Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    This is a scam stay away from ana sophia escort or diosa colombiana escort

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978989 The photos in this ad are coming from the porn star lisa aires LOL.

    This photo https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978989/picture/8328345 = stolen from lisa aires https://twitter.com/LissaAires1/stat...58120939536384.

    This photo on this ad https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978989/picture/8328346 = stolen from lisa aires https://twitter.com/LissaAires1/stat...42620384608256.

    This photo on this fake ad https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978989/picture/8328341 = stolen from lisa aires https://www.instagram.com/p/BpQMMNtljLW/.

    This photo on this fake ad https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978989/picture/8328343 = stolen from lisa aires https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp-Sgb9BRJ_/.

    Picture in this fake ad https://twitter.com/LissaAires1/stat...099776/photo/1 = look at this guys stolen from lisa aires twitter https://twitter.com/LissaAires1/stat...54993761099776 WOW!

    Picture in this fake ad https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978989/picture/8328347 = stolen from lisa aires again https://twitter.com/LissaAires1/stat...14034747047936.

    This scammer has been going on for a long time they are also using this other ad with a different number https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1499952 and https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....post/26090156/.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/julia-escort-atlanta-272213 and this ad https://escortindex.com/ad/atlanta/6...2910/1/3104483.

    Are stealing pictures from a professional Instagram model with over 10 million followers https://yostagram.com/tag/anastasiya...agram/page/48/.

    Here are some of the images being used in the ad https://yostagram.com/anastasiya-kvitko-instagram-134/.

    https://yostagram.com/anastasiya-kvitko-instagram-97/

    https://yostagram.com/anastasiya-kvitko-instagram-85/

    You can compare and find the rest this is a fake ad avoid at all cost. The social media link in this ad https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....post/26090156/ takes you to the scammers profile and guess what? Every single photo on there is Anastasiya Kvitko and if you say its fake pics and its Anastasiya Kvitko you get blocked instantly lmfao. The website in the description is accused of phishing scamming etc LOL if anyone uses web of trust extension / add on in your browser.

  2. #235

    Scam

    Told me to wait in the parking lot and was waiting for about 5 minutes with no response at all. Suddenly sum butch looking girl comes ups and ask if I'm trying to see jess. Tells me I have to show her my dick to make sure it matches the pic I sent earlier. Then says she meets all the guys beforehand because some cop tried to arrest them. Says I have to give her the money so that to make sure nothing illegal is going on and she will give me the room key to see her. She face times the girl and she says the same thing. I decided against it cause for all I know its the wrong room key or the girl may not even be in Georgia. After waiting for like 20 minutes with the butch I suggest she comes down to speak with me and she calls her friend and she says she will be down in 5 minutes So after waiting 10 minutes I suggest that me and her walk to the room together so I can see the girl I'm supposed to see and believe things are halfway legit. Then suddenly her phone dies and she has to go charge it when she was waiting outside next to me the whole time and never once showed concern of her phone dying. This Girl is a scam do not see her or maybe you can go see her and experience the same bs I did so you know I'm not lying but it will be a waste of gas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7708003537

  3. #234

    Grammarly for a Mac

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHighBuilder  [View Original Post]
    LMAROTF!

    I write most of my posts VERY early in the morning with my first cup of coffee before work and I am still groggy so I use an ADDON called Grammarly and it works great across all platforms including MS WORD.

    Just a suggestion.

    That was too fucking funny BTW!

    SKY.
    Thanks SKY for the app suggestion.

    I will get it from the App Store and give it a try.

    That will make Miss Antle proud. .

    I saw it was available as an add-on for safari, chrome and Firefox.

    And a native app for macOS.

    Mike454.

  4. #233

    Add Grammarly to your browser.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    Duh.

    I didn't catch that.

    I'm not sure how it got defiantly out of definitely.

    pay attention"....as my old English teacher used to say

    I will proofread from now on.
    LMAROTF!

    I write most of my posts VERY early in the morning with my first cup of coffee before work and I am still groggy so I use an ADDON called Grammarly and it works great across all platforms including MS WORD.

    Just a suggestion.

    That was too fucking funny BTW!

    SKY.

  5. #232

    The spell check on this site is the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    Duh.

    I didn't catch that.

    I'm not sure how it got defiantly out of definitely.

    pay attention"....as my old English teacher used to say

    I will proofread from now on.
    I have to proofread like a hawk otherwise I would have had many "defiantly" moments in past posts. The so-called spell check / grammar corrector on this site will gitcha!

  6. #231

    Stupid spell check, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    And definitely too!
    Duh.

    I didn't catch that.

    I'm not sure how it got defiantly out of definitely.

    pay attention"....as my old English teacher used to say

    I will proofread from now on.

  7. #230

    Spelling is a lost art......

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    Let me see if I understand. So she takes picture after service? Then tries to blackmail you, by posting your info if you don't pay her more cash?

    Wow she defiantly is a piece of work.
    And definitely too!

  8. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    Let me see if I understand. So she takes picture after service? Then tries to blackmail you, by posting your info if you don't pay her more cash?

    Wow she defiantly is a piece of work.
    I believe she asks for a picture before the meet is even setup.

  9. #228

    Frame you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Firedup10  [View Original Post]
    Guys there is a lady that mostly works in Hall Co but also works the Gwinnett Co area. She is currently posted cuddle therapy for 150.00 and massage. She has gone by Victoria in the past. Her digits are 470 xxx 3947, please b careful with her. She will ask for picture and then she will try to frame you by saying she will post your pic and number online. She post on listcrawler in the latin section. You have been warned about her. Would post a link to her ad but I can't get it to load.
    Let me see if I understand. So she takes picture after service? Then tries to blackmail you, by posting your info if you don't pay her more cash?

    Wow she defiantly is a piece of work.

  10. #227

    Lady in Gainesville

    Guys there is a lady that mostly works in Hall Co but also works the Gwinnett Co area. She is currently posted cuddle therapy for 150.00 and massage. She has gone by Victoria in the past. Her digits are 470 xxx 3947, please b careful with her. She will ask for picture and then she will try to frame you by saying she will post your pic and number online. She post on listcrawler in the latin section. You have been warned about her. Would post a link to her ad but I can't get it to load.

  11. #226

    I think its actually from an old nursery rhyme.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    Idk of you are trying to insult me or not but for the record I didn't cry. Until after I got home.
    Google the geico commercial about the "did the little piggy go weee weee weeee all the way home".

    Then you'll get it. LOL.

  12. #225

    Don't get the reference

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaKing  [View Original Post]
    She is an oinker. And you went waah waah waah all the way home.
    Idk of you are trying to insult me or not but for the record I didn't cry. Until after I got home.

  13. #224

    Sorry should've separated it

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you should read that posting trail again. Those were Amache's words (dude who got robbed), not mine.
    I'm sorry Niteluvr. I will edit it if it will let me.

    I should've seperated into 2 different quotes.

    The first line was all about your advice to him being good to check in the bathroom. I understood you were giving advice.

    The rest was about his original post, not your advice.

  14. #223
    Quote Originally Posted by RayPrince  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her but met her outside by the lobby and she said she needed the money upfront at that moment to pay for the room. Mind you it was 11 at night. Her pictures are fake but she has posted a bunch using her real pictures and her ad states something about 2 girls but every time I asked about the other girl she literally changed the subject or ignored the question all together. If I find her real pictures I will post what she really looks like but stay away from her. I just drove off.

    http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...t/559075710630
    She is an oinker. And you went waah waah waah all the way home.

  15. #222
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike454  [View Original Post]
    Good advice night, I wouldn't have thought about that either.

    But I don't think I'd let a " a large humongous black women with a tall black faggot guy who's hiding in the bathroom" Keep the $.

    But I wasn't there, maybe he was a badazz Faggot (your words).

    Nah just giving ya shit, you prob played it right.

    Maybe they won't get anyone else with that ruse!!
    Perhaps you should read that posting trail again. Those were Amache's words (dude who got robbed), not mine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape