Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2224

    Riley & Bethany

    Are Riley and Bethany in the Charlotte area now? Thanks in advance.

  2. #2223

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by NukeWorker47  [View Original Post]
    Very curious. Love to see her pics.
    I would too.

  3. #2222

    Rileys friends pictured

    Quote Originally Posted by NukeWpicturesorker47  [View Original Post]
    Very curious. Love to see her pics.
    Here they are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 60162.jpeg‎   60164.jpeg‎  

  4. #2221

  5. #2220

    Pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    I also have pictures of Bethany that Riley sent me. Just pm me if you want to see them.
    Very curious. Love to see her pics.

  6. #2219
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I have never met Lacey, but have always heard good things about her, she used to work with a group of girls that were awesome. The scheduler used to be a provider and was active on this board as well, sadly, no longer (at least that I know of).
    Hey I am still here appreciate the kind words glad to see things picking up in here.

  7. #2218

    Taylor Vaughn

    This lady is amazing. I have seen her before always great. She says this is her last time here.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/taylor-v...arlotte-249494

  8. #2217

    Gail. Tall Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was reviewed on the Gastonia board. That's where she was working.
    I have spent some time with her and reported in Gastonia section. She's fun at least for me, the menu seems to be open. At least most of the time. We were supposed to hook up again yesterday but she went back to Sugar Creek area. I didn't have time to make it that far. I will repeat.

  9. #2216

    Kitty Kat

    Saw her this afternoon. Budget motel off of S. Tryon. Safe location and enough traffic in and out to not stick out. Good BJ skills and great personality. Very accommodating and wants to make sure you leave happy. Would definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...28661855/Kitty

  10. #2215

    Gastonia

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Gents-.

    I have searched the site and didn't see anyone that had mentioned this provider. Of course, I may have overlooked something but I don't think so.

    She is working in the sugar creek area.

    Has anyone taken the dive with her yet?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3741/2/1443311

    Thanks in advance!
    I believe she was reviewed on the Gastonia board. That's where she was working.

  11. #2214
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Gents-.

    I have searched the site and didn't see anyone that had mentioned this provider. Of course, I may have overlooked something but I don't think so.

    She is working in the sugar creek area.

    Has anyone taken the dive with her yet?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3741/2/1443311

    Thanks in advance!
    Duck,

    I want to say she was reported on in the BBFS thread (?) try rtf there.

  12. #2213

    ListCrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckSouth  [View Original Post]
    Gents-.

    I have searched the site and didn't see anyone that had mentioned this provider. Of course, I may have overlooked something but I don't think so.

    She is working in the sugar creek area.

    Has anyone taken the dive with her yet?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3741/2/1443311

    Thanks in advance!
    Her ad on ListCrawler is a mixed bag of reviews, not counting the comments from the wife / girlfriend of one of her clients.

  13. #2212

    Riley's Friend pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo0730  [View Original Post]
    Riley texted me yesterday that her friend Bethany is in town for a few days. I have not seen her but Riley says she is a great GFE provider. Having seen Riley over 40 times in the past two years, I have gotten to know her quite well and would be certain her recommendation would be right on the money. Bethany is a cute, buxom blonde. Contact Riley to set up an appointment.
    I also have pictures of Bethany that Riley sent me. Just pm me if you want to see them.

  14. #2211

    Any Infor on this mature provider appreciated

    Gents-.

    I have searched the site and didn't see anyone that had mentioned this provider. Of course, I may have overlooked something but I don't think so.

    She is working in the sugar creek area.

    Has anyone taken the dive with her yet?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...3741/2/1443311

    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image 002.jpg‎   image 003.jpg‎   image001.jpg‎  

  15. #2210

    Charlie

    Dreamed of Charlie at her suburban incall. Very hard to find. I was late so we were a bit rushed. BBBJ was OK. She mentioned the possibility of a threesome, so I may repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape