Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3737

    Mia / Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonerific  [View Original Post]
    I posted this previously. Mia was ella before she changed her name --search Ella and even though the reviews are a few months old it gives some perspective. I knew her when she lived over on pope st.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/773352056980
    I wouldn't doubt she changed it on purpose knowing her reviews weren't all that great and also knowing you can't search a name with 3 letters. LOL.

  2. #3736

  3. #3735

    I believe her name was

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie138  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. I don't recall seeing any reviews on this one. Anyone got info?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/547304265050
    I am pretty sure she went by Brianna during the summer.

  4. #3734

    Colleen.

    So, I've seen a few rough reviews of Colleen lately. My two cents. I've seen her three times now. Easy communication, even pleasant. She has been a good find for me. Great technique, I think she has a cute figure, and has always been lucid. She does have a little baby pooch, but her body is tight. Perky little A's and a fat ass. I will repeat and repeat. It's good booty for the price. Safe notel incall and great attitude. She's about the business, but we exchange pleasantries and even a text here and there. Give her a try, or don't. I'll keep going back.

  5. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBlood  [View Original Post]
    To the mongers who have seen this provider, is she strict with her 45+ age minimum? Usually when I see her ads it's 45+ only, but sometimes she doesn't put that in so I'm not sure if she's opening the doors, so-to-speak. I never called because I figured there wouldn't be any point, even though I'm only a couple years younger.
    I am quite a bit younger than 45 and she has seen me a couple of times. So I don't think that rule is very strict. The dream was somewhat pleasant however personally I don't think she deserves such high regard. She is nice enough and makes you feel comfortable but a lot of the reviews I see about her say she loves sex and I just don't get that from her at all. After 5 minutes of BBBJ she will say to me "you ready?" - like she doesn't really enjoy giving oral. Mind you, I have very good hygiene, I'm always presentable. Maybe she just doesn't like me that much? LOL- or perhaps its because I AM younger than she prefers is the reason she acts like that towards me. During the main event she just doesn't get into it at all. Missionary she will close her legs to prevent you from really getting in there, or she will hold your waist and stop you from going balls deep.

    Idk. Like I said she's 'OK' and will do in a pinch, but in my opinion there are better girls for the $ who genuinely like to fuck.

  6. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by Ito217  [View Original Post]
    I text her one night and she wanted me to send her a nude selfie containing my face before she'd see me. Might be legit but that was enough for me to pass.
    I'm afraid I'd have to pass regardless.

  7. #3731

    Mia / Ella.

    I posted this previously. Mia was ella before she changed her name --search Ella and even though the reviews are a few months old it gives some perspective. I knew her when she lived over on pope st.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/773352056980

  8. #3730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    If you searched her name at all, you would've seen my review at the top of the results because I reviewed her literally a week ago from today.
    Ya but I didn't search her name because I did not see it in the ad. Thank you I will pass on that one. It looks to me like Orlando is the answer on USA sister site. For the same money I had 30 minutes with Jersey Girl right after Christmas. Now that is quality if you are a MILF hunter.

  9. #3729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    If you searched her name at all, you would've seen my review at the top of the results because I reviewed her literally a week ago from today.
    Ya but I didn't search her name because I did not see it in the ad. Thank you I will pass on that one. It looks to me like Orlando is the answer on USA sister site. For the same money I had 30 minutes with Jersey Girl right after Christmas. Now that is quality if you are a MILF hunter.

  10. #3728

    Pic collector

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie138  [View Original Post]
    No name to search. I don't recall seeing any reviews on this one. Anyone got info?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/547304265050
    I text her one night and she wanted me to send her a nude selfie containing my face before she'd see me. Might be legit but that was enough for me to pass.

  11. #3727

    Titusville / psj

    No name to search. I don't recall seeing any reviews on this one. Anyone got info?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/547304265050

  12. #3726

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by FrDono  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find any information on her anybody have any help.
    One reason you can't seem to find anything on her is, if you have searched for her, for some reason the search does not work with 3 letters. All you can do is check the posts page by page to look for her manually. Good luck. Play and stay safe.

  13. #3725

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to reach her since she first started posting on STG. To me, her pictures are damn hot! Add in the positive comments and I'd love to meet her. Problem is reaching her. I've sent her a text message on eight different days spread out over about 3 weeks. Not one single response! I'll keep trying, but I'm certainly not betting on ever meeting her!
    Ditto Jay Jay, I've sent a text every other day for two weeks and only hear crickets.

  14. #3724

    Christine

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/530982885124

    Forgive me if I missed a post about her.
    I reviewed her a few weeks ago. Was a good dream for me but after seeing Tungsten's review I must've caught her on a good day. YMMV, be safe.

  15. #3723
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/530982885124

    Forgive me if I missed a post about her.
    If you searched her name at all, you would've seen my review at the top of the results because I reviewed her literally a week ago from today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape