Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,276 to 22,290 of 26414
-
01-14-19 05:34 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 166Carly.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/648557052214
Went to try out Carly since she gave me special 60 qv. Just wasn't my type of gal. Heavier than I had expected and had a smell once the clothes came off. Gave me CBJ then would only do mish. She was very loose IMO. Then she complained that I'm taking too long. I just couldn't get into it. Couldn't fill the bag. Left and wouldn't repeat. Forget the specials.
-
01-13-19 23:16 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 774If
If you have it, Spend it! Can't take it with you right?
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 21:17 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 355Jane
For some reason, I was mildly interested in this one. Texted back and forth over the weekend. She stated she is 5 foot 7, 127 pounds. IDK Pic looks thicker Anyhow, stated she has 5 kids. Further stated she loved receiving a ton or oral and that her oral skills were awesome. Quoted 60/120 Never found out where her incall is since I don't do that. When I said I was looking for visits to me she went silent NBD.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/510799000227
-
01-13-19 20:25 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 154Could not have said it any better.
What sucks is people do not do their home work and she gets a few idiots to pay her that and off to the races she goes.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 20:05 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 686Ahhhh Capitalism
Isn't it grand? Even a junkie that not a few short months ago was sucking every dirty hobos cock for enough money to score a shot of her injectable friend and taking it in every hole including her ear however you want it for a burger at McDonald's, can take a few glamor shots and you all are tripping over eachother to throw fat wads of cash at her. This is an amazing world we live in.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/new-downtown-location-the-girl/671363059077
-
01-13-19 19:56 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 326Sammy from SA now on STG
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/385515202131
I texted her out of curiosity since she's pretty hot. Wanted 100 qv, 150 hhr, 250 hr. Said no kissing and everything (including oral) has to be covered. Doesn't seem worth it to me, but thought I'd post it here if anyone is interested since I saw that post on SA about her. The reviews on that thread on her weren't positive if I remember correctly. Looks like she's trying to make a quick buck. When I messaged her off SA awhile back she was wanting 350 hr and 200 for hhr or something like that. LOL.
-
01-13-19 19:55 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 326Sammy from SA now on STG
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/385515202131
I texted her out of curiosity since she's pretty hot. Wanted 100 qv, 150 hhr, 250 hr. Said no kissing and everything (including oral) has to be covered. Doesn't seem worth it to me, but thought I'd post it here if anyone is interested since I saw that post on SA about her. The reviews on that thread on her weren't positive if I remember correctly. Looks like she's trying to make a quick buck.
-
01-13-19 18:37 #4132Regular Member

Posts: 14Daisy and CG review
Has nyone seen this one? She said it's her first time posting on the site and is staying in a hotel by Marquette.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...f/029352320154
Also recently had a dream that saw Cataleya and Samantha both from city-girls. But are amazing, great looking blonde European girls. Mid 20's. GFE, BBBJ, multiple positions. Didn't mind going over the hour. Amazing experience with both.
-
01-13-19 17:19 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 183Re: Nikki or Nicole
I might pay that price if she offered BBFS. I contacted her also, and she does not.
Originally Posted by Scorpion74
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 15:38 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 1820Cream City Brick
There's a lot of Cream City Brick still around SE Wisconsin. The ones of Linda were taken at a location in Racine probably a decade ago; the other was taken in South Milwaukee. And yes, plenty in the Third Ward as well.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
P19.
-
01-13-19 14:17 #4129Banned Member

Posts: 1121Agreed! She's hot (if the pics are accurate) but has GPS now.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 11:48 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 154Sam
I am not sure how someone can say she is worth what she is asking now. I went to pound town on her back when she was staying on a place on 5th st just north of l. She is cute and great body but gosh from SW prices to what she is asking now us crazy. Glad I got it when the getting was good.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 08:07 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 131Yes. I help out a bunch. And drew is worth your time. Great girl.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 07:10 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 1323Nice!
Lovely little thing, wow! Brick wall in the background of one pic looks familiar. I've seen similar pics (Linda, some others), looks like an old building, maybe downtown or 3rd ward. Is there a photographer that specializes in doing pics for the girls?
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 23:53 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 774Just
Just informed not Kayla it's Drew! Again search the thread for Drew!
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





