Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 18218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4613

    I'm thinking you are right

    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking that it's a local provider that is probably losing business to Tara and is jealous of her.
    Tara is a nice girl and attracting attention. I had a great time with her. Hopefully the bs won't drive her away.

  2. #4612

    Carmen

    Shout out to Orlo for the tip. Carmen is a very cool lady with superior skills. Her oral skills are outstanding. The best part is, as mentioned by other reviewers, she will literally suck you dry. Even if you are fucking and you pop, down she goes to make sure you have nothing left. Freaking awesome experience. She asked me how she should be dressed for the encounter, and when I said naked, well she open the door naked for an amazing dream. Great make out session with DFK while I undressed. I could tell that mouth was going to be special and it sure was. All positions, comfortable in call with a good mirror well positioned towards the bed. I got two pops in and really enjoyed both. Had nothing left and I think I might be emptied for a while. Damage is 120 hh, 200 hr. Easy girl to hang out with. Will repeat.

  3. #4611
    Quote Originally Posted by BraddyWestSide  [View Original Post]
    So I know it's a big ask, but does anyone have an UTR MILF in the Oviedo / Winter Springs area? Extra special if she has any massage skills. I've seen Dolly but she doesn't really fit the bill.

    Please PM me. Thanks for the help!
    New member but have been around for a bit. I'm also looking for a UTR MILF in a similar vicinity. I prefer massages. If any of you all could help out, I'd appreciate it.

  4. #4610

    Oviedo area?

    So I know it's a big ask, but does anyone have an UTR MILF in the Oviedo / Winter Springs area? Extra special if she has any massage skills. I've seen Dolly but she doesn't really fit the bill.

    Please PM me. Thanks for the help!

  5. #4609

    Sad day indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Sad day in the hobby world. She was the type of young lady, that every man needs to fuck one time before he dies. LMAO. That's how good she was.
    Let's be clear, sad for all of us mongers lucky enough to get to know her. She fucked me so damn good last time I saw her😜 But, good for her. While I hate to see them go, it is nice to see a good girl get what they were looking for. I hope it works out for her. But, if it doesn't, give me a text girl. LOL.

  6. #4608

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by DingALing  [View Original Post]
    Just dropped a load in her snatch earlier today at the Baymont. Picked her up WALKING the trail, so she's a Streetwalker to me, not a UTR. She was looking sexy in her knee high socks, I got some footage of her on the stroll on my dash cam. Haha.
    I know she up'd her rates when she transitioned from SW (which she still does) to regular provider, but, she wanted $$ for an hour date. I know rates are negotiable, but, that's a pretty high number to begin with.

  7. #4607

    Spot on!

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    You're very welcome! Speaking of spot-on, I saw Michele1 L again recently and left a sticky spot on her pillow case when I pulled my swollen cock out of her tight pink pussy and with my balls resting on her pussy shot several wads about 3 feet over her head onto her pillow LOL. She laughed and said "good thing I closed my eyes". I swear this girl makes me cum as hard as I ever did in my twenties, she just really turns me on with her looks and PSE performance. Hour dream included DFK, yoga pants ass squeezing, tit sucking, pussy rubbing, DTBBJ (about 10 min and really really deep), 69 (about 15 min) and CG (about 20 min), and finished with about 10 min of mish before depositing baby batter on her belly, breasts, face, hair and pillow. Of course we took off the pillow case to be laundered LOL.

    Will repeat obviously.

    SYM.
    You have an interesting spin on words. Good chuckle and review!

  8. #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    WTF is wrong with people? Thought it was weird that her name was different in that ad plus it looked like it was written by a tard, obviously not by her. Not sure why anyone would want to mess with her, she's very sweet and a highly skilled provider.
    I'm thinking that it's a local provider that is probably losing business to Tara and is jealous of her.

  9. #4605
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterMachine  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for all your wonderful reports I've been lucky enough to meet some of these ladies and they are spot-on.
    You're very welcome! Speaking of spot-on, I saw Michele1 L again recently and left a sticky spot on her pillow case when I pulled my swollen cock out of her tight pink pussy and with my balls resting on her pussy shot several wads about 3 feet over her head onto her pillow LOL. She laughed and said "good thing I closed my eyes". I swear this girl makes me cum as hard as I ever did in my twenties, she just really turns me on with her looks and PSE performance. Hour dream included DFK, yoga pants ass squeezing, tit sucking, pussy rubbing, DTBBJ (about 10 min and really really deep), 69 (about 15 min) and CG (about 20 min), and finished with about 10 min of mish before depositing baby batter on her belly, breasts, face, hair and pillow. Of course we took off the pillow case to be laundered LOL.

    Will repeat obviously.

    SYM.

  10. #4604
    Quote Originally Posted by MITransplant  [View Original Post]
    I just talked with her, Tara did not put that ad up. Someone is messing with her and wanted to out her on her UTR status. She has also gotten ditched 4 times in 2 days.
    WTF is wrong with people? Thought it was weird that her name was different in that ad plus it looked like it was written by a tard, obviously not by her. Not sure why anyone would want to mess with her, she's very sweet and a highly skilled provider.

  11. #4603

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Sad day in the hobby world. She was the type of young lady, that every man needs to fuck one time before he dies. LMAO. That's how good she was.
    Nooooo.

    I wish her the best. I was wondering why she didn't respond to me. Is Sierra out also?

  12. #4602
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsrams  [View Original Post]
    Have a chance to meet up with her again this week but it's been a while since I last saw her. Any recent experiences to share? PM me with any info you would like to share and I'll give you a blow by blow report after our next session.
    Just dropped a load in her snatch earlier today at the Baymont. Picked her up WALKING the trail, so she's a Streetwalker to me, not a UTR. She was looking sexy in her knee high socks, I got some footage of her on the stroll on my dash cam. Haha.

  13. #4601

    Lauren

    Have a chance to meet up with her again this week but it's been a while since I last saw her. Any recent experiences to share? PM me with any info you would like to share and I'll give you a blow by blow report after our next session.

  14. #4600
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I just talked with her, Tara did not put that ad up. Someone is messing with her and wanted to out her on her UTR status. She has also gotten ditched 4 times in 2 days.

  15. #4599

    She sure isn't

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Should be easier to get a hold of her now as I've read a few guys saying her inbox was full.

    TMC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape