Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 31845
-
01-11-19 03:18 #12075Senior Member

Posts: 34Not sure which pic you're talking about but she's a thin girl. Her stomach is a little saggy possibly from losing wait or having a baby but it doesn't detract from her looks.
Originally Posted by MaximV
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 02:31 #12074Senior Member

Posts: 243How often have you seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/28599432/
Originally Posted by DerekFareal
[View Original Post]
I hear so many mixed reviews but I like her body type.
-
01-11-19 02:22 #12073Senior Member

Posts: 359Thanks for the information
Great info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DerekFareal
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 01:18 #12072Senior Member

Posts: 73Few more so I will blanket it
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/28605019/
Dreamed of great BBBJ. . 8 A great alternative for fans of Angel.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/28572806/
Good looks and that's about it. Body is great but very mechanical and just overall not worth a repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/28599432/
Yeah she just keeps coming back and alternating between SW and cash and dash.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/28605848/
Changes numbers a lot but also SW and cash and dash.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/27292992/
Dream was good overall. Nothing to really write home about. BBBJ. Cfs. Great body but knee issues so limited to doggy / mish.
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/28535049/
Last, Amazing when actually on game but the trouble is that its a gamble. Great body and great naturals. Definition of YMMV.
-
01-11-19 00:57 #12071Senior Member

Posts: 73Cherry Blossom
https://escortalligator.com.nashvill...post/28537288/
Not always the fastest to communicate but the dream was great. Tiny spinner with great naturals. PM for details.
-
01-10-19 21:07 #12070Senior Member

Posts: 30Jessica Franklin
She is the first provider I ever saw! If anyone has a number for her please PM me, thanks!
Originally Posted by UpForItNow
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 20:00 #12069Senior Member

Posts: 874Hayden. Great again.
In spite of all the negative reviews that she has had lately. I decided to try Hayden again. My first visit with her was wonderful. She was wonderful again and complied with every request that I made of her. She is young and has a very tight beautiful body. She is very willing to please.
I completely agree that she is often unreliable and has issues with communication so the guys are not wrong about that. But in my experience with her she is well worth the effort. But as always your mileage may vary.
-
01-10-19 12:17 #12068Senior Member

Posts: 339Hayden.
She actually called me on the phone which freaked me out asking for $550 and we could spend the whole afternoon together. She said she would do anything I wanted.
Originally Posted by Kiefer
[View Original Post]
No way Jose!
Everything I've read is bad news and I am going to stay away!
-
01-10-19 09:12 #12067Senior Member

Posts: 221She's always been superunreliable, the first couple times I tried to meet her we made plans around 6 to meet at 8, got to franklin and didn't hear back from her until 10 saying her phone was dead or she could only use wifi and had to go somewhere. She txt me out of the blue and asked for medicine, then a ride to go get some in mboro. I did finally meet up for a quickie. I can't see paying 3 $ to any of these girls and talked her down from 2. 5 $ to 60 so the price was right and service was decent since we were both in a hurry. I had to be somewhere and she had to get as much $ as she could to go get medicine in mboro. It is sad to see these girls going downhill, seemed like she could be decent but for the junk. When I saw her the room was clean, body was nice and face wasn't too bad. She hit me up yesterday to come see her, I replied and then didn't hear from her again. Sounds like I dodged a bullet. Did she not have protection? She did when I saw her, but afterwards said to make sure it didn't break since she wasn't on any bc. I can't imagine dealing with her for 18 years.
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 21:27 #12066Senior Member

Posts: 56I can echo what you stated here. She is a lot of fun, but that initial incall for me was a nightmare to get straightened, but after that one they have been fairly smooth (I believe that inital one to be unusual, rather than the routine). I have met one of her friends, but haven't dreamt of any, but she advertised somewhat recently. She is generally very responsive over text, and very eager to make the night enjoyable. I am glad you enjoyed yourself, and hope others treat her well. She seems to have been doing this for a few months now as I remember her posting back in November. She does require a bit of verification if she hasn't seen you before, but those pictures are definitely the person you are seeing and I can confirm that several of them are very recent.
Originally Posted by Kiefer
[View Original Post]
I am very glad I reached back out to her for a second visit after the first one as each visit since have been beautiful dreams.
-
01-09-19 21:19 #12065Senior Member

Posts: 33Yep, Ali is great!
I agree. I have met Ali multiple times. She is a great provider and very fun.
She is working her way up my list. I Keep her number handy when my fave isn't in town.
The secon go around will be much smoother.
No nerves and like meeting up with a friend.
Good choice my friend.
Ali has my recommendation as well.
I fount her from a post here.
Telling her that relieved some tention the first time.
Originally Posted by Kiefer
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 21:08 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 109Ali Syn
I dreamed about this tiny, inked blonde last Friday. Setup was a little complicated since we hadn't met and both where a little spooked about meeting. Finally got the incall straightened out which she arranged. She' a light skinned, heavily inked spinner. Great attitude, nice body, excellent skillz. Started in shower and continued in bed. Girl is a freak; maybe the first true nymphomaniac I've ever met. The moment you touch her, she is insatiable and so sensitive to pleasure she seemed to be in constant orgasm. Either that or should win Academy award. Never seen anything like it; was a hell of an hour. I don't think she goes to the isles, but most everything else was on the table. She smokes but did her best to get it off deforehand. She does not meet AA. She says she has friends who might want to play also. Had so much fun I repeated Monday and hope to again soon. Answers text much better than email. Damage was very reasonable no complaints so be nice to her. More spastic but every bit as skilled as Hayden.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...e/152573003413
-
01-09-19 19:59 #12063

Posts: 1136Madison
I'm asumming, those pics are old and she is much heavier as one of her pics show?
Originally Posted by QuinnEtj89
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 15:29 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 711Blast from the Past
I check the latest listings on P411 from time to time, an when I did that today was pleasantly surprised to see a new ad for Jessica Franklin. Indicated she had last logged onto the site this morning. The pics are not new, but the phone number is different than the old one I had stored. It has been a long time since I have seen anything suggesting she was around, and of course, it's always possible that somebody was able to access her account and is posing as her. Damn, I hope it's true though.
-
01-09-19 12:50 #12061Senior Member

Posts: 38That's very useful feedback. I don't even think to ask about cigarettes, as there are enough things to worry about in this hobby. But I'm a former smoker who has not had a puff in 14 years, and a cigarette smell is very hard to get rid of or hide. Thanks for mentioning it. I guess I'll have to pass.
Originally Posted by Xcve743
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






