Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 846 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7455
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 120

    Mbd

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Do you think Jaynna has the balls to answer?
    [Deleted by Admin]

    She did, I deleted it because the forum isn't about he said/she said so you should really stop baiting her.

    A2

  2. #7454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Quote Originally Posted by Donntee  [View Original Post]
    Approximate age and weight? Is the hair color the same as pictures? I ask for these items from the provider and if they don't respond or if they respond with indignation then it is either a lie or they have a handler.
    I am 100% certain there is no handler or drugs. Late 20's, dark hair, probably 5'5" 130 lbs. Fitness model type body, no fat to speak of but has meat on her bones, if that makes sense? I have no idea how she would perform as a SP but wanted to let mongers know that she is real and hot.

  3. #7453

    Exotic

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayleymatters  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what a "exotic" massage was.

    Is that different from a normal massage.

    With that price, does that include FIV, FIB for you or me or both?

    If yes, an Exotic massage could be interesting.
    This is a great question!

    At the rate for "exotic" (tip NOT included) should include something pretty special.

    I see the ads and rates and then sessions are MAYBE 45 minutes. Pretty pricey 45 minutes especially when you add the tip "they" expect.

    You actually leave feeling like you got Fu%&ed, just not in a good way. LOL.

    Twotracks 2 cents!!I.

    Stay safe guys.

  4. #7452
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    It is not clear to me if it would be a show or cat fight but either way I'll take a ticket.
    Agree. Sign me up *insert the shut up and take my money meme here*.

  5. #7451

    Exotic

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBear  [View Original Post]
    Wolverine, No you are not alone. That was a hot response from one woman to another. Think they'll sell tickets? Boybear.
    It is not clear to me if it would be a show or cat fight but either way I'll take a ticket.

  6. #7450
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I know this girl in real life; the pics aren't real but I would be shocked if anyone wasn't happy with her looks. Pretty face, an amazing body and a non-smoker. No idea about the massage or what else might be available. Sorry I can't provide more details but I do know she is real and hot.
    Approximate age and weight? Is the hair color the same as pictures? I ask for these items from the provider and if they don't respond or if they respond with indignation then it is either a lie or they have a handler.

  7. #7449

    My 120 cents.

    With that price, does that include FIV or FIB?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecoldstan  [View Original Post]
    I've been told before I was getting an exotic massage and it was nothing more than a lame back rub and a fully clothed HJ others it was totally nude and FIV, these were at the same place with different girls. I think everyone has different definitions for the word.
    I agree that it has a pretty subjective definition. From my experience, an advertised hhr message advertised at $80+ is many times one that is going to include their version of that. And some instead just advertise a separately more expensive version of their classic hhr massage being an exotic one at $80+. From my experience, exotic meant / resulted-in a gal sliding on you nude or in a thong for a (various) slate of the time, letting your hands roam (to various degrees). IMO, it certainly isn't worth, in and of itself, a mere door fee going from $40/$50 to $120, even if done pretty well.

    It's worth paying more for a gal to slide on you some during your visit, nude or in her thong. Not taking away from that. But from mine and others' experience, compared to a standard topless massage + moderate roaming allowed + HE-rub finale, you don't get much bank for the notably extra buck. But to be fair, the ones who do it including the tip (as a full-on out-the-door price), although still not the best bang-for-your-buck, isn't so outlandish.

  8. #7448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBear  [View Original Post]
    Wolverine, No you are not alone. That was a hot response from one woman to another. Think they'll sell tickets? Boybear.
    Do you think Jaynna has the balls to answer?

  9. #7447

    Cold Shower Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverines  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one turned on by Hayley's reply?
    Wolverine, No you are not alone. That was a hot response from one woman to another. Think they'll sell tickets? Boybear.

  10. #7446
    Am I the only one turned on by Hayley's reply?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayleymatters  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what a "exotic" massage was.

    Is that different from a normal massage.

    With that price, does that include FIV, FIB for you or me or both?

    If yes, an Exotic massage could be interesting.

  11. #7445

    Exotic

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynna  [View Original Post]
    That is not the price for a standard hhr, that is the price for exotic / nuru.

    We run specials on a daily basis, so typically a 30 min body on body exotic / nuru.

    Can run in the range from as low as 80-140. Depending on the special.

    The provider chooses.

    Entire menu and fees, listed daily on ads. .
    I was just wondering what a "exotic" massage was.

    Is that different from a normal massage.

    With that price, does that include FIV, FIB for you or me or both?

    If yes, an Exotic massage could be interesting.

  12. #7444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    I know this girl in real life; the pics aren't real but I would be shocked if anyone wasn't happy with her looks. Pretty face, an amazing body and a non-smoker. No idea about the massage or what else might be available. Sorry I can't provide more details but I do know she is real and hot.

  13. #7443

    Exotic

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayleymatters  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering what a "exotic" massage was.

    Or is that different from a normal massage.

    With that price, does that include FIV or FIB?
    I've been told before I was getting an exotic massage and it was nothing more than a lame back rub and a fully clothed HJ others it was totally nude and FIV, these were at the same place with different girls. I think everyone has different definitions for the word.

  14. #7442

    Exotic?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the clarification. I was basing things on your reply to another post on here a couple weeks ago, "That is a steep price to pay for a standard 30 and nude HE. Could have visited MBD and gotten Nuru / Combo, for that kind of money and it would have included the tip!" And also with your posted rate of 140 for just a hh exotic rub, I figured that would also include the tip.
    I was just wondering what a "exotic" massage was.

    Or is that different from a normal massage.

    With that price, does that include FIV or FIB?

  15. #7441

    Boys Club

    I always thought that this guide was a boys club type thing and it's just crazy that providers get on this site to negotiate the price of an appointment and what is expected from the client. I personally said a rate for a session and then the client can decide rather they want to see me based on that. I think it's very unprofessional in my opinion to not understand, as in I feel like there should be a board for clients. Just my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape