Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,756 to 19,770 of 31831
-
01-11-19 22:38 #12076Regular Member

Posts: 10Hey Nashville
Visiting soon. I've been reviewing the board and scouting before my trip. Looking for your thoughts on my consideration of a few of these.
Lizzy.
Morgan.
Krystal.
Amber.
Leigh.
Aly.
Important they are not mechanical or scatter brained. Open menu and not into guidelines so much is preferable. I really want to daty before the main course, know what I mean. Got Intel for you if in South FL my neck of the woods.
SS.
-
01-11-19 18:47 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 359Bianca Belle never disappoints
I have seen this little gem a bunch of times. She has some fabulous triple D's. She is energetic, skilled and a wide variety menu although YMMV. (No islands). Safe incall, Please be very nice to her. She does screen, so be prepared.
https://bustyblondefantasy.godaddysites.com/
Safe hunting.
Hokies32.
-
01-11-19 18:44 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 79'Naughty Professor'
Saw this provider in Chicago and got excited when I saw she's coming to Nashville. Great dream. Quirky and curvy MILF type with tattoos. Offers different 'classes' and its a uniquely fun experience.
For those 'advanced' hobbyists who want to try something new without leaving town this is a great option.
She'll be in town from the 24th to the 27th. Her info's out there but you can also PM for info.
-
01-11-19 18:40 #12073Regular Member

Posts: 7Khloe?
Has anyone been with her or know anything?
https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...-4973/1/570674
-
01-11-19 17:59 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 557Hayden
She just texted me that she had a hotel and was looking for hobbyist. Nash area code 560 sixteen a 2 and a 5.
-
01-11-19 17:13 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 38I used to see a Jessica, though maybe there are others. Got a link to that ad?
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 15:56 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 68Utr "c"
Can we get more information. Maybe even some pictures. I tried search and nothing came up. Thanks.
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 15:52 #12069Regular Member

Posts: 7Khloe?
https://escortindex.com/ad/nashville...-4973/1/570553
Has anyone seen or know anything of her??
-
01-11-19 15:02 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 109Hayden
Maybe she just has good days and bad days. I have never complained about her performance she's got skillz for sure.
-
01-11-19 12:23 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 80Nikki
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/171681947844
Found a few ads for this one, looks great, and seems real. Anyone have any info. Going to contact her tomorrow.
Thanks!
-
01-11-19 11:33 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 711Hayden
I had seriously considered seeing her back when she first came on the scene, but procrastinated then got spooked by all of the negative reviews. But there were the glowing reviews as well. As MrMojo said and as we all know so well, YMMV always, so I decided to take the plunge last night and see what happened.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
When I saw her, she not only looked great, but her performance was totally on point. She was very responsive and attentive to my needs and requests, and has an exceptional head game, which was exactly what I needed at the time. She also was personable, seemed intelligent and was completely lucid, with no signs of any of the drug issues that have been mentioned by some.
I don't question the experiences of any of those who have reported otherwise, but this was my one experience with her. I enjoyed my time with her and hope she hangs around.
-
01-11-19 11:08 #12065Banned Member

Posts: 441I gree with you
Her comunication is not good but her service is nice, I has neen with her two times.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
Really nice experience.
-
01-11-19 09:19 #12064Banned Member

Posts: 63Aly
Tall, slender blonde and flexible. I spent an hour with Aly and she is the girl in the pics. No disappointments from me.
I do like tall and slender though. She has a bio on STG and from my dream, the bio is accurate.
-
01-11-19 06:58 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 2528It's true she is back.
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 03:18 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 34Not sure which pic you're talking about but she's a thin girl. Her stomach is a little saggy possibly from losing wait or having a baby but it doesn't detract from her looks.
Originally Posted by MaximV
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




