Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #1192

    Has anyone met her?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3  [View Original Post]
    Had a tiny 40's spinner with very nice fresh tight pussy. Arranged meeting and she asked if I can pickup condoms which was fine as I was only expecting BBBJCIM. Once there she sucked me off for the first shot and then started playing with herself; what a nice little pussy she has so I could resist and started giving her a tongue lashing. This soon ended up in 69 for a while and I was ready to blow again so slowed it down a bit. I then asked her to get up and ride me expecting that she will be reaching for covers I had bought but she just got up on me and slid it in; took a bit of time as she's really tight and didn't last long before I filled her up. Let me know if you want contact or details. Much better than Gina, Tina, etc. I can't wait to go and lick that pussy again and filler up.
    Has anyone met this mystery woman, or have her information? I sent a message to trimschlong but did not get a response.

  2. #1191

    Mercyy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127801%3B

    "YOU TO BE YOUR MOST RAW SELF".

    Anyone know?
    All of her reviews that address the point say she's a "safety girl" - for what that's worth.

    Dick.

  3. #1190

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127801%3B

    "YOU TO BE YOUR MOST RAW SELF".

    Anyone know?
    This looks like a big no:

    Topics I hate discussing:

    69, BB Anything, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, CIM, COF, DFK, Facials.

    Topics I hate discussing continued:

    Gagging, Kissing, Pegging, Prostate Massage, Rimming.

    Offer Lessons?:

    No.

  4. #1189

    I have no doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob88  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone vouch for this one? Agreed by text but haven't confirmed.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...968/5035675662
    But she is ridiculously spotty on communication.

  5. #1188

    Interesting choice of words: TNA Mercyy

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127801%3B

    "YOU TO BE YOUR MOST RAW SELF".

    Anyone know?

  6. #1187

    Found a new one

    Beautifullover69 . A very cool lady.

  7. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Friends name is Bebe.
    I can confirm Kiana 300 +100 BBFS + 100 CIP 500 total and she quoted me 1000 for 1 hr BBFSCIP duo with Bebe. Out of my price range.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    For everyone's viewing pleasure.
    Cannot view without Google account. Attach?

  8. #1185

    Info?

    Can anyone vouch for this one? Agreed by text but haven't confirmed.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...968/5035675662

  9. #1184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Thucydides2000  [View Original Post]
    What's the Asian friends name?

    Contact info or pics?
    Friends name is Bebe.

  10. #1183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxdtf  [View Original Post]
    I did Kiana. If we had her friend it would've been the same price for her as well.
    That seems right.

    For everyone's viewing pleasure.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_K...ew?ts=58813218

  11. #1182

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxdtf  [View Original Post]
    Kiana is $500 an hour along with another asian friend for 2 cups and CIP / CIA.
    What's the Asian friends name?

    Contact info or pics?

  12. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxdtf  [View Original Post]
    Kiana is $500 an hour along with another asian friend for 2 cups and CIP / CIA.
    What's her friend look like? Age? Spinner? Kiana looked a little dumpy the last time I saw her. But if they allow full on pussy to pussy bareback swapping, finished with cumming in both of them, that would be quite tempting!

    I didn't know Kiama would do Greek. If they allowed ass to ass swapping, holy fuck, that's be hot.

  13. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Did you do it or just get a quote? That's cheap for those two hotties.
    I did Kiana. If we had her friend it would've been the same price for her as well.

  14. #1179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxdtf  [View Original Post]
    Kiana is $500 an hour along with another asian friend for 2 cups and CIP / CIA.
    Did you do it or just get a quote? That's cheap for those two hotties.

  15. #1178

    Kiana

    Kiana is $500 an hour along with another asian friend for 2 cups and CIP / CIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape