rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 920 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 13789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2764

    Naperville apts.

    Quote Originally Posted by chgspaman  [View Original Post]
    I have tried the top link ending in 5384 three times and will repeat. 2-3 girls in nice apt mostly in 20's and early 30's. Eager to please they are.
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1376728

    Cost? Was it standard $160 for 45 minutes all in?

    Services? Assisted shower? CBJ or BBBJ? CIM OK?

    PM if you prefer.

  2. #2763

    Aya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogma69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Aya a couple of days ago near O'Hare. 9/10 on looks and 7/10 on performance. I will repeat. The experience was a bit tempered because the wife called me as I was walking in the building. Lost a bit of mojo on that one.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1163287
    How accurate are the pics?

  3. #2762

    I feel your pain

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogma69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Aya a couple of days ago near O'Hare. 9/10 on looks and 7/10 on performance. I will repeat. The experience was a bit tempered because the wife called me as I was walking in the building. Lost a bit of mojo on that one.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1163287
    I can't recall how many times I've gotten a call on the way in or during a visit. Now I just turn my phone off and say I was in a meeting and couldn't answer.

    -w.

  4. #2761

    Aya.

    I saw Aya a couple of days ago near O'Hare. 9/10 on looks and 7/10 on performance. I will repeat. The experience was a bit tempered because the wife called me as I was walking in the building. Lost a bit of mojo on that one.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1163287

  5. #2760

    Naperville apartment girls??

    I am planning to go visit one of these girls and I am from out of town. Does these girls actually provide a massage or only FS? I am more of a massage and happy ending guy but I have this fixation for asians and didn't come across a young asian girl where I live. They are always over 50 in massage placesAny information is appreciated.

  6. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Kiko. Got a fresh towel without asking. Sweet girl, cute and didn't feel rushed. Will be back.
    Glad you enjoyed. I was the first to see her on her first day (she was so wet.) There were fresh towels on the bed and pillow but I always take an extra one to cover the pillow. Nice time, but not Slim like I like.

  7. #2758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    I always take a clean one (or two) off of the pile and put on the bed and pillow. Proceed until apprehended my friend.
    Just saw Kiko. Got a fresh towel without asking. Sweet girl, cute and didn't feel rushed. Will be back.

  8. #2757

    Chaba

    Quote Originally Posted by DaVinciMonet  [View Original Post]
    I saw Chaba awhile back when she was part of a group of apartment girls that went kaput. It was very sad because they were amazing. Chaba was the only one that stuck around. I had an average experience with her. Definitely not GFE like the other girls from that service were. In my experience chaba looks like the pics but her belly is less flat making those boobs not stand out as much as they do in the photos. Look at the photos, because I saw her in that exact same room. Nice girl though. Not GFE and I didn't have much chemistry with her though.
    Full GFE and fun time when I visit.

  9. #2756

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some Asian in Naperville and came across this.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1376728

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1395441

    Anyone have experience with them? Appreciate the info.
    I have tried the top link ending in 5384 three times and will repeat. 2-3 girls in nice apt mostly in 20's and early 30's. Eager to please they are.

  10. #2755
    Quote Originally Posted by IglooNinja  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure they're the same girl, one is just an older ad.
    I saw Chaba awhile back when she was part of a group of apartment girls that went kaput. It was very sad because they were amazing. Chaba was the only one that stuck around. I had an average experience with her. Definitely not GFE like the other girls from that service were. In my experience chaba looks like the pics but her belly is less flat making those boobs not stand out as much as they do in the photos. Look at the photos, because I saw her in that exact same room. Nice girl though. Not GFE and I didn't have much chemistry with her though.

  11. #2754

    KP Amanda.

    Saw Amanda today and had a great time as expected. She's here till next Thursday.

  12. #2753
    Quote Originally Posted by Apxsys  [View Original Post]
    It seems there are two girls using the name Chaba and sharing the telephone number.

    Here is a link for Chaba #1 ("Sexy Chaba") https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1018277 (fuller (Rubenesque) figure and larger breasts, larger areolas, and longer hair).

    Here is the link for Chaba #2 https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1096294 (thinner body, smaller breasts, smaller areolas, and short hair).

    Their rates are different and their physical descriptions are slightly different. The photos in each advert are accurate and clearly show to be two different people.

    The first time I booked Chaba I thought I was booking Chaba #1 but the girl I met was most definitely Chaba #2 (matched her photo). The experience was only so-so. I would say, reading reviews and so on that most clients seem to have a better experience with Chaba #1. Curious how they determine which one you get, also do they keep track of who sees who?
    Pretty sure they're the same girl, one is just an older ad.

  13. #2752
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts1975  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some Asian in Naperville and came across this.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1376728

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1395441

    Anyone have experience with them? Appreciate the info.
    I am also looking for Asians around Naperville for next week. Any recommendations are welcome? I can help you out with recommend dations if you are in Kentucky.

  14. #2751

    Concur on Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by Converg  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen White. But I did see Diva recently (OB) and she was awesome: among the best I've seen at KP. Tits are unreal and natural, huge nips. Plus super sweet and into it. Only here till early next week.
    I see her every time she comes through town.

  15. #2750

    KP Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen White from KP (in Glenview at the moment)? Hoping to get some intel soon as I am in the area.
    Have not seen White. But I did see Diva recently (OB) and she was awesome: among the best I've seen at KP. Tits are unreal and natural, huge nips. Plus super sweet and into it. Only here till early next week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape