Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 13312
-
01-11-19 11:22 #2047Banned Member

Posts: 118I agree
I can third that. LOL.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
I used to joke with her. I would ask her who I could expect to be there upon my arrival. Angel or * (Her real name).
I told her once after a bad visit that Angel had taken over and was the daughter of the devil himself.
Stay safe.
-
01-11-19 10:58 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 520I'd second this mostly. She is younger / cute as she can be but she can be a handful. Risk / Reward system is at play. She was running from LEO back when she worked off Roper Mtn Rd in Greenville. First time was one of the best experiences with a young one, second time not so much. The demons at that time scared me away. Plus she had a dog in the room and I stepped in the dog shit leaving the room, she just laughed. Play safe HC55.
Originally Posted by Gvillenftown
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 00:56 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 75Angel Ivy
Well I can tell you she is very pretty but had some demons. She gives decent service but has a lot of negativity and unwanted shit that comes with it. You might want to be careful though she had been legit in past I've got info that suggests cooperates with uncle LEO. Also when I saw her back in day she told so many lies and took adblvsntage if ne being nice to her and helping her. She had an expensive habit. If you let her she will play you bye if you just about business you could enjoy a pretty girl but imo to much extra baggage to deal with. She's a textbook narcissist and pathological liar so don't trust her but that's up to you.
Originally Posted by GsPotter69
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 22:35 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 36Scam / LEO?
Looks off. No phone just email.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/595992178438
-
01-10-19 22:26 #2043Senior Member

Posts: 85THE Real Lacey
This is the Lacey you should visit.
Originally Posted by MrBreez
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/484779669910
-
01-10-19 22:11 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 595Humm no so sure now
After my last post to you, I did a Tin Eye search. The last two pictures of that hottie might be of some concern as they had hits on Tin Eye. Maybe the other brothers that are a lot more high tech than I, can steer you in the right direction.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
L2 p.
-
01-10-19 21:52 #2041Senior Member

Posts: 595Sorry No Help
I saw that add and I'm thinking dayyyum that's got to be TGTBT. But if she is, all she's got to do is sit on my face, LOL.
Originally Posted by Slusty1969
[View Original Post]
Be sure to let us know brother and good luck.
L2 p.
-
01-10-19 16:31 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone know anything on this one
I have texted and set up for Friday. Have tried to find info on her. She just looks TGTBT, but she said she is visiting for a short time. SO.
Her number is 15406286079 and the ad https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1159988 along with http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...9/200438144961 She seemed pretty legit but wanted to reach out and see. Could not find anything on the search engine here either.
-
01-10-19 14:25 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 119That's Angel. She's been well reviewed on here in the past. Was quite the hot commodity for a while when she came on the scene about 2 years ago or so. I've tried contacting her on the old number but haven't had a reply so she may have changed numbers. If anyone has it can you PM to me? I wouldn't mind seeing her again, it's been a while.
Originally Posted by GsPotter69
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 13:25 #2038Regular Member

Posts: 11So, as I mentioned before, she seemed like the girl from the ad to me. She did look older and a few more miles though. If I was wrong then I will take my stripes and carry on. My apologies to the team.
Originally Posted by Jimbo7
[View Original Post]
My http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/512579985136.
-
01-10-19 12:57 #2037Regular Member

Posts: 6Where is her ad? Can't find it.
Originally Posted by TigerLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 12:03 #2036Regular Member

Posts: 11Another Lacey?
So, does that man that There is another (better) version that I am missing? I will have to go back and review the previous posts to see where I screwed up. If you have any info or links to the talented pipe organist (Lacy), I would appreciate you guys helping a brother out.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 11:54 #2035Regular Member

Posts: 11Legit pics for Lacey.
She does resemble the pics to me, but looks a good bit older in person. I figured that she was using old pics and much less primping.
Originally Posted by Jimbo7
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 11:19 #2034Senior Member

Posts: 674No snapchat.
Is there any other posts on Kimberly?
Thanks.
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by Vocable
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 10:01 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 520Tiger putting in the work on this one! Thanks for all the effort and digging down to the bottom. You have more patience than I do. Play safe HC55.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




