Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 13789
-
01-13-19 12:23 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 521Naperville apts.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/nap...scorts/1376728
Originally Posted by chgspaman
[View Original Post]
Cost? Was it standard $160 for 45 minutes all in?
Services? Assisted shower? CBJ or BBBJ? CIM OK?
PM if you prefer.
-
01-13-19 10:11 #2763Regular Member

Posts: 20Aya
How accurate are the pics?
Originally Posted by Dogma69
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 08:16 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 958I feel your pain
I can't recall how many times I've gotten a call on the way in or during a visit. Now I just turn my phone off and say I was in a meeting and couldn't answer.
Originally Posted by Dogma69
[View Original Post]
-w.
-
01-13-19 00:35 #2761Regular Member

Posts: 16Aya.
I saw Aya a couple of days ago near O'Hare. 9/10 on looks and 7/10 on performance. I will repeat. The experience was a bit tempered because the wife called me as I was walking in the building. Lost a bit of mojo on that one.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1163287
-
01-12-19 17:02 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 258Naperville apartment girls??
I am planning to go visit one of these girls and I am from out of town. Does these girls actually provide a massage or only FS? I am more of a massage and happy ending guy but I have this fixation for asians and didn't come across a young asian girl where I live. They are always over 50 in massage placesAny information is appreciated.
-
01-12-19 00:47 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 293Glad you enjoyed. I was the first to see her on her first day (she was so wet.) There were fresh towels on the bed and pillow but I always take an extra one to cover the pillow. Nice time, but not Slim like I like.
Originally Posted by Slim
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 20:02 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 192Just saw Kiko. Got a fresh towel without asking. Sweet girl, cute and didn't feel rushed. Will be back.
Originally Posted by Desparado
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 17:10 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 268Chaba
Full GFE and fun time when I visit.
Originally Posted by DaVinciMonet
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 13:27 #2756Senior Member

Posts: 213Yes
I have tried the top link ending in 5384 three times and will repeat. 2-3 girls in nice apt mostly in 20's and early 30's. Eager to please they are.
Originally Posted by Matts1975
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 12:58 #2755Regular Member

Posts: 24I saw Chaba awhile back when she was part of a group of apartment girls that went kaput. It was very sad because they were amazing. Chaba was the only one that stuck around. I had an average experience with her. Definitely not GFE like the other girls from that service were. In my experience chaba looks like the pics but her belly is less flat making those boobs not stand out as much as they do in the photos. Look at the photos, because I saw her in that exact same room. Nice girl though. Not GFE and I didn't have much chemistry with her though.
Originally Posted by IglooNinja
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 22:36 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 39KP Amanda.
Saw Amanda today and had a great time as expected. She's here till next Thursday.
-
01-09-19 21:36 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 81Pretty sure they're the same girl, one is just an older ad.
Originally Posted by Apxsys
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 18:08 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 258I am also looking for Asians around Naperville for next week. Any recommendations are welcome? I can help you out with recommend dations if you are in Kentucky.
Originally Posted by Matts1975
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 17:58 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 109Concur on Diva
I see her every time she comes through town.
Originally Posted by Converg
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 10:14 #2750Regular Member

Posts: 22KP Diva
Have not seen White. But I did see Diva recently (OB) and she was awesome: among the best I've seen at KP. Tits are unreal and natural, huge nips. Plus super sweet and into it. Only here till early next week.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




