wanted to spread the word.

    Snake.

  14. #1041
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleClassRut  [View Original Post]
    Ericsson, at 61 that makes you freaking Roger Maris of the Brevard monger league! Well done. I echo the thanks from other members, you helped me get together with Kay. I couldn't walk straight the next day! She wore my ass out! I suppose it's apropros that this is my 61st post. If I could I would buy you a beer, thanks for all the effort.

    Be safe fellas.

    MCR.
    Your quite welcome, I miss that girl like you wouldn't believe. She is a absolute legend in my book. On member who saw said she was to violent in bed. I checked a lot of stuff off the bucket list because of her. Anyways there is a member on our board who has bigger numbers than me from last year. I'm not going to out him unless he wants to. I think I set the bar to high this year to do it again. I'd have to see 5. 1 different girls each month to break that record. Now I'm looking for quality, maybe another Kay.

  15. #1040

    Ericsson: home run king

    Ericsson, at 61 that makes you freaking Roger Maris of the Brevard monger league! Well done. I echo the thanks from other members, you helped me get together with Kay. I couldn't walk straight the next day! She wore my ass out! I suppose it's apropros that this is my 61st post. If I could I would buy you a beer, thanks for all the effort.

    Be safe fellas.

    MCR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape