Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 18218
-
01-11-19 18:25 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 944Cassie the Sexy Lioness
Was able to see Cassie again recently and she looked smoking hot as usual wearing yoga pants that showed off her perfect 10 ass and a skimpy black top with no bra, with her beautiful long hair pulled back. Of all the girls I've fucked she's probably the closest I'll ever get to fucking a supermodel. She's young, about 5'8", not an ounce of fat but not too skinny either, perfect smooth skin and small but perfectly shaped and perky firm tits, and an ass to die for. I've taken her out to dinner a couple times dolled up and she is a head turner wherever she goes, with guys giving me jealous looks and ladies giving me dirty looks LOL. Yet she doesn't seem to realize just how stunning she looks as she has a very friendly and fun loving personality.
In my dream as I was pulling some goodies out of my monger bag she noticed the Starfire girl's Halloween costume I bought for Michele 1 L to wear for a dream last October, see link:
https://www.target.com/p/girls-dc-su...e/-/A-53717186
Cassie asked if she could try it on and I warned her it was a girl's costume so it might not fit, even though it's a large. So she put it on and it fit her like a glove, she looked hot as fuck! I groped and fondled her in the costume and enjoyed some DATY before getting a BBBJ. Put on a cover for some mish, leaving her Starfire costume on. Cassie's pussy is divine and you will find yourself praising Jesus for making you a man when you feel your cock being squeezed by her tight pussy.
Flipped her over and relubed for some K9. I've said it before but I'll say it again, Cassie has the nicest ass I've ever had the pleasure of mongering with. I pounded away with everything I had until I was totally spent. My legs were so wobbly I could barely stand up to get my pants on LOL. Can't wait to see her again!
SYM.
-
01-11-19 16:22 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 1150While you where here the fun was never ending.
Sorry its not related but I can't help but sing it.
Originally Posted by BroHymn
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 16:06 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 489I Agree. She is not a UTR. My Mistake.
As I found out from other members sending me PM's. You missed this one:
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...5144&cityid=98
-
01-11-19 13:36 #4580

Posts: 73UTR sensual Stella.
Caught up with sensual Stella for a solo on my lunch break. Spent a nice hh at sweets gym with her.
She's a petite curvy Latina. Tight body. Even tighter pussy! Started with a BBBJ. Went to DATY. On the cover Mish, k9, and popped rcg.
She's a ball of sexuality and aims to please. If you have been lucky enough to see her in the past you know this if you haven't seen her yet she's available the rest of the day and all tomorrow.
-
01-10-19 22:57 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 706Olivia not UTR
Don't mean to burst your bubble bud, but this girl has been posting online for a LONG time.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
https://outcall.com.orlando.listcraw...8498419/olivia <<01/09/19.
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...p/428414678557 <<<10/08/18.
-
01-10-19 21:28 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 105Thank you both for good report. Tried to PM Tara3456 and her mail box is full.
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 21:03 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 105Tara3456
Hi Tara,
Can you please PM me with your digits. If some one have her digits and its appropriate to PM me please send my way. Thank you.
-
01-10-19 16:47 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 944Michele1 L
Spent some time recently with Michele 1 L who greeted me at the door wearing a skimpy half t-shirt with no bra. Shirt had "Yes Daddy" on it and showed off her magnificent undercleavage. Schwing! I was so mesmerized by her mammaries that I can't remember what else she was wearing LOL.
Since this was only a half hour visit we kept the chitchat to a minimum and after some DFK she went right to work on a superb DTBBBJ while I fingered her pussy. After about 10 min the cover went on and she lubed her pussy and my cock for some mish. She put her pussy near the edge of the bed so I could get good access and leverage for some deep thrusting. We fucked for about 15 min until the sexy moans and cries she makes when she O's made me pop right at the 30 min mark.
Will repeat!
SYM.
-
01-10-19 15:19 #4575Banned Member

Posts: 66Thank you!!
We enjoyed working out with each other & you as always! Your visits are appreciated!
Originally Posted by ShatterMachine
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 12:59 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 105Thank for the review Bro Hymn. I planning to visit Orl in March. Can you please PM me how to get references for Sabrina.
Originally Posted by BroHymn
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 05:51 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 75Carmen Harmony
Had a dream with Ms. Carmen Harmony a few days ago. In my dream she was one hell of GFE Expierence. It's 1st time I dreamt of her and highly recommend!! Not sure if she treats everyone GFE but she's definitely a pleaser and went above and beyond to make sure her new friend left satisfied. She was willing to go thru entire alphabet. Will Return to dream.
-
01-09-19 19:44 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 81Sabrina
I'm in town visiting orl and had reached out to a few seniors here regarding some well loved UTR girls. Props to exile for referring me to sabrina, who is a total sweetheart. After a few scheduling mishaps, we made a late night appt for her to come to my airbnb. She has such a cute personality and is very communicative. All the other specific reports on people's sessions with her were totally accurate as far as I could tell. If you haven't seen sabrina yet, reach out because she is adorable.
-
01-09-19 17:18 #4571Banned Member

Posts: 66[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-09-19 09:03 #4570Regular Member

Posts: 7Dinah
Went and seen her the other day for a body rub was in a hotel by the airport.
With the reviews of her they were accurate but the service was not was not.
That great of a body rub was not great plus on the flip put cover on for the mish.
Then after a bit took cover off the smell almost knocked me out for someone who.
Just showered wow it was bad will not repeat was not that good at all.
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
01-09-19 08:39 #4569

Posts: 73Utr sensual Stella and Paige duo workout
I just left sweetsgym. Had another very enjoyable and intense duo work out with Stella and Paige.
For those of you that have had the pleasure of seeing either one of these solo you must experience the duo.
I was welcomed by two gorgeous ladies in silk robes. Both freshly showered and fresh. We all climbed into bed and the fun began.
The contrast between Paige, all American blue eyed beauty and Stella a saucy Latina with spunk is a real turn on. They both know how to please!
I laid back and enjoy the view of Paige from behind while she enjoyed daty with Stella. This alone was enough to make junior stand at full attention. I slipped on the cover and slid enter page from behind k9 spanking that jiggly ass whole she enjoyed Stella.
We then switch to a BBBJ from Stella and Paige paid attention to the boys. I had to stop them before I exploded. Slid on another cover Stella jumped on cg and rode me to completion.
Great 45 minutes to start my day.
Stella will be in town for a few days. They said tomorrow evening from 3 pm on and Friday & Saturday. Experience this while you can!











Reply With Quote





