Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 179 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be new at this and from talking to her she has a second shift job. So your mileage may vary on getting in contact. For instance, I have messaged Kiki who has stellar reviews here ten times and she never answers me.
    DaddyOne, I actually got time to see her today. Man you weren't kidding!! Awesome time, cool girl, and she aimed to please! Took direction very well and THAT BODY! That was worth the admission ticket. Guys this one is definitely a keeper!

    She had me meet her at a gas station first which was kinda sketchy, but when she arrived and explained, it was all was good from there on. I will definitely be back sooner than later.

  2. #214
    This one has been talked about on the Charlotte board. Plenty of demons and a horrible experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesLoad  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/087473434227 -

    I was in Cornelius and thought I'd dream about Brianna. Called and set up was quick. Met her at her spot in 15 minutes. Arrived mid day and the hotel was a graveyard. Texted I was there and she said give her 5 minutes. I looked and there was another truck with a guy in it that looked suspicious. I then spotted a black guy leave the hotel in a car. He scooped me and the other guy out and appeared to be a handler. I'm not a fan of handlers and the other guy so I just bolted as I wasn't totally comfortable for some reason. I'm sure she's legit but she seems high volume possibly.

  3. #213
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/087473434227 -

    I was in Cornelius and thought I'd dream about Brianna. Called and set up was quick. Met her at her spot in 15 minutes. Arrived mid day and the hotel was a graveyard. Texted I was there and she said give her 5 minutes. I looked and there was another truck with a guy in it that looked suspicious. I then spotted a black guy leave the hotel in a car. He scooped me and the other guy out and appeared to be a handler. I'm not a fan of handlers and the other guy so I just bolted as I wasn't totally comfortable for some reason. I'm sure she's legit but she seems high volume possibly.

  4. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info about this curvy MILF? I'm considering driving from Greensboro to meet her because I really have a thing for cute, curvy MILFs, and wondered if she is worth the trip.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/700715634941
    As another said, she is a BIG girl. Add 50 lbs to the pics. Nice girl, smart. Saw her at a low end motel. Personally I wouldn't go there after dark.

  5. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPlayboy  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out two days in a row now to try to set something up, and haven't heard anything back either time. No text, no call, nothing. I reached out around 10 am and again around 4 pm both days.
    She seems to be new at this and from talking to her she has a second shift job. So your mileage may vary on getting in contact. For instance, I have messaged Kiki who has stellar reviews here ten times and she never answers me.

  6. #210
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this furry little freak? I don't know what it is, and she's totally not the type I go for, but something about her pics really gets my motor running.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/357147180055
    I saw her on Christmas. She is amazing. By and far the tightest I've ever had. 100% will repeat.

  7. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this furry little freak? I don't know what it is, and she's totally not the type I go for, but something about her pics really gets my motor running.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/357147180055
    Other reviewers said she shares a house with 2-3 others and lives there with a family who is there full-time. She gave me her address once and it's in a skeevy part of town. Also -- been several reports of police hanging out in the area pretty heavy because of the traffic they're generating at this one residence.

    Like you said, not my type at all -- but I love an untrimmed woman -- however, this is probably one of those situations where thinking with the big head is best.

  8. #208

    Lil Ms Snow Bunny

    Does anyone know anything about this furry little freak? I don't know what it is, and she's totally not the type I go for, but something about her pics really gets my motor running.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/357147180055

  9. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOne  [View Original Post]
    I don't discuss that on here but I will say it was more than reasonable and in line with what others ask.
    I have reached out two days in a row now to try to set something up, and haven't heard anything back either time. No text, no call, nothing. I reached out around 10 am and again around 4 pm both days.

  10. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    Friend has only seen Kiki. He agrees that she is a gem, especially for the limited talent in the area. He said last time he saw her, she mentioned her girlfriend was in the adjoining room, now he wishes he had inquired about her. Friend says last time he saw her (about a month ago) She ghosted him for 45 minutes, he was about to leave when she texted and asked where he was, he replied that he has been calling and texting from the parking lot for 45 minutes. She asked if he could still come, he said he was on the way up. She seemed out of it on this visit he said and almost fell asleep during session. Friend says that is expected at times when you play in this game, friend says he has had many in depth conversations with Kiki and she told him she is bisexual and preferred girls to guys. It is evident because friend says she never does BJ's, last time said "I can't. Just can't do it. " Other thatn these small issues, friend said she is a must see, he is just taking a break and trying to find another option closer to his place of work in McDowell County, he says it is getting old driving to Hickory to dream. Thanks for your list. If anyone has UTR near McDowell friend would be eternally grateful.
    She is just a baby doll. My friend has had issues with head too but says it's the most edible snatch he's ever seen.

  11. #205

    Wish there were 5 to report on!

    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    Pleas post your top 5.

    Here are mine.

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/995472374374 - Kiki is by far my ATF! Best DATY and GFE / PSE in the area!

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/328673040614 - She can host and has a safe incall location (BBBJ Is great) Always good in a rush!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...8/007132996043 - She is cool. Thick. Great BBBJ skills. Nice shaved peach. Worth a visit. Would repeat.

    4) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/599819944151 - Have seen her a few times. BBBJ is ok. She mostly only does outcall and car visits now. Okay in a crunch.

    5) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/876349792992 - actually met her with Kiki and was going to do a 2 hirl show but she was sick. Seemed nice. Cute spinner.

    NOW for my uncharted territory WISH LIST!

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...g/579711823039 - Can't wait to see Ms Carly!

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/434497638756 - heard nothing but good things about this hottie!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/087473434227 - She is new on my radar. I like spinners.

    4) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...g/410380468153 - New. Don't know much about her. Any Intel?

    5) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/868613862590 - Look at that ass!

    And FINALLY my BEWARE. Black List.

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...u/458542036796 - Crazy Psycho Text Girl. Not Even sure she's real.

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...8/679610803424 - Seen her working the street. Heard She will Rob you too!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/168970413570 - Heard she will rob you!
    Friend has only seen Kiki. He agrees that she is a gem, especially for the limited talent in the area. He said last time he saw her, she mentioned her girlfriend was in the adjoining room, now he wishes he had inquired about her. Friend says last time he saw her (about a month ago) She ghosted him for 45 minutes, he was about to leave when she texted and asked where he was, he replied that he has been calling and texting from the parking lot for 45 minutes. She asked if he could still come, he said he was on the way up. She seemed out of it on this visit he said and almost fell asleep during session. Friend says that is expected at times when you play in this game, friend says he has had many in depth conversations with Kiki and she told him she is bisexual and preferred girls to guys. It is evident because friend says she never does BJ's, last time said "I can't. Just can't do it. " Other thatn these small issues, friend said she is a must see, he is just taking a break and trying to find another option closer to his place of work in McDowell County, he says it is getting old driving to Hickory to dream. Thanks for your list. If anyone has UTR near McDowell friend would be eternally grateful.

  12. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info about this curvy MILF? I'm considering driving from Greensboro to meet her because I really have a thing for cute, curvy MILFs, and wondered if she is worth the trip.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/700715634941
    She is a great person. That said, she is a BBW and bigger than the pictures she is using here. She is smart, articulate, and educated. She seems to have fallen on hard times and in with bad people and stayed there.

  13. #203
    Anyone have any info about this curvy MILF? I'm considering driving from Greensboro to meet her because I really have a thing for cute, curvy MILFs, and wondered if she is worth the trip.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/700715634941

  14. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPerv  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys.

    Pleas post your top 5.

    Here are mine.

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/995472374374 - Kiki is by far my ATF! Best DATY and GFE / PSE in the area!

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/mass...l/328673040614 - She can host and has a safe incall location (BBBJ Is great) Always good in a rush!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...8/007132996043 - She is cool. Thick. Great BBBJ skills. Nice shaved peach. Worth a visit. Would repeat.

    4) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/599819944151 - Have seen her a few times. BBBJ is ok. She mostly only does outcall and car visits now. Okay in a crunch.

    5) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...t/876349792992 - actually met her with Kiki and was going to do a 2 hirl show but she was sick. Seemed nice. Cute spinner.

    NOW for my uncharted territory WISH LIST!

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...g/579711823039 - Can't wait to see Ms Carly!

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/434497638756 - heard nothing but good things about this hottie!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/087473434227 - She is new on my radar. I like spinners.

    4) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...g/410380468153 - New. Don't know much about her. Any Intel?

    5) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/868613862590 - Look at that ass!

    And FINALLY my BEWARE. Black List.

    1) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...u/458542036796 - Crazy Psycho Text Girl. Not Even sure she's real.

    2) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...8/679610803424 - Seen her working the street. Heard She will Rob you too!

    3) http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...h/168970413570 - Heard she will rob you!
    Carly is great to spend time with. The only issue is she set up an appointment with me the second time and went radio silent. Seems to be an on going problem with her.

  15. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBayliner  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this one. Got the address and arrived at at mobile home on a road that almost need 4 wheel drive to get down. Place was a dump. Pics looked nothing like the girl in person. Thought with the wrong head and stayed. Should have bolted. Did nothing like the ad says and did not even remove the bottoms. Paid for hh and after about 15 minutes just got up and left. Worse experience I have ever had. Should have listened to fellow mongers that when they check everything on the list that they do it is usually a scam. http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/460444748002.
    Thanks for this review. I've been eyeing that ad for some time, and this saves me a lot of trouble and gasoline.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape