The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 908 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 958 1008 ... LastLast
Results 13,606 to 13,620 of 18205
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4600
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    I just talked with her, Tara did not put that ad up. Someone is messing with her and wanted to out her on her UTR status. She has also gotten ditched 4 times in 2 days.

  2. #4599

    She sure isn't

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Should be easier to get a hold of her now as I've read a few guys saying her inbox was full.

    TMC.

  3. #4598

    Tara?

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a date with her and another great time was had. I have a thing for thick girls and she knows how to use those tits and lips just the way I like it. Our date today was at the Geneva but she told me she's able to host for incall at her place. A heads up its in Orange city though. You can PM her at Tara3456 for her address.

    TMC.
    I guess she's not utr anymore.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5855&cityid=98

  4. #4597

    Thanks SYM!

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! A few things I left out of this latest report but I've mentioned before and are worth repeating:

    1) Her incall looks sketchy on the outside but has been very safe and fairly clean on the inside.

    2) She doesn't kiss on lips or do CIM.

    3) She does BBBJ but not DTBBBJ.

    4) She likes to smoke a cigarette and listen to Hip Hop before leading you to her bedroom, so be prepared to change clothes and / or shower if you have a significant other since you'll smell like the nudie bar when you leave.

    5) You will forget all about these issues when you see her ass in doggie LOL
    Kissing is definitely not an issue nor CIM as you can tell from my reviews I'm a big Paige fan in which she doesn't do either of those either.

    I grew up in the inner city of Philadelphia so as sketchy looking in call and Hip-Hop is of no issue to me either.

    Thank you for all your wonderful reports I've been lucky enough to meet some of these ladies and they are spot-on.

  5. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterMachine  [View Original Post]
    She has been on my radar for quite some time. She was on hiatus last time visiting so I didn't get a chance to try to link up. Now I am resident and she's back I am sure to make the stars align. Great report SYM!
    Thanks! A few things I left out of this latest report but I've mentioned before and are worth repeating:

    1) Her incall looks sketchy on the outside but has been very safe and fairly clean on the inside.

    2) She doesn't kiss on lips or do CIM.

    3) She does BBBJ but not DTBBBJ.

    4) She likes to smoke a cigarette and listen to Hip Hop before leading you to her bedroom, so be prepared to change clothes and / or shower if you have a significant other since you'll smell like the nudie bar when you leave.

    5) You will forget all about these issues when you see her ass in doggie LOL

  6. #4595

    Pretty sure

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Don't mean to burst your bubble bud, but this girl has been posting online for a LONG time.

    https://outcall.com.orlando.listcraw...8498419/olivia <<01/09/19.

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...p/428414678557 <<<10/08/18.
    I saw her off BP about 2 years back. Rates were much lower. Decent service. I don't remember anything stand out. Might consider a repeat!

  7. #4594

    Tara

    Just got back from a date with her and another great time was had. I have a thing for thick girls and she knows how to use those tits and lips just the way I like it. Our date today was at the Geneva but she told me she's able to host for incall at her place. A heads up its in Orange city though. You can PM her at Tara3456 for her address.

    TMC.

  8. #4593

    Sanford Kandi

    With the holidays over, finally got a chance to reconnect with Kandi. Arrived at her place, spent a few minutes catching up and headed to the fun room. There is just something about sensual curvy MILF. Started with some attention to the DD, then some inner thigh massaging. She got things going wit a very nice wet and slow BBBJ with plenty attention to the boys. On went the cover and went through most of the positions, but ending in my favorite with her CG with the DDs all over my face. Didn't take long and filled the cover. She is definitely on my rotation, always a fun visit. HeWolf is the keeper of her info.

    JC.

  9. #4592

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnfifh  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gents. It is with a sad heart that I have to post Sabrina is no longer taking dates. She has found what she wanted and is committing to it. She asked me to let you all know and to say she had a great time meeting those special dates. She will be dumping her date number as well. It was a pleasure to have introduced her to you. Another special woman bites the dust.
    Sad day in the hobby world. She was the type of young lady, that every man needs to fuck one time before he dies. LMAO. That's how good she was.

  10. #4591

    Thank you love!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    If you have her number she is looking for some help today.
    You ROCK!

    C.

  11. #4590

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    If you have her number she is looking for some help today.
    I'd be willing to help. Could you share her info?

  12. #4589

    Carmen

    If you have her number she is looking for some help today.

  13. #4588

    She sounds quite amazing!

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Was able to see Cassie again recently and she looked smoking hot as usual wearing yoga pants that showed off her perfect 10 ass and a skimpy black top with no bra, with her beautiful long hair pulled back. Of all the girls I've fucked she's probably the closest I'll ever get to fucking a supermodel. She's young, about 5'8", not an ounce of fat but not too skinny either, perfect smooth skin and small but perfectly shaped and perky firm tits, and an ass to die for. I've taken her out to dinner a couple times dolled up and she is a head turner wherever she goes, with guys giving me jealous looks and ladies giving me dirty looks LOL. Yet she doesn't seem to realize just how stunning she looks as she has a very friendly and fun loving personality.

    In my dream as I was pulling some goodies out of my monger bag she noticed the Starfire girl's Halloween costume I bought for Michele 1 L to wear for a dream last October, see link:

    https://www.target.com/p/girls-dc-su...e/-/A-53717186

    Cassie asked if she could try it on and I warned her it was a girl's costume so it might not fit, even though it's a large. So she put it on and it fit her like a glove, she looked hot as fuck! I groped and fondled her in the costume and enjoyed some DATY before getting a BBBJ. Put on a cover for some mish, leaving her Starfire costume on. Cassie's pussy is divine and you will find yourself praising Jesus for making you a man when you feel your cock being squeezed by her tight pussy..
    She has been on my radar for quite some time. She was on hiatus last time visiting so I didn't get a chance to try to link up. Now I am resident and she's back I am sure to make the stars align. Great report SYM!

  14. #4587

    Sanford Sabrina UTR

    Greetings Gents. It is with a sad heart that I have to post Sabrina is no longer taking dates. She has found what she wanted and is committing to it. She asked me to let you all know and to say she had a great time meeting those special dates. She will be dumping her date number as well. It was a pleasure to have introduced her to you. Another special woman bites the dust.

  15. #4586

    Your visit was appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShatterMachine  [View Original Post]
    Caught up with sensual Stella for a solo on my lunch break. Spent a nice hh at sweets gym with her.

    She's a petite curvy Latina. Tight body. Even tighter pussy! Started with a BBBJ. Went to DATY. On the cover Mish, k9, and popped rcg.

    She's a ball of sexuality and aims to please. If you have been lucky enough to see her in the past you know this if you haven't seen her yet she's available the rest of the day and all tomorrow.
    As always fun! We can't wait to have you back again!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape