Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9406
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    True thanks for the info.
    There was another review recently about her offering bareback services. I'm not into that but some people might.

  2. #9405

    Jade MILF

    I have a another one LOL mongers have you seen her before ? I saw her ad of cityxguide any info I would greatly appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1e1517a05939821a53489f3781375da4.jpg‎   d84d7d856887502893e845ccd752ff39.jpg‎  

  3. #9404
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    She is all over STG since the first of the year.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/935318037948
    True thanks for the info.

  4. #9403

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion2  [View Original Post]
    I seen this provider before only 1 time and that was last December of 2017 I was wondering if any monger has seen her lately ? Things may have change since then any info please let me know thanks I appreciate it.
    She is all over STG since the first of the year.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/935318037948

  5. #9402

    Tee Have You Seen Her ???

    I seen this provider before only 1 time and that was last December of 2017 I was wondering if any monger has seen her lately ? Things may have change since then any info please let me know thanks I appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 760805330799MzAwNTE0OTUyNw.jpg‎   380796151898MzAwNjg1NjU4Ng.jpg‎   380796151898MzAwNjg1NjYzNg.jpg‎  

  6. #9401
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I still don't understand why last review says ghst this one doesn't looks good pics are recent.
    Pics look good.

  7. #9400

    Re redhead

    I still don't understand why last review says ghst this one doesn't looks good pics are recent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C4F39490-D062-493F-8B29-DB2A331E3724.jpg‎  

  8. #9399
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Go see Maria, you'll be glad you did:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...eneral-Reports
    Thanks, I will look her up.

  9. #9398
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Decent BJ skills but over priced, shitty attitude and about 40 lbs bigger than the pics. I last saw her about 2 years ago and have no need to go back.
    Those pictures are at least 2 years old.

  10. #9397

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    She is been in the game before mixed reviews her body looks good she likes BBD don't know what kind of service she is giving this days

    .
    Her name is Ashley, last couple of visits with her cat was funky, stomach formed into a lot of stretch skin which a lot of these girls have service is so so at best.

  11. #9396

    Sarah.

    She was sober when I saw her two weeks back. Service was good and prices are reasonable. She was in the Bellwood area but I took her to my own place.

    Omar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Nope. That's Sarah S of Midlo and used to work the trailerpark way out on JD.

  12. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I seen many of her ads she looks good I'm no into asians but she looks cute like london any fresh review of her??
    Had a car date with her last week Nice girl, little skittish at first, but gave a good covered BJ. Nice spinner body; small boobs but nice.

  13. #9394

    China doll

    I seen many of her ads she looks good I'm no into asians but she looks cute like london any fresh review of her??


    https://escortalligator.com.richmond.listcrawler.com/post/24219726/China
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BAFFEA7B-236B-4FB3-930A-FACD44D72A62.jpeg‎   4B93A622-B9DF-4421-83FE-7711011AFC55.jpg‎  

  14. #9393

    Re real hoe

    She is been in the game before mixed reviews her body looks good she likes BBD don't know what kind of service she is giving this days

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbb866  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Looks like she could be fun.

    http://escortalligator.com.richmond....post/28144455/
    .

  15. #9392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforfunv  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, you just saved me some $$ as I was about to hit her up. Anyone know of any decent white spinners out here?
    Go see Maria, you'll be glad you did:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...eneral-Reports

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape