Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 572 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 8570
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3425

    Cantebury

    Went to Canterbury earlier today and was greeted by a cute provided in a black short nightie. She escorted me to the room and had me lay on the table which looked clean. She then came in and asked if I would like two girl massage for discount. I said sure. Having 4 hands massage felt amazing since the one who greeted me had good pressure on my shoulders while the other worked on kinks in my lower legs and back. On the flip both helped in the stress relief which left me completely relaxed and wanting another visit. Need to hurry because the girl also told me that there are new girls coming in a couple weeks.

  2. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer99  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about possible trip to X4 - any recommendations who to see or avoid?

    Thanks,

    TB.
    I end up there about once every three to five months when I want a real massage with the standard extras and I never see the same person twice working there. The service ranges from very fun and playful to just good enough. Never a complete disappointment like some places but still a roll of the dice.

  3. #3423

    431 b

    Haven't heard many reports lately on 431 B, is it still worth going?

  4. #3422
    I must amend last notice. The location is Lotus Flower in Northboro.

  5. #3421

    X4

    Was thinking about possible trip to X4 - any recommendations who to see or avoid?

    Thanks,

    TB.

  6. #3420

    New Place in Medfield- nahhhh

    Saw a new place in Medfield (not Medford) start advertising on CXG. Seemed like an odd spot, but what the heck, I figured I'd give it a shot. So I wouldn't recommend it, but I also don't think it's going to last very long; it's going to get driven out or shut down methinks. It's in a new-ish office complex and it's on the 2nd floor, which you can only access from inside the building. The room I was in was tiny, and I couldn't help but notice when she left to get the hot towel and whatnot the glass door to the hallway of the office complex was very visible, and wasn't covered up in any way (I. E. Someone walking by for some other business could have totally seen into the room). The massage itself wasn't *horrible*, but it wasn't great either, and the ending was. Uninspired.

    So yeah. Just "meh" all around. Not sure who they're associated with, so maybe they'll rotate in someone better, but trip 1 was not encouraging at all.

  7. #3419
    Visited Swan, 8 out of 10 bodyrub, 10 out of 10 tease and a full hour. Final was a foot rub. She is a 6 only because she is in her forties. Good time will repeat. 60 plus tip 40.

  8. #3418
    So it looks to be right across the street from Webster Square Plaza. Not exactly low key.

  9. #3417

  10. #3416

    Stafford

    What is the location for this parlor.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARegularGuy  [View Original Post]
    Checked out this new place a week or two ago, it was a rainy evening, I was the only visitor. Apparently run by the same folks as 431 B, same phone number. Its small upstairs setup, as I walked in I couldn't help but notice they used red lighting almost exclusively. To me, red=brothel. I forget her name but she was younger than usual, maybe 40's, okay looking, okay body, nice enough person, pretty terrible English. Massage was okay but actually boring and not skilled or even well practiced but it clearly wasn't her first either. Typical finish with UTC roaming upstairs, totally NOT memorable but not bad either. YMMV but not a repeat for me.

    ARG.

  11. #3415

    Stafford

    Checked out this new place a week or two ago, it was a rainy evening, I was the only visitor. Apparently run by the same folks as 431 B, same phone number. Its small upstairs setup, as I walked in I couldn't help but notice they used red lighting almost exclusively. To me, red=brothel. I forget her name but she was younger than usual, maybe 40's, okay looking, okay body, nice enough person, pretty terrible English. Massage was okay but actually boring and not skilled or even well practiced but it clearly wasn't her first either. Typical finish with UTC roaming upstairs, totally NOT memorable but not bad either. YMMV but not a repeat for me.

    ARG.

  12. #3414

    Comparison

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Have not had the pleasure of seeing Kay. Have seen Yuyu and have been very happy with her.

    Anyone know how they compare?
    Yuyu I would rate as a 4 and Kay as a 4 1/2 but recently I have found Kay to be more in the 4 range. Please note I save the 5 for someone who compares to the original Julia at X4, she was a National Treasure!

    TB.

  13. #3413

    Kay Vs Yuyu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Have not had the pleasure of seeing Kay. Have seen Yuyu and have been very happy with her.

    Anyone know how they compare?
    Can't say I remember having Yuyu, but I've had a number of. HJ only girls at BVR, Jade, NMS, and many other establishments and my #1 choice is Kay.

    Bigstar1.

  14. #3412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    Happy to say, I got Kay yesterday. Did the 90 minutes so I was more than happy after not seeing her for 2 months. I agree, it's Kay or nothing for me as well.

    Bigstar1.
    Have not had the pleasure of seeing Kay. Have seen Yuyu and have been very happy with her.

    Anyone know how they compare?

  15. #3411

    Bvr kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer99  [View Original Post]
    Took a trip to BVR yesterday. Great to say Kay is still there, but got moved to a new girl Shasha (sp?) a chunky girl with little massage or other skills. Just not worth the visit. For me it would Kay or no one there!

    Stay safe out there!

    TB.
    Happy to say, I got Kay yesterday. Did the 90 minutes so I was more than happy after not seeing her for 2 months. I agree, it's Kay or nothing for me as well.

    Bigstar1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape