Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2675
-
01-11-19 17:42 #215Senior Member

Posts: 54DaddyOne, I actually got time to see her today. Man you weren't kidding!! Awesome time, cool girl, and she aimed to please! Took direction very well and THAT BODY! That was worth the admission ticket. Guys this one is definitely a keeper!
Originally Posted by DaddyOne
[View Original Post]
She had me meet her at a gas station first which was kinda sketchy, but when she arrived and explained, it was all was good from there on. I will definitely be back sooner than later.
-
01-11-19 15:46 #214Senior Member

Posts: 7335This one has been talked about on the Charlotte board. Plenty of demons and a horrible experience.
Originally Posted by JoesLoad
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 15:29 #213Senior Member

Posts: 102http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/087473434227 -
I was in Cornelius and thought I'd dream about Brianna. Called and set up was quick. Met her at her spot in 15 minutes. Arrived mid day and the hotel was a graveyard. Texted I was there and she said give her 5 minutes. I looked and there was another truck with a guy in it that looked suspicious. I then spotted a black guy leave the hotel in a car. He scooped me and the other guy out and appeared to be a handler. I'm not a fan of handlers and the other guy so I just bolted as I wasn't totally comfortable for some reason. I'm sure she's legit but she seems high volume possibly.
-
01-11-19 13:30 #212Senior Member

Posts: 107As another said, she is a BIG girl. Add 50 lbs to the pics. Nice girl, smart. Saw her at a low end motel. Personally I wouldn't go there after dark.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 08:13 #211Senior Member

Posts: 49She seems to be new at this and from talking to her she has a second shift job. So your mileage may vary on getting in contact. For instance, I have messaged Kiki who has stellar reviews here ten times and she never answers me.
Originally Posted by NCPlayboy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 06:35 #210Regular Member

Posts: 22Christmas
I saw her on Christmas. She is amazing. By and far the tightest I've ever had. 100% will repeat.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 22:55 #209Senior Member

Posts: 86Other reviewers said she shares a house with 2-3 others and lives there with a family who is there full-time. She gave me her address once and it's in a skeevy part of town. Also -- been several reports of police hanging out in the area pretty heavy because of the traffic they're generating at this one residence.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
Like you said, not my type at all -- but I love an untrimmed woman -- however, this is probably one of those situations where thinking with the big head is best.
-
01-10-19 22:39 #208Senior Member

Posts: 516Lil Ms Snow Bunny
Does anyone know anything about this furry little freak? I don't know what it is, and she's totally not the type I go for, but something about her pics really gets my motor running.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...w/357147180055
-
01-10-19 15:48 #207Senior Member

Posts: 54I have reached out two days in a row now to try to set something up, and haven't heard anything back either time. No text, no call, nothing. I reached out around 10 am and again around 4 pm both days.
Originally Posted by DaddyOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 13:44 #206Senior Member

Posts: 102She is just a baby doll. My friend has had issues with head too but says it's the most edible snatch he's ever seen.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 07:46 #205Senior Member

Posts: 773Wish there were 5 to report on!
Friend has only seen Kiki. He agrees that she is a gem, especially for the limited talent in the area. He said last time he saw her, she mentioned her girlfriend was in the adjoining room, now he wishes he had inquired about her. Friend says last time he saw her (about a month ago) She ghosted him for 45 minutes, he was about to leave when she texted and asked where he was, he replied that he has been calling and texting from the parking lot for 45 minutes. She asked if he could still come, he said he was on the way up. She seemed out of it on this visit he said and almost fell asleep during session. Friend says that is expected at times when you play in this game, friend says he has had many in depth conversations with Kiki and she told him she is bisexual and preferred girls to guys. It is evident because friend says she never does BJ's, last time said "I can't. Just can't do it. " Other thatn these small issues, friend said she is a must see, he is just taking a break and trying to find another option closer to his place of work in McDowell County, he says it is getting old driving to Hickory to dream. Thanks for your list. If anyone has UTR near McDowell friend would be eternally grateful.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 07:01 #204Senior Member

Posts: 49She is a great person. That said, she is a BBW and bigger than the pictures she is using here. She is smart, articulate, and educated. She seems to have fallen on hard times and in with bad people and stayed there.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 00:27 #203Senior Member

Posts: 516Anyone have any info about this curvy MILF? I'm considering driving from Greensboro to meet her because I really have a thing for cute, curvy MILFs, and wondered if she is worth the trip.
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...a/700715634941
-
01-09-19 21:49 #202Senior Member

Posts: 1150Carly is great to spend time with. The only issue is she set up an appointment with me the second time and went radio silent. Seems to be an on going problem with her.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 20:39 #201Senior Member

Posts: 516Thanks for this review. I've been eyeing that ad for some time, and this saves me a lot of trouble and gasoline.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





