Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 10631
-
01-12-19 18:23 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 184True story.
I've been getting a plethora of messages about trades. I'm willing to share, but some of these guys are dm'ing me well known BBFS providers, providers which I've found to not be BBFS (I know YMMV), straight up safety girls, listcrawler bots, trannys, providers that I've shared to the same person dm'ing me, or the best one yet: they keep describing the provider they have to trade and ask for more trades, give them more trades and they describe the provider some more.
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]
The best recourse one has is to look up the user history or scrap trading all together and share your experience on open forum. I can understand if you have a UTR that doesn't want to be named. But in my opinion, this trade scheme has turned into something that's a little childish for my liking. Someone traded me a provider that's been deceased for almost a year.
Honeysweets (listcrawler) is back from up north, bbfscipx2 $250 oc. Thicker gal, but her slot is moist and tight.
Sexyhuehefner (tna) BBFSCIP 200 hr. Ic in the hood gresham.
Nina (listcrawler) BBFSCIP 200 hr. Ic in the hood nopo.
-
01-12-19 18:11 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 389Mystery Spinner.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-little-blonde
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]
I suspect it Hot Little Blonde but I'm just guessing.
-
01-12-19 17:58 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 2038Hmm
Wasn't there a similar scenario several months ago? Someone claimed to have a hot one, lots of people contacted that poster, but did not receive any replies?
Originally Posted by ZaviJava
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 17:48 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 1364Ditto
Also never heard back from him.
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 16:56 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 2038Has anyone met her?
Has anyone met this mystery woman, or have her information? I sent a message to trimschlong but did not get a response.
Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 01:59 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 187Mercyy.
All of her reviews that address the point say she's a "safety girl" - for what that's worth.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
Dick.
-
01-10-19 22:53 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 351Research
This looks like a big no:
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
Topics I hate discussing:
69, BB Anything, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, CIM, COF, DFK, Facials.
Topics I hate discussing continued:
Gagging, Kissing, Pegging, Prostate Massage, Rimming.
Offer Lessons?:
No.
-
01-10-19 18:24 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 184I have no doubt
But she is ridiculously spotty on communication.
Originally Posted by Bob88
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 17:38 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 582Interesting choice of words: TNA Mercyy
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127801%3B
"YOU TO BE YOUR MOST RAW SELF".
Anyone know?
-
01-10-19 15:34 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 52Found a new one
Beautifullover69 . A very cool lady.
-
01-09-19 22:13 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 287I can confirm Kiana 300 +100 BBFS + 100 CIP 500 total and she quoted me 1000 for 1 hr BBFSCIP duo with Bebe. Out of my price range.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Cannot view without Google account. Attach?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 21:55 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 74Info?
Can anyone vouch for this one? Agreed by text but haven't confirmed.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...968/5035675662
-
01-09-19 09:39 #1184Banned Member

Posts: 2940Friends name is Bebe.
Originally Posted by Thucydides2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 09:14 #1183Banned Member

Posts: 2940That seems right.
Originally Posted by Pdxdtf
[View Original Post]
For everyone's viewing pleasure.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_K...ew?ts=58813218
-
01-08-19 23:54 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 30Nice
What's the Asian friends name?
Originally Posted by Pdxdtf
[View Original Post]
Contact info or pics?











Reply With Quote






