Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 14660
-
01-14-19 17:49 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 960Glad to hear someone else voicing it.
I have been thinking it was Peggy as well myself.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 13:58 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 3063Peggy aka real name Pagona
Has been unavailable since 1/2/2019 due to circumstances beyond her control!! So this is a similar looking lady IMO. Here is Peggy's pic:
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 13:38 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 200If not it is the closest I have seen to what she really looks like. Older BBWish but sweet and skilled. And yes giant tits.
Originally Posted by CheesyRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 12:45 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 130Mariah in Palm Harbor
Is this an actual picture of her? Look at the size of them melons. Wow. Here's the link.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...corts/1430881.
-
01-14-19 11:37 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 934Bella 727
Thanks Reaper. After further research, I think this Bella is the previous BP Peggy who used to advertise by Countryside and gave a few mongers the drip. IF I recall correctly, after her last monger drip reports, she changed her BP pics to new pics similar to the LC pics. After the black out BP Peggy comes back as LC Bella. I could be wrong, but I'm going to pass.
Bella or Peggy?
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 10:40 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 483Sky or Skye.
Anyone know Sky or Skye, blonde maybe late 20's, often doing outcalls only? I haven't seen her ads in a couple of years and can't find anything on the board.
-
01-14-19 01:46 #1019Regular Member

Posts: 3Katie from the shop in palm harbor.
I had to do a little research before going to one. The pics in the ad are her but dated. Went to see her on Friday. Had to park in the back of the shop since the entrance was in the back. It's in a plaza next to a restaurant called flapjacks if I remember. Luckily Katie opened the door. Told her I wanted to spend some time with her and she gladly led me to room. She had a voice of smoker which turn me off a little but she dress she was wearing was making me want her. We chatted a way minutes before deciding the donation. I wanted to do the HHR for 150 but she don't that doesn't include the GFE which bummed me out. So I opt for the hr for 200. We starred to cuddle which led to some touching. We both took our clothes off and saw her body was not the pics but still had a nice rack. I laid down and she gave me a massage which was OK. The BJ was covered, did her in doggy before finishing in mish. Overall the experience was nice but I'm not sure if I should her again. I might try the other girls there. Here's the link to the ad https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...corts/1430881..
-
01-14-19 00:40 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 960Brittany in Largo / Clearwater
By far the best body and best rack in Pinellas. Firm and natural D -Cup, nice clean and tight kitty and just the right about of thickness. Firm all around. Good looking woman. Way better looking than her pics on ad. She can be flaky and was both times I saw her but loves what she does and it shows. Best to call her as I have never gotten response to text but when calling have gotten instant reply and meet withing 15 minutes.
PM me for more details and info.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...240/7279065605
-
01-14-19 00:05 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 5947Whats with the car date? She is smoking hot. Damn. Got to have. Asap.
Originally Posted by Daqtip69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 23:37 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 239Val
I haven't posted in awhile. But had to get the word out on this gorgeous gal. Was going to stay quiet cause I think this one is probably one of the best young providers I have had a dream about. I saw her last week and had one hell of a time. I picked her up in a safe area and we found a nice quiet spot for a car date. In my dream we got in the back seat and the fun began! She took off her top and pulled down my shorts and went to work. She gave one hell of a BBBJ taking me all the way in. In my dream she gave me one of the best BBBJ's I have had in awhile (prego Mariah is a close 2nd). But I didn't not want to let loose. I wanted to see how good it felt inside this gorgeous young gal. She had me put on a cover and climbed on top. And wow. I am getting hard just thinking about that tight little box of hers. If she wasn't getting into it she was doing a great job of faking it. She had a very tight grip and finished me off in no time. There is no sign of candy abuse with this one. I am really surprised she is in the game. She reminds me of the cute babysitter next store type. She was easy to talk to and I will definitely be making her a regular. Hoping next time to dream about some daty with her. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/28661507/.
Please treat this one right.
-
01-13-19 19:42 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 5947Seem to recall a negative but can't find it. Rpt on that site said staying at the roadway, yea fuck that. Turns out she is legit, mother of GOD those tits. I will get a clean room myself and bring her over. Could spend hours on those tits.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 15:34 #1014Senior Member

Posts: 934Bella 727
Hey guys, Anyone try out this one in Clearwater? I love those tits! The pics ring a bell, but I can't place her. Google only turned up LC ads. Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...28679569/bella
-
01-13-19 11:14 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 69Harley MIA
Anyone seen Harley lately? The one that was advertising on usaclassified and around the airport with nose ring? Haven't seen her post and her phones gone dark. Thanks.
-
01-13-19 09:14 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 204Angel
After the first failed attemp to contact Angel, she had "emergency" things come up and went dark, the next attempt went smoothly. My buddy reports that she has a rocking spinner body, pictures are true, and a few rules which could be a deal breaker for some. Her downtown Saint Pete location has limited Incall times. Everything covered, no kissing and no touching her A cups. Nice tight kitty and DATY. Value is very reasonable at. 7 hhr. Kind of shy and is clean. Overall he would repeat but not rushing to do so.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 01:20 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 186Angel.
Has anyone seen Angel? TIA.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../28634221/4252









Reply With Quote





