Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 529 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    In my posting I said that I received a better than average massage from legs to shoulders to arms and feet and it was quite professional. Yes she is older and she did talk a lot and did start to hit on some of her conspiracy theories, Walmart etc. I immediately and politely asked her to not go into it because her hands just felt so good and they really did. She did stop talking. After a wonderful back massage on the flip she placed my hand on what was her very large and "erect" clit, then the fun began. I liked her and will see her again. Of course YMMV.
    Maybe it was on off day for her. It's ok you like her, I am not arguing or anything in fact somewhere I posted a review of my experience with her a year ago. She is nice don't get me wrong and her body is good. Maybe because I don't look Hispanic or speak accented English she assumed I wasn't and went on her rant I did not really click with that because I find being Xenophobia unbecoming especially in the service industry.

  2. #3781

    Ronnie

    In my posting I said that I received a better than average massage from legs to shoulders to arms and feet and it was quite professional. Yes she is older and she did talk a lot and did start to hit on some of her conspiracy theories, Walmart etc. I immediately and politely asked her to not go into it because her hands just felt so good and they really did. She did stop talking. After a wonderful back massage on the flip she placed my hand on what was her very large and "erect" clit, then the fun began. I liked her and will see her again. Of course YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I agree, I like a massage she did not give one. Ya her hands were on me but she did not shut up the whe time. She went on about Damn Mexicans, politics, conspiracy theories and everything I did not agree with. I would consider seeing her for a QV but really I found her hands to be not pleasant in the slightest.

  3. #3780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by StimpyLove2003  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ronnie last week. As previously reported, she talks nonstop and likes to talk about conspiracy theories. She is relatively cool, offered a drink, and a bong hit. She is older so if you are looking for a young spinner, she is not your girl. Massage was ok, the flip was a little better. CBJ, daty, mish, cg, and finished in doggie. All for 100 marios. Will I repeat? Only as a last resort.
    I agree, I like a massage she did not give one. Ya her hands were on me but she did not shut up the whe time. She went on about Damn Mexicans, politics, conspiracy theories and everything I did not agree with. I would consider seeing her for a QV but really I found her hands to be not pleasant in the slightest.

  4. #3779

    Ronnie, what a Clit!

    I also saw Ronnie, in fact she was my first score down here as a "Snowbird Hobbiest". I found her massage above average for a full service lady. Everything covered but she genuinely gets horny, real horny. But what truly blew me away was the size of her clit. It's like a small cock. It's huge and she loves it when you pay attention to it. I sucked it, jerked it off and rubbed my cock against it.

    I’m not into cocks but this was the closest I will ever get to one, LOL.

    Go see her, treat her well, and though here Clit alone is worth the price of admission her easy going nature and full menu is value priced at 100 clamshells.

    Pay safe and staysafe.

    TH.

  5. #3778

    Ronnie.

    Hey everyone,

    New here but I've seen Ronnie twice now. She is tall first and foremost. I'm 6'3' and she was at my height with heels. She does offer a military discount which is pretty cool.

    Started out with a normal back rub and focus on legs with unscented oil. She gets horny very quickly and its obvious she probably does not want to massage for an entire hour. On the flip, I opted for the HE only. She only offers one pop in the hour. $ was the damage. No tip.

  6. #3777

    Ronnie

    I saw Ronnie last week. As previously reported, she talks nonstop and likes to talk about conspiracy theories. She is relatively cool, offered a drink, and a bong hit. She is older so if you are looking for a young spinner, she is not your girl. Massage was ok, the flip was a little better. CBJ, daty, mish, cg, and finished in doggie. All for 100 marios. Will I repeat? Only as a last resort.

  7. #3776

    Ronnie

    Saw Ronnie again a few days ago. Same service and price as always. Decent massage prior to the flip and the fun begins. She does talk a lot, if you don't like that, don't go.

  8. #3775

    Meridian cocoa

    Late post and out of action for sometime so during the holiday break had some extra time and stopped into Meridian in cocoa. For some reason I thought this place was south near Palmbay. Nice shower and good massage with roaming and nice finish. Just like back when Sunrise beachside was good. Gave. 4 tip and she was good with that. Will try and find time to go by again when needing a good massage with a little relief.

  9. #3774

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Are True Pair and Covert Freak the same person? They both wrote the same thing word for word.

    Here is the quote:

    Finally, I made my way to Alex! OMG! First of all she is amazingly beautiful, her massage was on point, so much that I actually fell asleep on the table. She takes me to the shower room to give me the table shower after the massage which I liked better then the AMP, that is when she let loose. Gave me a thorough washing and made sure I left happy and relaxed. I will definitely return as long as my wallet can afford it.
    Babylight, True Pair actually asked if anyone else has seen Alex. Looks like the post he did somehow did not seperate the quote from his question. I want to also know more about this Alex. Play Safe. PH.

  10. #3773

    LOL No!

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyLight333  [View Original Post]
    Are True Pair and Covert Freak the same person? They both wrote the same thing word for word.

    Here is the quote:

    Finally, I made my way to Alex! OMG! First of all she is amazingly beautiful, her massage was on point, so much that I actually fell asleep on the table. She takes me to the shower room to give me the table shower after the massage which I liked better then the AMP, that is when she let loose. Gave me a thorough washing and made sure I left happy and relaxed. I will definitely return as long as my wallet can afford it.
    I tried to copy the part of his review I had questions about. Didn't turn out right. Alex has been on my radar!

  11. #3772

    Wtf?

    Are True Pair and Covert Freak the same person? They both wrote the same thing word for word.

    Here is the quote:

    Finally, I made my way to Alex! OMG! First of all she is amazingly beautiful, her massage was on point, so much that I actually fell asleep on the table. She takes me to the shower room to give me the table shower after the massage which I liked better then the AMP, that is when she let loose. Gave me a thorough washing and made sure I left happy and relaxed. I will definitely return as long as my wallet can afford it.

  12. #3771

    Alex!

    Finally, I made my way to Alex! OMG! First of all she is amazingly beautiful, her massage was on point, so much that I actually fell asleep on the table. She takes me to the shower room to give me the table shower after the massage which I liked better then the AMP, that is when she let loose. Gave me a thorough washing and made sure I left happy and relaxed. I will definitely return as long as my wallet can afford it. The damage $$. 2 including house fee, but well worth it! I'm really interested in this girl. Anyone else have a good review?

  13. #3770

    Ronnie

    After no call backs from the local talent in Daytona I decided to make the trip to the cape to see Ronnie setup was easy and last min her condo is okay and she is a little flaky for me kept talking about the end of the world and prison camps did offer me a drink and bong hit but passed on both massage was okay not bad the flip was CBJ no bareback a bummer offered sex put after all that talk I just wanted out would not repeat.

  14. #3769

    2018 Experience

    Hey fellow monger!

    Well here is my recount for my 2018 experience.

    So as you know I met with Chloe first. I had an amazing experience, I ended up seeing her several times after that. Each time got better and better. She even offered me a 4 hand massage with a friend of hers, but unfortunately the wallet would not allow me to play. I look forward to seeing her again here in 2019.

    I tried Palm Tree spa, and did my research first and met with a Korean woman with C cup breast. She asked me if I had been there before and I said yes, but a while ago. She asked me who I saw and I told her Sophie! Research paid off. However, the table shower was lack luster and the massage was nonexistent. She spent most of the time on her cellphone. On the flip she asked how good my donation was and I told her what I wanted. After some haggling we settled on. 6 for a hand shake and some topless roaming. Definitely not going back.

    Next up was Summer Spa, First time there met with KiKi. She gave a thorough cleaning making sure she got all the cracks! The massage was outstanding. She walked on my back and was able to pop my lower back. On the flip she asked if wanted a shake and went to work. She would only let me roam over the clothes. But the way she treated me made me feel like I was amazing. I would return and draw Alice. She also was amazing and provide outstanding service. She allowed under clothes roaming during flip. This is my go to place as of now, the damage each time was $.6 including house fee.

    I tried Massage Connection on US1. All I can say is the place was dirty and the massage was straight legit. After comparing notes with a friend, he said that all he got was a legit massage. The massage itself was OK, but nothing worth writing about.

    Well after seeing a bunch of adds of STG and EscortFish, I gave N&O a try. I really liked Chelse pics and wanted to get service from her. However, she had quite and went to MM prior to my visit. The other girls there at the time were among the heavier side except Paige. At that time she had the pink hair. We get to the room and did the standard vetting. I lied and told her I had been there before and through out Chelse name. She says OK and left. Returned and took off her clothes. We settled on a donation $. 5 and she went to work. Not a bad experience almost no massage but the rest was decent. I would give her another run, but the place felt that Uncle LEO could make a visit anytime. The vetting was not hard at all to get her OK with the experience.

    Finally, I made my way to Alex! OMG! First of all she is amazingly beautiful, her massage was on point, so much that I actually fell asleep on the table. She takes me to the shower room to give me the table shower after the massage which I liked better then the AMP, that is when she let loose. Gave me a thorough washing and made sure I left happy and relaxed. I will definitely return as long as my wallet can afford it. The damage $$. 2 including house fee, but well worth it!

  15. #3768

    Ronnie at the cape

    Happy new year guys! I went and saw Ronnie in cape Canaveral today. Her condo was nicely decorated and clean. She greeted me with a big tight hug and offered me a rum nd coke. She gives off this chill beach girl vibe, even offered me a 420 bong hit lmfao which I declined. After the drink and some convo (she is chatty which I didn't mind) , I took a shower then ended up on her table. The massage was pretty lackluster but the ambience of her massage room was relaxing enough. After the flip I requested a condom and she gave a decent CBJ gagged on me a few times LOL, she then asked if I wanted sex (hell yea). I hit it doggy and mish on the floor next to the table, she caught a big O during mish nearly squeezed the life out of me with her legs. After she got hers I continued to pound away in mish till I filled the rubber. Took another shower before I left and she offered me a cherry coke on the way out. I had a great time, she looked good for her age, she really knows the concept of having great customer service and keeping repeat business. I will return. 100 mario coins for an unrushed chill hour.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/687575811817

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape