Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 186 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 2789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #929

    WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoB98  [View Original Post]
    When I saw their add on CityXguide that said nice and beautiful girls I thought it was a place worth visiting. It was also my first time there and in an MP in Germantown. It was also the last one. Drew a nice and friendly girl, in her 20's, not stunning body but ok for fun, if you're lucky. Her techniques weren't bad and I was waiting for some signals. Nothing came, strictly therapeutic and not even close to the desired areas. Another waste of time and money in MoCo. I thought things were getting better but it's still is the same boring and pathetic area for MP fun.

    Some chaps did mention about the App WeChat. Well, I tried it and got lucky! At least Uncle LEO can't do shit there, it's free and 100% legit!! Happy mongering.
    I've not had any luck with the WeChat. Any advice on that?

  2. #928

    Zen Garden Day Spa, Germantown

    When I saw their add on CityXguide that said nice and beautiful girls I thought it was a place worth visiting. It was also my first time there and in an MP in Germantown. It was also the last one. Drew a nice and friendly girl, in her 20's, not stunning body but ok for fun, if you're lucky. Her techniques weren't bad and I was waiting for some signals. Nothing came, strictly therapeutic and not even close to the desired areas. Another waste of time and money in MoCo. I thought things were getting better but it's still is the same boring and pathetic area for MP fun.

    Some chaps did mention about the App WeChat. Well, I tried it and got lucky! At least Uncle LEO can't do shit there, it's free and 100% legit!! Happy mongering.

  3. #927

    Zen Garden Day Spa, Germantown

    When I saw their add on CityXguide that said young and beautiful girls etc, I thaught it could be a place worth visiting. It was my first time there and in a MP in Germantown. Surely the last one. Drew a friendly girl, cute face, nice but not stunning body. Massage techniques were not bad and I was waiting for some interesting signals. Nothing at all! The entire session was strictly therapeutic, no teasing not even near! I thought things were getting better in MoCo or at least I was hoping for it but it's still the same boring pathetic area. Nothing has and will change.

    Some chaps did mention about the App WeChat. Well I tried and it's worth it, got lucky, free and fully legit fun) Happy mongering!!

  4. #926
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  5. #925
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You're wrong, I'm politically apathetic and when there is one party that controls all three branches and a law gets passed then they passed the law.

    I know you red state guys don't like that but it's what it is. End of

    And as everybody else got

    There is no place for national politics in the quest for pussy. We have a thread for you partisan idiots to bloviate on, it's called American Politics in the Trump Presidency. Go there if you must engage in this stupidity.

    A2

  6. #924
    Deleted by Admin

    There is no place for national politics in the quest for pussy. We have a thread for you partisan idiots to bloviate on, it's called American Politics in the Trump Presidency. Go there if you must engage in this stupidity.

    A2

  7. #923

    Elusive

    Still waters run deep in these parts. But no mermaids in the ponds.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    Outside of a few reliable Russian MPs and going 2/3 at a place near Monkey Mall, I've hit a few recently to see what could be had.

    Zen Garden Day Spa, Germantown.

    Legit. I must of had the owner because she was shouting over the walls at the next stall to chill out.

    Ageless, Gaithersburg.

    Legit, however the masseuse got slightly frisky with JR. But no relief in sight.

    Annie's, Germantown.

    Legit, similar to Ageless.

    Healing Spa, Germantown.

    Legit, similar as above.

    DD, Kentlands.

    Legit with Tina. She, by far, was the most into it. Clearly got me erect, but didn't finish what she started.

    TL; DR.

    Nothing new to report.

  8. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    Outside of a few reliable Russian MPs and going 2/3 at a place near Monkey Mall, I've hit a few recently to see what could be had.

    Zen Garden Day Spa, Germantown.

    Legit. I must of had the owner because she was shouting over the walls at the next stall to chill out.

    Ageless, Gaithersburg.

    Legit, however the masseuse got slightly frisky with JR. But no relief in sight.

    Annie's, Germantown.

    Legit, similar to Ageless.

    Healing Spa, Germantown.

    Legit, similar as above.

    DD, Kentlands.

    Legit with Tina. She, by far, was the most into it. Clearly got me erect, but didn't finish what she started.

    TL; DR.

    Nothing new to report.
    This county is dead. Fuck trump and FUCK the republicans for FOSTA. Nothing but the fat the old and the toothless left. Options in va are drying up to. Any monger who voted trump needs to apologize to this whole hobby.

  9. #921
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    Looking for the Elusive in MoCo.

    Outside of a few reliable Russian MPs and going 2/3 at a place near Monkey Mall, I've hit a few recently to see what could be had.

    Zen Garden Day Spa, Germantown.

    Legit. I must of had the owner because she was shouting over the walls at the next stall to chill out.

    Ageless, Gaithersburg.

    Legit, however the masseuse got slightly frisky with JR. But no relief in sight.

    Annie's, Germantown.

    Legit, similar to Ageless.

    Healing Spa, Germantown.

    Legit, similar as above.

    DD, Kentlands.

    Legit with Tina. She, by far, was the most into it. Clearly got me erect, but didn't finish what she started.

    TL; DR.

    Nothing new to report.

  10. #920

    M. D.

    What, no white coat? Yeah I heard about him. The phony doctor gets around. He's probably a nurse practitioner. No real doctor is hanging around these rats nests. I wonder where he learned Chinese medicine. They say his mini MD qualifies as a suppository. Someone said he likes to discuss matrimony. He's the love doctor. A real "operator". But whatever works. I know some pretend to be gentlemen. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Climaxxxx  [View Original Post]
    Have you heard about Monger M. D. He parades around the spas dressed in scrubs and stethoscope impersonating a doctor. Except of course real doctors don't walk around in public with stethoscopes around their necks. LOL. And he has had some success according to his former "patients". Not hard to fool spa chicks I guess. Lame. But funny.

  11. #919

    Dr. Monger

    Have you heard about Monger M. D. He parades around the spas dressed in scrubs and stethoscope impersonating a doctor. Except of course real doctors don't walk around in public with stethoscopes around their necks. LOL. And he has had some success according to his former "patients". Not hard to fool spa chicks I guess. Lame. But funny.

  12. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem101  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her again because I just don't find her attractive but for a great massage and manual release, she does a good job.
    So, I typically do a half hour, and the usual other stuff. Last time, I gave her $. 2 and she said she gets more than that. So, that's why I started opting to other things.

  13. #917

    Luba

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I first met Luba at Sense of Europe in Silver Spring. I visited H&H a number of times back in the day but never encountered Luba there. However, I saw another Ukrainian gal who, unlike Luba, enthusiastically offered me FS on several occasions. I don't remember her name.

    Luba was on the heavy side by the time I stopped seeing her, although what annoyed me the most was her constantly talking on her cell phone while working on me. Her attitude also began to go downhill. Of course, that was also around the time Montgomery County was heavily cracking down on mongers and providers. I last saw Luba about 15 years ago and hope for her sake that things have changed for the better.
    I saw her last year and I must say that her massage skills are top notch. She will give a very good massage. Now I don't find her attractive at all so that is a big minus but she will pull out her breasts for you to touch them and she does give a slow sensual HJ release that is very good too. I haven't seen her again because I just don't find her attractive but for a great massage and manual release, she does a good job.

  14. #916

    H&h

    Since we are reminiscing, I remember a white lady named Virginia at H&H about 25 years ago and a lively little Pilipino girl. They were great company. I visited AMMA in Bethesda about 20 years ago and weeks later I'm walking across St Elmo with friends and the old French chick is standing outside staring at me crossly like she wants to out me. Avoided the area after that. Next-door was a beauty parlor where a heavyset Asian would give massages and much more in the back. You would have to do the walk of shame by all the ladies getting haircuts to get there. Climaxxxx, here's what you do about tipping. Take all of your wife's jewelry and put it in a bag. Then give it to the girl along with your kid's favorite toy. Seriously, people are usually strapped this time of year bro. Take the money and buy yourself 6 bottles of Cab from Napa or a bottle of Blue Label.

  15. #915

    I met her at Sense of Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlefty  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember her at H&H? That was when she first got here. She was skinny then, but still had them big ol' knockers.
    I first met Luba at Sense of Europe in Silver Spring. I visited H&H a number of times back in the day but never encountered Luba there. However, I saw another Ukrainian gal who, unlike Luba, enthusiastically offered me FS on several occasions. I don't remember her name.

    Luba was on the heavy side by the time I stopped seeing her, although what annoyed me the most was her constantly talking on her cell phone while working on me. Her attitude also began to go downhill. Of course, that was also around the time Montgomery County was heavily cracking down on mongers and providers. I last saw Luba about 15 years ago and hope for her sake that things have changed for the better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape