Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 8571
-
01-09-19 21:30 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 352Bvr kay
Happy to say, I got Kay yesterday. Did the 90 minutes so I was more than happy after not seeing her for 2 months. I agree, it's Kay or nothing for me as well.
Originally Posted by Trailblazer99
[View Original Post]
Bigstar1.
-
01-09-19 15:15 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 98Bvr
Took a trip to BVR yesterday. Great to say Kay is still there, but got moved to a new girl Shasha (sp?) a chunky girl with little massage or other skills. Just not worth the visit. For me it would Kay or no one there!
Stay safe out there!
TB.
-
01-07-19 21:44 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 203Stay away from Canterbury
Tonight I had the single worst experience at an AMP. Was greeted at the door by a tiny cute girl with huge tits, I thought this could be fun. Wrong. She takes me to the room and asks how long, normal, then asks for tip. Ok a little different, but ok. She talks about pricing, I give her 40 she says HJ only. Cool that's usually. That's when it goes down hill. She leaves and I lay down and she returns and says "no, flip, you tip 40". At this point should I ask for my $ and leave or hope for the best? I hope for the best. She gives a jackhammer for all of 5 minutes and complains "too long". I said “I pay for hh”. She proceeded to argue with me about $ and time. I tell her get boss. Then another girl comes in, asks about money, I say no more money. She gets upset too. Then I start to complain. “I pay for hh 40 all the time, tip 40 for happy. It's good.” They again try for more $. I tell them how I need to feel sexy amid relax and a jackhammer doesn't work on me. So the first girl gives me a slow HJ while the other rubs me slowly all over. They both complained about roaming during but, Fuck it, I'm roaming. When I finished they start to tell me to play the lottery and not to come back until I have more. Needless to say they have lost me as a costumer until I hear of much better staff.
-
01-06-19 19:40 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 131Envelope.
Visited Envelope recently, and got "Angela". 50's woman, a little chunky, new to me. Asked for a half-hour, was not shorted on time. Massage wasn't very skilled, and consisted of rubbing the same general area she was working. English was not very good, attempts at small-talk were futile. Activity after flip was ok, nothing great, and consistent with tip left ($1). I don't think I will repeat with her, we just didn't click.
Stay safe,
FF.
-
01-06-19 12:13 #3407Regular Member

Posts: 10Suria.
I saw her last week. She did say that she is planning to retire soon unfortunately.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 14:29 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 317Envelope
First time for me going to envelope. The GPS brought me to the road so I parked a little far. I started looking every place until, what do you know? Is a the end of the road, right side.
My dream started at noon time, I was ready to knock but a monger was already leaving and they let me enter right away. The parking was empty and nobody was there so I have the local just for me. I could choose but they did that for me.
They sent me to the closer room, it was light red due to the windows tint. I asked for an hour and paid. 6. Laid down on the massage board with no towel underneath. She told me it was clean, oh well, I am not there to pass inspection, just to relax.
She asked me if that was my first time and I told her no, I was there before and that was pretty much my conversation with her because I want to sleep a little and get a good massage.
45 minutes after she asked me to turn over and I complied. She ask what I want doing the universal signals for hand, mouth and grinding. I have to said that came to me very forward and I was happy because that means I do not look like a LEO's family.
I went for HE with top access for. 6 . Finished as HE implies and then she gave me a little more minutes of foot massage.
A little bottle of water I was offered. I finally asked for her name and the told me is was Coco, a name that have been mentioned in this forum.
I had my fun and I will return.
Sepuede.
Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty ".
-
01-03-19 12:21 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 98Kay at BVR
I was there in late November and saw Kay. It had been awhile since I had been there and she was not as friendly even though she said I remember you. Not as warm and open as she been in the past but still gave a good massage. She tried to pass me on to her new girl but I said I wanted her and would try new girl next time. Haven't been back as I have not been traveling in that direction.
Originally Posted by BigStar1
[View Original Post]
TB.
-
01-03-19 12:06 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 1048Bvr
What makes BVR stand out over the rest? The reviews I'm reading are mostly saying standard he. Are the girls hotter?
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 11:38 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 204I texted her yesterday and she responded.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-19 01:03 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 520Bvr
I wasn't there until maybe 4:30 or 5:00.
I'm certain I will return, as there have been many good reviews. It was maybe my 3rd time here, so hopefully it will keep getting better.
JP.
Originally Posted by Sjbwm09
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-19 21:58 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 163Re: Jimmy at BVR
That might have been me leaving. Left around 2 pm. I didn't notice (tho' HAD heard about it) the $50 special till I was walking out. The girl (no clue on name, I'm happy with all) never bother to offer me my $10 back. So, I guess my $60 tip and the extra $10 she did well for herself. I do say they (most of them) do give a nice massage. I ask for mild, and it's still firm enough. Plenty of tease before the flip. I tried UTC on top, but only got to flick a covered nipple. However, with a little persuading I did get the pants lowered. Not a lot of play, but enough. I normally tip 6 if the bottoms come down. All in all BVR is still my fav.
-
01-01-19 22:04 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 352Bar Kay rates
Last 2 times I've been told Kay is on vacation. Has anybody seen her since November?
They ran a special for a while at $50: for an hour and decided to make it permanent the 90 minute rate is $75.
Bigstar1.
-
01-01-19 21:52 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 276Agree BVR
I've been many times and seen different providers, most of whom never actually seem to look at whatever tip I offer. I agree with the $40 tip for what you described. The $50 special seems to have been running off and on for a few months. I don't automatically add the extra $10 to my tip, it depends on service. That being said, most ladies at BVR have been accommodating with time (60 minutes or more and not clock watching), UTC upper or lower, or putting extra effort into massage aside from HE socIm usually happy to leave $60. P.S. I also hate being up sold or having to negotiate during a session.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 21:44 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 520Good for Them
That logic sounds reasonable. However, I've been shorted on enough hour sessions *everywhere* that I think the $10 discount is a welcome change for me. If the owners truly want the girls to make more money, they could keep the house fee at $60 and give an extra $10 to them. What do you think the chances are for that?
Originally Posted by Troutman
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 20:21 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 377A lot of the girls expect to get the rest of the 100. In some cases the reason AMPs lower the rate to $50 is so the girls will get $50 tips.
Originally Posted by JimmyPratt
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





