Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 735 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    She is on SA too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyPie  [View Original Post]
    Trying to get the number I'll hit her up 4 test ride.

  2. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel regarding this gal?

    Finally my dick will look HUGE!

    Thanks in advance.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/315665613141
    Trying to get the number I'll hit her up 4 test ride.

  3. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonPa  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her in recent times or Did she retire from the hobby? I don't see her posting ads nowadays.
    She's still around just not posting at all. I'd email her and see if she responds. I know she was trying to go the SA (SeekingArrangement) route. I saw her on there and played dumb to see what she wanted. It was astronomical so I declined.

  4. #441

    Little asian

    Anybody have any intel regarding this gal?

    Finally my dick will look HUGE!

    Thanks in advance.

    http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...n/315665613141

  5. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnLoung  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/819980884196 can also DM me.
    Those pictures of her are very old, she has used the same ones for many years. I have contacted her before and her menu was filled with so many no's.

  6. #439

    Info

    Any info on this girl? http://seattle.skipthegames.com/fema...t/819980884196 can also DM me.

  7. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Both were her stage names, even years ago 253.

    480,4330.
    The other number was 206.338. 0318.

  8. #437

    Summer / Jaida

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    DifferentDays, could you verify that the number listed on the ad, is Summer's?
    Both were her stage names, even years ago 253.

    480,4330.

  9. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    The link listed does not lead to an actually ad, is this the correct link and is this summer?

    https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/

    I haven't had any luck getting a reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    That's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    She is also advertising under the name Jaida, or at least some is that is using her pictures.
    DifferentDays, could you verify that the number listed on the ad, is Summer's?

  10. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    That's it.
    She is also advertising under the name Jaida, or at least some is that is using her pictures.

  11. #434
    Shill for some pimp, ignore my posts


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by SirisuXX  [View Original Post]
    I know you posted a month and a half ago, but I saw her on TNA also and I have a thing for little blondes. Did you ever take the plunge?

  12. #433

    Yes that's Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    The link listed does not lead to an actually ad, is this the correct link and is this summer?

    https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/

    I haven't had any luck getting a reply.
    That's it.

  13. #432

    Summmer

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Summer.

    Hey fellas,

    I have a slightly unorthodox review here. About a year ago, Summer and her GF packed their bags and moved from Georgia to Washington. Before she left here, Summer was a simple, no nonsense, reasonable $, regular for me. I honestly can't tell you how many times we got together, but each time was a good experience.

    Well apparently, since moving to the Kent area of washington, she has had trouble building a clientele. She did text me and asked me to write something on her behalf. So there you have it. I haven't seen her in a year or so, so YMMV but if you are looking, think about giving her a call.

    Thanks.

    He https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/..
    The link listed does not lead to an actually ad, is this the correct link and is this summer?

    https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/

    I haven't had any luck getting a reply.

  14. #431

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    Summer.

    Hey fellas,

    I have a slightly unorthodox review here. About a year ago, Summer and her GF packed their bags and moved from Georgia to Washington. Before she left here, Summer was a simple, no nonsense, reasonable $, regular for me. I honestly can't tell you how many times we got together, but each time was a good experience.

    Well apparently, since moving to the Kent area of washington, she has had trouble building a clientele. She did text me and asked me to write something on her behalf. So there you have it. I haven't seen her in a year or so, so YMMV but if you are looking, think about giving her a call.

    Thanks.

    He https://escortalligator.com.tacoma.l...post/28572163/..
    You may want to re-post the site. Mine shows up empty. , PM me the rundown please on what allowed.

    Thanks.

  15. #430

    For those that travel

    I travel often for work and while in Yakima decided to look around, found this girl, exchanged a few text, told her my schedule then she just kept texting how soon, so I called her and it got just bizarre, she started talking about her hair and how it was falling out so she just shaved her head, then talking about if she can come visit me and so I so said thanks but no thanks, too many red flags?

    http://yakima.skipthegames.com/femal...n/537737480619

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape