Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2658

    Name anyone

    I remember this one being reviewed but cannot recall what her name was. Can anyone help me out with name / review?

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/27094602/

  2. #2657

  3. #2656

    Taye or Taylor. Just sharing what I know

    Just reporting what I know. There may be some on hear who like to see Taylor. I liked seeing her years ago but it turned bad and, around that time, she started using these pics and shortened her name to Taye. The March review and the November review on Listcrawler seem like they were written by the same person to me which is a little suspect. I had not bothered reading them until you mention them in this post.

    I am sure that there are some hobbiest who could have an OK session with Taye. I would not risk it, will never go back, and have turned at the door when she is the person who answered after having posted as someone else.

    BTW. Thanks for your posts and contributions here PleasureSeeker. I have always found them helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Read her reviews on crawler. They seem legit, very positive.

  4. #2655

    Piper.

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her awhile back- is her room non-smoking? Previously smelled like a chimney and so did I when I left. Teeth were all funky black too. She's been in the business for awhile, had a website and was hanging around the Appliance Ct area which resulted in a visit with uncle a few years back.

    Med.
    Do you know the charge and particular date, when she went to uncle.

  5. #2654

  6. #2653

    One more time for Lexi

    Still trying to see if anyone has seen Lexi lately. 40 something thin blonde. Mostly around Chapel Hill. Last four digits 6713.

    Really sweet girl. But she had some problems. She just went radio silent about 3 weeks ago. Haven't seen any indication she is visiting Uncle.

    PM me if you know anything.

  7. #2652

    Pics better than real thing

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    She looks kinda sexy in the pics, but based on your report I believe it is safe to assume they not accurate.

    LTB.
    Yes. Pics make her look better than in real life. Place was free of smoke. I get sinus headaches when around smokers, so I've got a pretty good radar for that stuff.

    She does have cats. But they stayed out of the way.

  8. #2651

    Piper

    Saw her awhile back- is her room non-smoking? Previously smelled like a chimney and so did I when I left. Teeth were all funky black too. She's been in the business for awhile, had a website and was hanging around the Appliance Ct area which resulted in a visit with uncle a few years back.

    Med.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToBall  [View Original Post]
    She looks kinda sexy in the pics, but based on your report I believe it is safe to assume they not accurate.

    LTB.

  9. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt314  [View Original Post]
    Maybe. But that's a lot of hoops to jump through for very little gain. At the end of the day you have a few numbers from a few guys on a message board.
    LE, Pimps, Dealers, and Trolls have plenty of time on their hands.

  10. #2649
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker  [View Original Post]
    July was 2 years ago. Was going to see her right before she OD'd, but backed out because she looked horrible. Was at a trashy hotel on New Bern.
    Probably the same place where the guy was stabbed and killed last week.

  11. #2648

    Somewhere I saw pictures of Holli dancing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    See she likes to dance at motorcycle club houses.
    While doing research on Holli I found some pictures of her dancing at a clubhouse. She looked and sounded like someone that I wanted to see, but My Milage Did Vary. Thank you for the reply.

  12. #2647

    This explains a lot

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    IMO Holli is a qv and extend if you're having fun kind of gal. She's the type that seems to do the volume that she gets so if you're looking to see her late at night or early in the morning she's probably taken a lot of dicks before yours and with her frame she's likely to be a bit sore. Now for the qv she'll soldier through but the discomfort is likely to be apparent so depending on the type of guy you are you may or may not be into that. On the plus side you can likely talk her into cim (no swallow) if she tells you she's sore or having trouble taking it. If she likes you then the BJ will be very spirited and she may even keep going for a bit after you cum. The last time I saw her was Dec and she was rail thin so likely some deamons but her attitude is a lot better than when she first started in Burlington. She's also very responsive for early morning texts / calls and can be pleasant enough. Again though I'd stick to a qv and if you're into it offer a bit more if you need or want the time.
    Thank you for the reply. She did speak of soreness and knowing this, I would / should have just gone for a quick visit. Ahh, the great things that we learn on this forum.

  13. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by RBack  [View Original Post]
    She OD'd. Think it was around two years ago, maybe one.
    July was 2 years ago. Was going to see her right before she OD'd, but backed out because she looked horrible. Was at a trashy hotel on New Bern.

  14. #2645

    Dallas return

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    She is a returning provider from the BP & TER days. I tried to search the old forum for reviews but it has been removed. I recall generally good reviews but some rules, maybe less GFE if I recall correctly, but overall good comments on looks and value. I never saw her but tried just before she left this area. Was professional and responsive by text. She does have reviews on erotic monkey but you have to join to read. But I found that if you do an advanced search on that sight, with providers name & city, the results will include the first partial sentence of a review. Sometimes that is enough to get an idea. Her review snippit said, "I had the pleasure of meeting this fine young lady. " I was hoping to see some reviews added for her and maybe some rate & location info.

  15. #2644

    Pics not accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToHavher  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1152074

    She is small. But the best word I can think of to describe her is "dumpy".

    It's hard for big head to get little head excited when a companions belly sticks out farther than her boobs.
    She looks kinda sexy in the pics, but based on your report I believe it is safe to assume they not accurate.

    LTB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape