Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 686 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    Somehow "nice" and "safe" have become criticisms. I've seen her 6 -8 times without regret. Yes, she is 52. Not fat, not skinny. Place is cozy and clean.
    I never tried DATY with D. I asked an opinion. What are you getting at?

  2. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBear  [View Original Post]
    Fun Guy, I'm traveling and don't have time to post link but look under skipthegames site to find Suite D. Boybear.
    Thanks for replying Boybear. I just searched (again) at your recommendation and found her. I had tried earlier (I don't want folks thinking that I'm lazy! I'm going to indulge and post a report afterwards. Again, thanks!

  3. #678

    Suite D.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mifunguy  [View Original Post]
    All your reports have me intrigued. I can't find a link to her among any post. Will one of you post a link? Thanks.
    I have never seen her but in case you are having trouble searching STG, I think this is who they are talking about: http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...e/328599291110.

  4. #677

    STG is the Source

    Quote Originally Posted by Mifunguy  [View Original Post]
    All your reports have me intrigued. I can't find a link to her among any post. Will one of you post a link? Thanks.
    Fun Guy, I'm traveling and don't have time to post link but look under skipthegames site to find Suite D. Boybear.

  5. #676

    Well well

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for debi. Saw her today. Not bad!
    Somehow "nice" and "safe" have become criticisms. I've seen her 6 -8 times without regret. Yes, she is 52. Not fat, not skinny. Place is cozy and clean.

  6. #675

    I Give up. Who's Suite D?

    All your reports have me intrigued. I can't find a link to her among any post. Will one of you post a link? Thanks.

  7. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree here. I saw Suite D about a month ago in her extremely small apartment. It was a little hard for me to find because my GPS sent me all over the place. When I finally found her place it looked like an old motel from the 50's. I went in because of the previous good reviews. When I walked into her room it felt like a sauna. The lights were off and the only light was from a candle. I must have banged my toe at least 3 times trying to navigate her small room. We got down to business and it was nothing to write home about. A little DFK, DATY and a BBBJ / w spit and I was done. Okay in a pinch I guess. She is definitely late 50's maybe even early 60's or the smoking has torn her looks up.
    How was the DATY? Clean? Tasty?

  8. #673

    4th Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Boybear but also also wondered about Aqua's description about really skinny. I would not describe Suite D as skinny. In fact from behind she is just a little wide.
    I have to agree here. I saw Suite D about a month ago in her extremely small apartment. It was a little hard for me to find because my GPS sent me all over the place. When I finally found her place it looked like an old motel from the 50's. I went in because of the previous good reviews. When I walked into her room it felt like a sauna. The lights were off and the only light was from a candle. I must have banged my toe at least 3 times trying to navigate her small room. We got down to business and it was nothing to write home about. A little DFK, DATY and a BBBJ / w spit and I was done. Okay in a pinch I guess. She is definitely late 50's maybe even early 60's or the smoking has torn her looks up.

  9. #672

    3rd opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBear  [View Original Post]
    While Aqua describes a somewhat accurate picture of Suite D, I'd like to add a couple things. First, her current in call is small, cluttered studio apartment (no attic). Location seemed very safe but you might see other apartment dwellers. Contact prior to meet was pretty timely. She's on the good side of discretion which is welcolmed. I suspect she's a prime example of YMMV. She's got a decent body and face but of a woman in her 50's. Standard menu (no Greek at that $ fee). Her BBBJ was good with CIM (no swallow). I suggested some DATY but she preferred my finger work. I suspect older mongers (like myself) will have a more than decent time. Younger dudes, those looking for more of a GFE or wanting more of a provider connection will be disappointed. Repeatable but not necessarily a go to gal. Boybear.
    I concur with Boybear but also also wondered about Aqua's description about really skinny. I would not describe Suite D as skinny. In fact from behind she is just a little wide.

  10. #671

    A Second Opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSpid12  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in a fantasy about a month ago. It was ok. She was nice, neighborhood was ok, we went to the attic which was full but enough room. BJ was lackluster, CFS was quick, she is really skinny and couldn't take much. I would not repeat that dream. But ok in a pinch.
    While Aqua describes a somewhat accurate picture of Suite D, I'd like to add a couple things. First, her current in call is small, cluttered studio apartment (no attic). Location seemed very safe but you might see other apartment dwellers. Contact prior to meet was pretty timely. She's on the good side of discretion which is welcolmed. I suspect she's a prime example of YMMV. She's got a decent body and face but of a woman in her 50's. Standard menu (no Greek at that $ fee). Her BBBJ was good with CIM (no swallow). I suggested some DATY but she preferred my finger work. I suspect older mongers (like myself) will have a more than decent time. Younger dudes, those looking for more of a GFE or wanting more of a provider connection will be disappointed. Repeatable but not necessarily a go to gal. Boybear.

  11. #670

    Anyone?

    Anyone partake on this little adventure?? http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...f/063643851626.

  12. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLeePeter  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885

    Does anyone have any info on this one?
    Looks too nice for Flint.

  13. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by BradLeePeter  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885

    Does anyone have any info on this one?
    No but she looks interesting. Let us know if you pull the trigger.

  14. #667

    Has anyone seen this one!

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

  15. #666

    STG. Deadliest Mouth.

    Saw her a couple of days ago. She was not the freshest. BBBJ was OK, but a bit mechanical. Nice lady. OK location. Definitely CIM available. I would not repeat as she seemed tired and not into it. Definitely not the deadliest mouth. I am still looking for that! Let me know if you really have seen a lady who can BBBJCIM sensuously letting you release when her mouth is at the base. Like a unicorn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape